Back To Business

I was sitting up in the night again, Toby was gone tonight because Slender had him go in a mission suddenly, as I was sitting at my desk I glanced at the time, it was about four in the morning, my phone went off, I looked over at it in silence, I reached over and picked it up, I looked to see it was a text from Toby.
[Please still be up.] It read.
[What happened?] I texted back.
I went to set my phone down to wait only to get an immediate reply, I quickly look.
[Oh thank god!] It read, [Can you please come downstairs?] Was texted immediately afterward
I felt a little worried, I was quick to reply.
[What happened?] I asked.
[I was stabbed.] He texted back, [Please?]
[Okay, go wait for me in the infirmary, I'll be down in a minute.] I texted back.
I got up and started heading down as quickly as I could, I reached the infirmary and opened the door quickly, Toby was sitting on one of the beds covered in blood.
"Where were you stabbed?" I asked as I went over.
He suddenly looked embarrassed, he shifted slightly before he pointed at his inner thigh.
"Oh." I said as I looked, "Okay."
Now I felt embarrassed, but I couldn't just let him bleed out.
"You're going to have to take off your pants." I said, going into work mode, "I'll have to get a really good look to make sure your artery wasn't punctured."
"Okay." He squeaked slightly.
I went off and started to find a few things.
"Do you mind explaining how this happened?" I asked.
"W-well... I was d-doing what I usually d-do, but then someone s-snuck up on me and s-stabbed my thigh." He said, "I d-didn't even know h-he was there until it w-was t-too late."
I let out a soft sigh, I turned around to see he had complied and was now pantsless, he was sitting down looking at his leg calmly, I saw the wound was moderate, it wasn't gushing blood so the artery was probably fine, I went over to him and sat down, I looked to see his boxer briefs were somewhat covering up the wound, I bit my lip slightly as I grabbed it and moved it out of the way, it wasn't that bad, I began checking it out just to make sure.
"Is it o-okay?" Toby asked.
"Hm..." I examined it a bit more, "Yeah, I think it's fine."
I reached over and grabbed the disinfectant, I poured it on the wound and began to clean it out, Toby wasn't complaining at all mostly because he couldn't feel, though I will say both of us were equally embarrassed, once that was done I got a needle and thread, I then began to stitch his leg close.
"Sorry I b-bothered you." He said.
"It's fine." I assured, "It was an emergency, and I understand why you wouldn't want someone else down here."
He was quiet as I finished up, once I was done I washed off the remaining blood, I then placed a small gauze bandage over it and taped it down, just to make sure the stitches weren't pulled out.
"There." I sighed, "All better."
I looked up at him.
"Were you stabbed anywhere else?" I asked.
He just shrugged.
"Alright, fine." I said, "Take off your shirt, I need to make sure you're not dying."
He sighed before he began to take off his shirt, once it was off I began examining, he had a few scratch marks but it wasn't anything major, it wasn't even anything moderate, just scratches, that's it, I cleaned them all.
"Okay, that'll be fine." I said, "You at least shouldn't die."
"Okay." Toby said, "Thank y-you."
I got up.
"Do you need any more help?" I asked.
"No, I think I-I'm fine." He said.
"Okay." I said as I turned to leave.
"Actually!" He shouted suddenly, causing me to jump, "Oh, sorry."
I sighed slightly as I turned back to him.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"C-could you bring m-me clean clothes?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said, "I can do that."
He smiled happily, I went back upstairs and got him some clean clothes, I took them back down to him, he was examining himself in a mirror in the room, mostly looking at his face and teeth, I snuck up behind him, I slowly raised up behind him, Toby glanced at me in the mirror and let out a slight shriek as he stepped back into me, he turned around quickly and I managed to catch his had before it hit me.
"Sorry, I'm sorry." I laughed, "I couldn't resist."
He huffed angrily before he started to beat on my shoulder, it was mostly him playing around, I laughed harder at him.
"You...!" He growled out, "How dare you!"
I laughed harder at him as I pulled him into a hug, forcing his arms to his side, he wriggled and attempted to get away, I couldn't help but laugh more at his attempt to escape.
"I'm sorry." I apologized again as I slowly started to calm down, "I got you some clothes."
"You are th-the worst person in the w-world." He said quietly.
I laughed again as I let him go, he stuck his tongue out at me as he started to head off to get dressed, I left the room again as I quietly laughed to myself, I went back to the room and sat down at my desk, I got back to writing, after a minute something hit my back and grabbed me, I let out a yelp as I jumped.
"That's f-for scaring m-me earlier!" Toby whispered into my ear.
"I deserved it, yes, but damn." I said as I clutched my chest.
He laughed slightly, I got back to what I was doing, he was silent as he watched me, his arms still wrapped around my neck.
"Are you going to go to bed?" I asked.
"Meh." He said, "I think it m-might be a w-waste."
I looked at him slightly.
"A waste?" I asked.
"It's l-like... five in the m-morning." Toby said, "We h-have t-to get up in an h-hour anyways."
I sighed as I looked away.
"You have a point." I agreed.
"I'll just w-wait up with y-you." He said, "It'll be f-fun."
"Fine." I said as I turned to him, "What should we do?"
He was quiet as he tried to think, he looked back at me and shrugged, I sighed and started to think myself.
"Name game." I said.
"Huh?" He asked.
"You take a letter from the alphabet and say names that start with that letter." I said, "For example, girl names that start with B."
"Oh." He said.
"Do you want to play, or rather find something else to do?" I asked.
"Boy names that s-start with J." He said.
"Jack." I said.
"No fair!" He said, "I was g-gonna use that one!"
"Think of something else." I said.
"J-Justin." He said.
"Julien." I said.
"Jeff." He said.
"Jacob." I said.
"Jerry." He said.
"Jose." I said.
"That starts with an H." Toby said.
"It's Spanish." I said, "It starts with a J, just sounds like an H."
"Oh..." He said quietly, "John."
"Jasper." I said.
"Damn it..." He said quietly.
I laughed at his slightly.
"Now guy names starting with T." I said.
We continued to play until dawn, laughing and joking.