Continuous Night

I was laying on my back looking at the ceiling silently panting, we've done about four or five rounds so far and we were now taking a break, Toby was wiping me off now, I was preparing for the next round, I moved slightly and looked at him as he tossed the hand towel he was using into a bucket, he looked at me again.
"I'm ready." I said.
"Are you serious?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied, "You said a break not we're done."
He sighed as he looked away.
"I did, didn't I?" He asked.
"Are you saying you're done?" I asked.
"I'm surprised you aren't done." He said.
I shrugged.
"Why stop now?" I asked, "Who knows when we can do it again, tonight was perfect."
He sighed again, I had literally used that same excuse twice before now, and he's bent to it every time, he somewhat glared at me and I shrugged again.
"If you want to stop we can." I said, "I'm just saying..."
He actually glared at me as he started climbing over me.
"You're needy." He said.
"Might as well get everything out in one shot." I said.
He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around him again, he then gently kissed down my neck, once he was done he reached for the nightstand again, as he was getting a new condom I changed my position again, flipping back onto my stomach, we had been alternating between different positions and I figured this would be alright because of how tired both of us were getting, after I got in the position Toby pushed his finger in, that was a bit weird and off-putting because he hasn't used his fingers since the first time, he pulled his finger out but something was wrong, he left something behind, I quickly glared back at him.
"You didn't." I growled.
I heard a click and I gasped, throwing my head back as vibrations wracked my body, I gripped the pillow as I moaned.
"Y-you... bitch!" I shouted.
The intensity of the vibrator turned down and I panted heavily, that was unexpected, I held tightly to the pillow.
"That's not fair..." I muttered, "You s-snuck it on me..."
"Sorry." He gently rubbed my back, "I couldn't resist."
I sighed as he continued messing with the dial, turning it up for a couple of seconds before turning it back down, my legs were starting to shake, he was starting to drive me crazy, he was just pestering me at this point, he began kissing my lower back and I bit the pillow, this pillow had so many fucking bite marks at this point you could proably mistake it as some sort of overly large pin-cusion, he suddenly reached underneath me and gently stroked my member, I shuddered hard core as I gasped, then just to be an ass he scraped his nails against it, I buried my face into the pillow as I choked out a noise, he continued rubbing me as he messed with the dial, with all my moving around it was shifting the vibrator inside me, when it pushed against my prostate I choked, I couldn't hold still as it shook my insides, he rubbed me more and I felt the dial turn up to its full speed, I would have screamed if my face wasn't shoved into the pillow, I came and he quickly turned it off and moved his hand away, I sat there quietly panting into the pillow while he was quiet, I turned my head slightly and glared at him.
"Ass..." I hissed.
He gently kissed my cheek, I sighed as I laid my head down.
"Sorry." He apologized, "I didn't mean t-to wear you d-down like that."
"Just... do me properly, please..." I muttered.
He gently kissed my cheek again, he moved around me and didn't waste any time slowly pushing back inside me, I buried my face into the pillow again, he began slowly moving his hips just about immediately seeing as how I was already well adjusted to him, although since I came not even a minute ago he was slightly overstimulating me, I shuddered, wait, hold on, did he take the vibra-
"Aype!"
He fucking turned it on again! That son of a fucking bitch!
"Oh..." He was surprisingly quiet.
He slowly thrusted into me and I groaned loudly, he's having way too much fun with this, but then again I probably should have seen this coming, you can only do it a few times before it gets repulsive, he was probably trying to find a way to spice it up and make it interesting for our fifth or sixth time in one night, he pushed the vibrator against my prostate and I basically screamed again, I shook heavily as he continued moving, I tried turning around slightly as my head moved in different directions, he grabbed my thigh and turned me slightly so I was laying on my side, he then lifted my leg and hooked my knee over his shoulder, when he started moving again I moaned loudly, forcing my face into the pillow again, slowly his movement got sharper and rougher, I bit the pillow again as I groaned and writhed with pleasure, this round was far more intense than our last, he slowly turned it up again and I writhed again, he was starting to drive me crazy, I kept shaking and turning as he basically tortured me, I groaned as I came again, I knew Toby was going to do what he did every other time, but when he came this time it was different, the goddamn condom broke.
"Toby!" I panicked.
"S-sorry!" He was obviously panicked as well.
What worried me the most was the fact nothing was leaking out like it should, when he pulled out some came out but I was still scared.
"Um..." I trailed off.
"We need t-to clean you off." He said, "Right now."
He was up quickly and began picking me up, he held me bridal style as he started carrying me to the bathroom, I was hoping that we caught it in time otherwise something might go wrong, although seeing as how I haven't gotten pregnant thus far I think we'll be okay.