Stay Mine

I walked up to the bedroom door and opened it sightly, I peeked in to see Clockwork was still there, I closed the door quietly and leaned against the wall, waiting for her to leave, after another minute the door opened and Clockwork began to leave, she had a crutch with her, I shook off any thought of her and quietly slipped into the room, Toby was sitting on his bed still, looking at his hands, I quickly crept over to him.
"Toby." I said.
He jumped and yelped as his head shot up, he relaxed when he saw me, he chuckled slightly.
"You s-scared me." He chuckled.
"What were you two talking about?" I asked seriously.
He looked a little confused.
"Um... n-nothing much...?" He basically questioned, "It's was m-mostly small t-talk."
"Uh-huh...." I trailed off, "And what about her being your favorite person in the world?"
Now he looked both worried and confused.
"I n-never said that." He said, "I said she was m-my favorite g-girl in the world."
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"And that's supposed to make me think.... you don't like her?" I asked, my jealousy building up.
"W-what?!" He asked, "O-of c-course I d-don't like her! A-at least n-not l-like that!"
"Then why are you getting nervous about this?" I asked as I stepped closer, "It's almost as if you're trying to hide something."
"I didn't th-think you'd think I l-liked her like that!" He said in a panic, "She's cute, yeah, but n-not nearly as c-cute as you!"
"Prove it." I snapped as I pushed him down onto the bed.
He looked a little terrified, then very serious, he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of him, pulling me into a kiss, I pushed him into the bed as much as possible, I shoved my tongue into his mouth and began exploring, he gently rubbed my back, I wrapped my tongue around his and sucked on it, with a one kiss a day limit I wanted this to last as long as possible, after a minute I knew it was time to separate so he could actually breathe, I pulled away from him while also trying to keep my tongue around his, once I let my tongue slide off his I looked down at his brightly flustered face, he was panting heavily and looking up at me with wide eyes, I leaned down and kissed his forehead.
"H-hey." He said as he pushed me slightly, "One a day."
"You can only kiss me once." I said, "But as long as your lips don't touch me, then we've bent the rules."
I kissed his temple before I began kissing his face and neck, he squirmed slightly and I quickly pinned him to the bed, we were face to face now.
"Don't move." I said seriously, "Or I'll bite you."
"Do it." He said as he gave me a stern look, "I can't feel it."
"That's not the kind of bite I'm talking about." I said as I moved closer to his face, "These bites aren't malicious."
I moved quickly and licked his neck, he shuddered slightly and I couldn't help but smile, my demonic side taking slight hold.
"These bites'll make your pale little neck all red." I said in a cocky voice.
I watched out of the corner of my vision as Toby's face quickly started to turn a deeper red, I smiled more as I gently kissed his neck.
"I wonder what everyone will think about that." I said.
"P-please don't." He said quietly.
I smiled more.
"Give me a good reason not to." I said.
"I could get in trouble!" He said in panic, "S-Slender, u-um, c-could..."
I sighed, that was a good reason, I stared at him slightly.
"Alright, fine." I said, "I won't mark your neck, then."
I quickly lifted his nightshirt and kissed his side, he squirmed again and I used my knee to pin him to the bed, I gently nibbled his side with my lips and then sucked slightly, he squirmed again, I licked up his side until I reached his armpit, I knew he was ticklish so this was going to be fun, I licked his armpit and he yelped, he tried to push me off.
"D-don't!" He begged.
I nibbled the edge of his armpit and he squirmed, I grabbed his nightshirt by the hem and quickly pulled it over his head, he tried to cover his chest but I quickly grabbed his wrist, I ran my thumbs along the scars that covered them, I leaned down to him slightly.
"I know we've both been in a bad place." I said softly, "We've both reached dark places and done things we weren't sure were right, but it doesn't matter."
I pulled his wrists up and gently kissed them.
"I know what these scars mean, and I know I can't change them..." I said quietly, "But I can sure as hell make sure no more appear."
I leaned down and kissed his cheek, his face was redder than I've ever seen before, I kissed his wrists and began making my way up his arm and to his shoulder again, he was quiet the entire time, I gently ran my tongue along his shoulder and neck, that's when I got him to squirm, I kissed him behind his ear, that's when he pushed on my chest slightly.
"What?" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed.
"Why are y-you acting like this...?" He asked quietly, "Is it b-because you're m-mad... about l-last night...?"
"No, I'm not mad because of that." I said as I moved slightly, "I'm mad because I'm jealous that someone else was labeled your favorite."
He was quiet, I kissed his shoulder before I moved to his chest, I ran my tongue along his nipple and he yelped slightly, he squirmed but I already had him pinned, my hands still holding his wrists tightly, I continued to lick and suck at his chest as he tried to move me, I wanted some sort of noise from him, I wanted the satisfaction of knowing I made him feel good like how he had made me feel, I let go of his wrist and used my now free hand to mess with his other nipple, he didn't try to push me off at all but was still refusing to give me a noise, after a minute I got frustrated and ever so gently bit the skin around his nipple, he huffed slightly before he let out a whimper, although it didn't sound like a normal whimper, I was getting close to my desired sound.
I let go of his other hand and slowly began licking and nibbling down his sides, getting him to squirm and whimper, he wasn't trying to push me away at all now, I licked his belly button and he let out a gasp.
