Agreed

The flu finally passed through the house and now everyone could get back to our daily routine, mostly training out in the forest, because I've been bedridden for nearly a week I was feeling out of shape, Toby also had a vaccination to make sure he didn't get the flu as well, now that I was finally outside I was working out mostly, I did approximately one 183 pushups before I got bored and went on to do something else, now I was doing situps, I reached 48 when I heard a pitiful scream nearby.
"Medic!" I heard someone shout.
I growled slightly as I got up, I knew I was the closest medic so I had to go, not many people liked having me a medic because they always thought I would steal one of their organs but I know better, I went over to an old hollow tree and reached in, I pulled out a medic box and began to carry it up the hill, I went off to see Bloody Painter and Judged Angel holding Jane and Jeff back as Jane was attempting to kill Jeff, Liu was sitting on the ground holding his bleeding cheek, Jeff must have attacked him and cut his stitches, reopening his wound in the process.
"These morons..." I said quietly.
I went over and let out a growl, everyone froze in place as they looked over at me.
"I have goddamn better things to do." I growled, "Either get along or I'll break you."
They all looked terrified as I went over to Liu, dropping the bag next to him, he jumped as I got down and grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his face, it was just as I suspected, I reached over to the bag and quickly opened it, I instinctively grabbed what I was looking for and pulled out the small package, I opened it and pulled out the disinfecting towelette, I used it to clean up the blood before pulling out a needle and surgical thread, I then used the holes he already had to stitch it closed, once I was finished I stood up and glared at Jeff.
"If I have to come back for ANY reason I'm going to kill you all." I growled.
I turned away and started to walk off, I knew they were going to listen now, I went back to where I was and continued to do situps, after a couple of them I heard someone say something, I sat up and looked around to see no one.
"I swear Toby if that's you I'm going to pop your head off." I said, "I'm not in a good mood."
There was no reply, I glared in the direction of the voice, hoping to scare them off, I jumped when something landed on my lap, I looked down to see a tiny black kitten sitting on my lap, it was smelling my jacket pocket, I reached down and grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and lifted off of me, it meowed and I realized that was the voice I heard.
"I don't have time for you." I said in annoyance as I dropped it off of me.
It meowed again as it clawed my jacket, I pushed it away from me.
"Go away." I growled.
It growled back at me, the next thing I knew we were just sitting there growling at each other, I finally stopped after I realized how ridiculous this was, I used my foot to push it away, it didn't stop it at all, it jumped over my foot and ran over quickly, it climbed on top of me as I attempted to stop it, it was meowing endlessly, I struggled to get its claws out of my jacket as it kept meowing, I was growling at it again.
"You... damn..." I growled out, "Let go!"
It yowled at me and I finally gave up, I just dropped it and it now sat silently as it sat on my lap, it was just looking up at me in silence, it's big green eyes shining in the light of the forest, we just stared at each other.
"What do you want?" I asked angrily.
It got up and began to crawl on me, it found my pocket and began to crawl in.
"What are you doing?!" I asked angrily as I reached in to grab it.
I stopped my assault when I felt it bite my finger, it was suckling, I pulled my finger out and pulled out the kitten, it was meowing again.
"Are you weaned?" I asked as I looked at it.
I began checking it over and quickly realized he wasn't, he still needed his mother.
"Where's your mom?" I asked.
He put my finger in his mouth and started suckling again, I just stared silently at him.
"You... are rather thin." I said as I poked his side.
He didn't seem to care.
(Feed him.)
"I don't have anything to feed him." I said.
(Go find something, then.)
"I can't just leave." I said, "I could get in trouble."
(But do you care?)
I stared at the cat in silence for a moment.
"I don't." I finally said as I got up.
I put the cat into my pocket and let it suck on my finger as I began heading back to the house, as I was walking I began thinking of excuses for Slender, I wasn't paying much attention when my arm was suddenly grabbed, I looked to see Slender.
"Where are you going?" He asked sternly.
I wasn't sure what to say.
"Where are you going?!" He asked more sternly.
"I'm going to vomit." I finally said, "I drank something Toby made this morning, I honestly don't think it was coffee."
He was silent as he stared at me.
He let me go and I began heading away.
"Don't bother coming back." He said.
