Night terrors

I opened my eyes when I heard whimpering, I let out a groan and looked at the clock on the wall, I ran my hand through my hair when I saw the time, I listened silently but didn't hear anything else, I rolled over to get back to sleep, figuring I was just hearing things, I heard the whimper again, this time followed with a no, I rolled over and looked at Toby's bed.
I could tell he was rolled up in a ball under the covers, he was twitching even in his sleep, he whimpered again and went into a tighter ball, then I could hear in sobbing, I let out another groan.
"Toby, it's two in the fucking morning, why are you crying...?" I asked tiredly.
He didn't reply as he continued to sob and whimper, I sat up slightly.
"Toby?" I asked as I turned to him more.
He still didn't reply, I huffed slightly and pushed myself out of bed, I was quickly greeted by the cold air but I didn't care, I glanced to see the window was open, I went over and quietly closed it before I went back over to Toby.
"Toby." I said sternly as I looked down at the pile of blankets, "That's enough."
He still didn't reply, now he was starting to get on my nerves, I reached down and grabbed the blankets and lifted them, I looked in to see he was fast asleep, I felt my eye twitch slightly.
(Try not to get annoyed.) One of the demons said, (I'm sure he has a good reason to be crying in his sleep.)
(Everyone has a reason, even you.) Another added.
"Toby." I said as I reached down and grabbed him.
He suddenly punched me in the face, which quickly pissed me off, I grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the bed.
"Toby wake up!" I shouted as I shook him slightly.
His eyes flung open, he looked terrified, I could feel his heart rate increase as he looked around frantically.
"Finally." I said as I let him up, "You were freaking out."
He was shaking violently as he continued to glance around, he looked back at me in complete horror, I wasn't fully sure how to react.
(Ask if he's alright.) A demon said.
(Whatever he was dreaming about obviously scared the shit outta him.) Another demon said.
"Are..." I trailed off, "Are you okay?"
He continued to stare at me in silence, hiss shaking getting more violent, that's when I remembered how cold it was in there, I quickly pushed that thought aside.
"Are you going to answer me?" I asked in slight annoyance.
I watched as his face scrunched up a bit, tears spilling from his eyes quickly, he then began to sob, I really didn't know what to do now.
(Oh geez.) The demons said.
"Shit..." I said quietly, "Toby?"
I learned in a bit closer but he quickly pushed me away, I nearly fell off the bed but caught myself, Toby now had his knees up and had his arms wrapped around his head, he was shaking violently.
"Don't...! Don't...!" He sobbed out, "Please...!"
I stared at him more, no matter how much I thought I couldn't think, all the demons were talking at once and my mind was racing with thoughts, I didn't know what to do.
"P-plea-ease don't ki-ill me..." He stuttered out.
My eye twitched again as I gritted my teeth, I quickly reached over and grabbed his shoulder, he jumped and before he could push me off I pulled him close to me, pulling him up onto my lap, I held onto him tightly so he could get away from me.
"Nothing in this room will kill you." I said sternly, "Quit being hysterical!"
He trembled intensely in my arms and did his best to push me away but I didn't let go, I was going to hold him until he calmed down, that was the only way I knew to comfort people, it used to work on me before everyone was scared of me, after a couple of minutes I finally spoke up.
"Toby, you have to calm down." I said quietly as I held him a bit closer, "Please..."
He finally stopped pushing against me, he was still sobbing rather loudly but he wasn't fighting me anymore, I just sat quietly as I held his still shaking body, he whimpered slightly as he pushed against once more.
"Toby." I said, "Please."
He stopped pushing on me again.
"Please calm down." I said softly, "Nothing in this room will hurt you."
He finally let up the pressure on his arms let me fully hold him to my body, his face resting against my bare chest, his sobs worsened as she shook more, now knowing that he wasn't going to fight me I loosened my grip around him, I rubbed his shoulder and back as he sobbed, this was all I could do, it was all I knew to do, he surprised me when he wrapped his arms around me, burying his face more, I was guessing he was having a night terror of some sort, of course, I didn't know if it were about me or not, but how he reacted showed that it probably was, I was starting to feel sick again.
After another few minutes Toby began to calm down, soon he was basically silent, only a few sniffles or sobs escaping every now and then, that's when I finally let him go, I was surprised when I saw he wasn't asleep, he pushed away from me and quickly looked away before I could see his face, he scooted away from me and held himself, he was still shaking.
"Are you okay...?" I asked softly.
He didn't reply.
"Toby?" I asked.
"I-I'm fine." He stuttered out, "Go a-away."
I stared at him silently for a moment, I felt as if I was going to vomit, I got up quickly and went into the bathroom, I didn't bother turning the light on or closing the door, this was an emergency, I threw myself over the toilet as everything I had eaten earlier came up, I quickly began gagging as I got the sensation of choking, I threw up again but this time more violently, my head throbbed as all the demons began asking if I was alright, I was shaking violently as I was staring at the darkness, I couldn't see anything, I wasn't sure if it was because it was just dark in the bathroom or if I had lost my vision while vomiting, I opened my mouth and drooled heavily into the toilet, I spat a bit, but quickly threw up again, I felt as if I was going to puke up my own kidney, I gagged again as I shook.
I jumped when I felt a blanket get tossed over me, I was trembling as I tried to look at who it was, but my head throbbed more and I quickly turned back and threw up again, I sat there breathing heavily as I was shaking, I knew I would be crying intensely if I had eyes.
"J-Jack...?" I heard Toby ask through all the voices, "Are y-you okay?"
Instead of replying I threw up again, I then sat silently, my whole body was aching.
"Jack...?" He asked quietly.
"It..." I trailed off, "It hurts..."
I felt him lean on me slightly, he rubbed my back through the blanket.
"I'm sorry..." He said quietly, giving me sympathy.
I knew he had no clue how I felt, he can't feel pain so how can he?!
"Fuck... off!" I said angrily as I pushed him away, "Leave me alone!"
(Jack, stop pushing other away.) A demon said.
"Shut up!" I shouted, "Leave me the fuck alone!"
"J-Jack?" Toby asked.
I grabbed him and shoved him with all the force I could, pushing him a good five feet away from me, I stood up and loomed over him.
"Get. Out." I growled at him.
He scampered up and staggered out of the room, I quickly fell to my knees again, leaning over the toilet.
"People only hurt me..." I growled out, "I can't trust anyone...!"