"Don't!" He said, "It t-tickles!"
I nibbled his belly button and he let out a choked laugh, he growled slightly and I sat up quickly, I glared at him.
"If you want me to stop, then stop me." I said seriously, "I won't do what you won't like."
He stared at me quietly for a moment before he reached up quickly and grabbed my lower lip, which caught me off guard.
"Quit t-tickling me, then." He said sternly.
He let my lip go and laid back again, his face still a deep red, I stared silently at him as he laid there staring back at me, I stroked his soft skin slightly and watched as he bit his lip, turning his head away from me, I leaned down and gently kissed his shoulder, I then began kissing down his stomach and sides, he squirmed again as nibbled his side.
"Stop." He said.
I nibbled it a bit more as he whined, I looked up at him to see he was covering his mouth with the back of his wrist and his eyes closed tightly, I bit down on the hem of his pajama bottoms and pulled it down slightly, as soon as I saw even a glimpse my prize I let his pants go to lick it, he gasped as his eyes shot open, he looked down at me as I smiled.
"Got a problem?" I asked softly.
His face went a slightly deeper red as he looked away, he shook his head slightly, I slipped my fingers into the hem of his pants and pulled them down, his skin was so smooth and soft, I ran my hands down his thighs, he had more scars on them, some I knew where they came from, such as the one on his inner thigh that I stitched up, other's I recognized as more self-harm scars, I leaned down and gently kissed his inner thigh, his legs twitched slightly with my gentle touching, I rubbed his hips slightly as I pulled him closer, I kissed his thigh again, I desperately wanted a noise from him but at this point I knew the only way I could get it was if I went farther than even he's gone, but I was okay with that.
I let my tongue snake out as I looked up at him, his eyes squeezed shut and his head tilted back, his wrist pressed against his lips, I licked his length and he let out a yelp as his eyes shot open, I ran my tongue along it again as he began to squirm, I quickly took on his entire member and he gasped, my tongue curled around him and I pressed my stud against the tip, he huffed before letting out a moan, my body fluttered at the sound, I bobbed my head slightly and he squirmed.
"Ja~ack."
I immediately felt as if I was going to die, my whole body burned and churned with passion.
(That's not just passion you're feeling there, lover boy.)
(That, Jack, is what you would call lust.)
Lust, huh?
"Jack...?"
I looked back up at Toby, his hazel eyes peering down at me while full if tears, his deep blush complementing every feature of his face, my entire being shuddered at the sight.
"U-um... ah..." He stuttered out in a shaky breath.
I quickly pressed my stud against his tip, causing him to throw his head back and gasp, he let out a whined moan as he covered his mouth.
"Jaaaack!" He complained.
I began bobbing my head again as he squirmed a bit more, I ran my tongue in circles around his member as he let out a moan, I pressed my tongue against him and pushed it onto the roof of my mouth, I then found myself restraining from bitting him, that's when I realize just how much trust this boy was putting into me, you must be pretty brave to allow a cannibal to give you a BJ, either that or you just really, really trust that they won't bite, I rolled my tongue against his member again and he moaned, the thought of biting quickly fled my mind with the sound, I used my lips to cover my sharp teeth and I began to slowly bob my head a bit more intensely, he squirmed again and let out another moan, I sucked slightly and he whimpered.
"Jack... please..." He begged quietly.
More fueled then ever I quickened my pace, I wasn't fully sure what he was begging me for but I was going to make him feel amazing, he was panting heavily and moaning, I was just hoping no one else could hear us, that'd probably bring up a lot of questions that would be hard to answer at this time, after about another minute he reached down and grabbed two fistfuls of my hair.
"Jack!" He somewhat shouted.
He basically screamed before I felt something warm and salty shoot into my mouth, he laid back again as he let go of my hair, I gagged slightly but somehow convinced myself to swallow the contents in my mouth, I then pulled away from him, I looked up at him to see he was even redder than before as he was looking down at me, the sides of his face were completely drenched from tears, I leaned over him and wiped some of the moisture away.
"Did I go too far?" I asked softly.
He stared at me silently, more tears forming in his eyes, I wiped more of them away.
"I'm sorry." I said as I lowered my head slightly, "I guess I'm the jealous type, even though I didn't want to be..."
I felt him quickly wrap his arms around me and pull me down on top of him, he quickly flipped the two of us over and smashed his face against mine, causing our teeth to clack together, but I was perfectly fine with this, we sat there making out for a little while before he pulled away, I stared at him slightly.
"Are you going to get in trouble for kissing me twice?" I asked.
"It'll be f-fine." He assured me, "I'm sure S-Slender will understand."
He poked my nose slightly.
"Besides, you s-started it." He smiled, "I'm sure h-he'll understand j-jealousy."
He stared at me silently for a second before he leaned his forehead against mine, he closed his eyes as if he were thinking.
"Don't cheat." I said as I placed my hand on his head, "You're-"
"I know, I'm yours." He cut me off, "I don't dare cheat."
He opened his eyes again to meet my eyeless gaze.
"I don't want to lose the best thing in the world." He said softly as he smiled.
I stared for a second before I pulled him into a hug, I buried my face into his shoulder slightly.
"I don't deserve you..." I said quietly, "But damn am I happy..."