I then went back to the mansion, once back I went into the kitchen and found some milk, I was certain that I couldn't just give him milk though, I got out my phone and began looking up what to do, once I got the information I wanted I began mixing everything I needed together, after that I poured it into a jar and went upstairs, I went into the medical ward and looked around, I was doing my best to make it seem like no one was ever in there, it was a little disappointing seeing how messy the place was, I made it my own mental note that next time I was put to work in there I would clean everything, once I finally found the infant liquid I went to my room, I made what I needed to and then put the mixture into an eyedropper, I then began to feed the little kitten.
"You've been through a lot, haven't you?" I asked, watching him eat.
Of course he didn't reply, he was too busy eating, I watched him in silence after that.
(What are we supposed to do now?)
"I don't know..." I replied quietly, "I guess keep him."
(And if Slendy finds out?)
"He won't." I said, "I'll get away with it, I know I will."
(Yes, but what about-)
"Hey Jack, Slender said..."
I quickly spun around and covered the kitten up, Toby and I stared at each other silently, he seemed just as surprised as me.
"Please don't tell anyone." I said quietly.
"Where'd you g-get a cat?!" He asked.
"He was just in the forest." I said in slight panic, "He's not weaned and was hungry, I just... didn't know what else to do."
He was quiet as he watched me, I gently got the cat out from under the blankets, he was starting to whine.
"Miley." Toby said suddenly.
"What?" I asked.
"Their n-name, Miley." Toby said.
"It's a boy." I said sternly.
"Pooka." He said.
"No." I said, I looked down at him, "Kardos."
"No." Toby said, "Sargent."
"Rendor." I said.
"Kadir." Toby said.
"Osborne." I said.
"Talbot." Toby said.
"No!" I said.
I was getting angry now, boy was he getting on my nerves.
"Titan!" We both shouted.
We both looked rather shocked.
"Well..." I trailed off as I looked at the cat, "Titan it is, I guess."
"Can I h-hold him?" Toby asked.
"You can feed him." I said as I held out the eyedropper, "Just don't drop him."
I gently handed Titan to him and he cradled him, I quickly showed him how to feed him, then showed him how to make the formula, once I was finished showing him everything I sat next to him as he continued to feed him.
"So you're not going to tell?" I asked.
"No, I won't t-tell." Toby said, "He's really c-cute."
I let out a relieved sigh.
"You know..." Toby trailed off.
Oh shit.
"You have a soft spot." Toby said as he looked at me.
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I mean, you saw a k-kitten all alone and b-brought it home just t-to feed it." Toby said, "That's something o-only a softie would d-do."
"Say anything else about me being soft and I'll break your leg." I threatened.
Toby was quiet as he watched Titan eat.
"No." He said, "I d-don't think you w-would do that."
He glanced up at me slightly.
"L-like how I knew you d-didn't take Masky's pills." He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I didn't actually s-see you in the f-forest that day when y-you ditched." Toby said, "I was l-lying..."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I kn-knew you w-wouldn't do such a th-thing." He said quietly, "I kn-knew you weren't what p-people thought you w-were when I had the n-nightmare..."
I was quiet.
"You're personality is m-much different than what w-we all thought..." Toby said.
I continued to be quiet, I was staring at the floor in front of me.
"Jack?" Toby asked.
"You trusted me...?" I asked quietly, not even looking at him.
"Of c-course I did." Toby said.
(Yes!)
(We got him!)
"You trusted me, really?" I asked as I turned to him.
"Are you okay?" Toby asked in worry, "I just said I did."
I stared at him silently, I slowly looked away.
"No ones..." I trailed off.
(It's going down.)
(It's going down...!)
(Damn guys, it's going down!)
"You honestly trust me?!" I asked again as I turned to him, grabbing his shirt.
"Jack, I'm s-starting to worry a-about you." Toby said, "Why are y-you so worked u-up?"
"Why do you trust me?!" I asked.
"Wh-what?" Toby asked, "What's g-going on?!"
"Tell me why you trust me!" I said angrily.
"I just do, okay?!" Toby asked angrily.
"People don't just trust me!" I shouted, "Answer me!"
"Because you're a nice guy!" Toby shouted, "There, happy?!"
I was quiet.
(I'm sure he would appreciate it if you let him go.)
I let go of his shirt and relaxed slightly.
"S-sorry..." I said quietly as I looked away, "I..."
"It's o-okay." Toby said, "I u-understand."
Damn, I never knew my last chance would be... this easy.