Medic, Please

I opened my eyes to a beeping noise, I reached onto my nightstand and grabbed my phone, I looked to see it was a notification from the infirmary, I pressed confirm before I got up, I quickly grabbed a pair of pants and put them on before I quickly left the room, I didn't have to worry about waking up Toby because most of the mansion was gone, I went down into the infirmary and went in, Judged Angel and Bloody Painter were in there, Angel's shoulder was bleeding, they both seemed immediately worried when they saw me.
"What happened?" I asked.
Neither of them said anything.
"Fine, don't tell me." I said as I started to head over, "You're going to have to take your shirt off, I can't see it otherwise."
She still didn't say anything, Painter looked nervous.
"Well, if you were hoping for Ann don't hold your breath." I said, "She usually doesn't come at night unless she absolutely has to, like if there are too many people to handle or if she and Smiley have to do surgery."
I pulled a chair over to her.
"Now let me see." I said.
She hesitated slightly but began to take off her shirt, she was wearing a white tank top underneath it, her shoulder wasn't bleeding as heavily as I thought it was, I began checking it over and was satisfied to see everything was fine, it wasn't that deep and nothing was highly damaged, I quickly got everything I needed and started to patch her up, just as I was finishing up the door opened, I glanced over to see Jeff walking in casually even though I knew he was bleeding from his stomach, he sat on one of the other beds as I finished up on Angel, once I was done I turned my attention to Jeff.
He already had both his jacket and shirt off, he was looking at the wound on his stomach and I knew it didn't look very good, I went right over with my chair and sat next to him, I started looking at it, Angel and Painter started to leave as I started to patch Jeff up, this wasn't the first time I've patched him up so he was rather calm about this, I finished up with him and he left without a word, I decided to wait in there for a while before going back to bed, as I was sitting there waiting to see if anyone else was coming in I slowly began to doze off.
I jolted awake when I heard the door slam open, I looked to see Toby walking in with multiple stab wounds on his torso as Kate and Masky were carrying Hoodie in, just by looking at Hoodie I knew something wasn't right.
"D-deal with H-Hoodie first." Toby said as he sat down.
I quickly turned my attention to Hoodie.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He was hit with a car." Masky said.
"We ended up underestimating our target." Kate added.
"Well, I hope he doesn't have any broken bones." I said as I started to undress him.
"You and me both." Masky said.
Once I got his shirt and hood off I saw something I didn't want to see.
"He has broken ribs." I said.
Masky made a disappointed sigh.
"I can't do anything about that." I said, "I'm going to have to call Smiley and Ann to deal with this."
I went over to the desk and opened a cabinet, there were three buttons there, I pressed two of them and two lights flipped on, then began to blink, I waited until the lights turned off, meaning they got the notification, I then turned to Toby.
"I'm going to deal with you in a second." I said, "Take your sweater and shirt off."
He grabbed the hem of his shirt and immediately began to try and pull his sweater off, just as he pulled it off the door opened, I looked to see Smiley and Ann come in.
"He was hit by a car and has broken ribs." I said as I gestured to Hoodie, "I can't do anything about it."
Smiley began barking orders at both Ann and I and we got him into the surgery room, after that I left them to work, when I came back out I saw Masky and Kate had left and Toby was now alone, he was looking at multiple bullet holes and stab marks on him, I couldn't help but sigh.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I can't feel it." He said, "Really, it's just annoying."
"At least you can get along." I said as I went over and sat in the chair.
He was quiet as I began checking his bulletholes for bullets, and yes, most o them had bullets, I used tweezers to get them out, after that I started applying pressure to the wounds to see if anything vital was punctured, after a couple seconds he started to squirm, which I found weird since he couldn't feel pain, I looked up at him to see he looked distressed, I moved my thumb and got him to squirm more.
"Stop it." He said, holding back laughter.
"Are you ticklish?" I asked.
He looked terrified.
"Don't." He said.
"Okay, okay." I said, "But I still need to make sure nothing's going to kill you."
He gave me a dirty look but I kept doing my job, once he passed my tests I began to patch him up, once I was finished I let out a sigh.
"Okay, you can go to bed." I said, "I have to stay here for a while longer and make sure no one else is dying."
"Jack." Ann said.
I looked at the door to the surgery room.
"You can go." She said, "Smiley and I plan on staying in here for the rest of the night."
"Nevermind." I said as I looked back at Toby, "I guess we're going to bed."
"Okay." Toby said.
"Can you two handle it?" I asked.
"We'll be fine." Ann said, "If we need you we'll just page you down."
"Okay." I said as I got up.
I helped Toby stand up and the two of us went back upstairs.
(Now that we're alone...)
(Tickle him!)
"That's mean." I said.
"What?" Toby asked as he looked at me.
I stared at him silently, damn, I really need to learn to talk to them without opening my mouth.
(Come on, tickle him!)
(It'd be funny as shit!)
Unless of course, he gets on my nerves.
"Jack?" Toby asked, "You're m-making a face."
Shit, I really want to tickle him.
"What's that l-look for?" Toby asked.
(Tickle!)
(Tickle him!)
(Tickle him now!)
Goddamnit.
"Jack?" Toby asked.
I quickly reached out and grabbed his sides, I was rewarded with a loud yelp as he jumped, I quickly began tickling as he tried to run away.
"Jack! S-stop!" Toby shouted.
I didn't back down, I kept tickling him until he was a laughing mess, he suddenly reached up and began to tickle me back, now I was pissed.
"Stop!" I shouted.
"You!" He shouted.
Neither of us were willing to give up our attack, we were somewhat chasing each other around the room trying to get each other while also trying to avoid each other, jumping up on beds, climbing over furniture, jumping over chairs, Toby finally caught me on his bed, he attempted to pin me but I wasn't about to let that happen, he kept kicking me in the knee as he attempted to keep tickling me, slowly he started to piss me off, he kept calling me names and making noises, I growled at him and quickly pinned him, he was laughing at me.
"Shut up, moron." I growled.
"No way, ugly!" Toby shouted.
"Pipsqueak!" I shouted.
"Little Dick!" He shouted.
"Twitchy!" I shouted.
"Jackhole!" He shouted.
"Annoying shit!"I shouted.
"Fattie!" He shouted.
(Oh shit.)
(Goddamn!)
(Jack, temper.)
I growled at him loudly as I pinned him more.
"Oh, did I strike a nerve?" He asked with a cocky smile.
I smashed my face against his in an attempt to shut him up, I'll admit it, I wasn't thinking, I was desperate to shut him up, I hated being called fat, I held him down for five minutes before I finally let him up, I slowly moved my face away from his.
"Don't call me fat." I growled.
We both silently stared at each other, his hazel eyes full of both confusion, fear, and shock, slowly my mind began to process what I had just done, my face grew hot as I stared at him, what have I done?!
I jumped up off him and ran off, I ran into the bathroom and quickly closed the doors behind me, I then locked it, I quickly locked the door to BEN and Liu's room before sitting by the wall, I knew neither of them were here but I wasn't taky any chances.
Now this... just ruined everything.