Approximately True

I was wandering through the house silently, Toby was in the shower and I figured I'd get out of the room for a while, supposedly no one was in the mansion aside from the proxies, I heard a weird noise and looked at the entryway to the dining hall, I went over and peeked in, Masky, Hoodie, and Skully were in there, Skully was somewhat laying on the table while Masky and Hoodie were obviously doing some kind of paperwork, Skully kind of looked dead laying there, he kicked his feet slightly and I realized that was the sound I heard.
"Will you stop?" Masky asked angrily.
Skully stopped and laid there silently for a moment, then kicked his leg towards Masky and kicked the paperwork Masky was doing, Masky looked up at Skully silently and stared at him, they both just stared for a second, Masky got up, calmly got down, and picked up his papers, he then went a few seats down and got back to work, Skully got up on the table and began getting ready to pounce like a cat, he stared at Masky then pounced, both of them hit the ground.
"That's IT!" Masky shouted angrily as he got up.
He grabbed Skully's shirt and pulled him up so they were face to face.
"Are you Skully or Jay right now?!" He asked angrily, "Because depending on what you say I'm going to kill you!"
Skully was silent as he was staring at Masky, he looked around slightly until his eyes fell on Hoodie, who was sitting completely silently and paying no attention to them.
"Brain, save me!" Skully shouted.
"YOU'RE DEAD!" Masky shouted.
Skully began screaming bloody murder as he began trying to pry Masky off him, Masky tried to pin him and grab his head, they both hit the ground as they continued to fight, Skully suddenly broke free from Masky and began crawling at high speeds towards Hoodie.
"Help! Save me!" Skully cried out desperately as he began crawling underneath Hoodie's chair.
"Don't drag me into this." Hoodie said angrily as he glared down at Skully.
Masky grabbed him and tried to pull him out from under the chair, he continued to scream as he attempted to get away from Masky.
"Guys, stop." Hoodie said angrily.
The chair wobbled slightly before it came crashing down, they all laid silently on the ground again.
"Hoodie...?" Skully asked quietly.
Hoodie continued to sit motionlessly, he reached up suddenly and pulled his mask off quickly, then sat up quickly.
"Motherfucker." He growled.
Skully began screaming again as Hoodie grabbed both him and Masky's ankles, he pulled them both close and put them in headlocks, even though Masky wasn't making any noise I could easily tell he was just as panicked as Skully, Hoodie rammed their heads together.
"Ow!" They both shouted.
"Quit acting like children and knock it off!" Hoodie shouted angrily as he let the two of them go, "I've been working really hard recently and you guys have been absolutely unbearable!"
Both Masky and Skully were quiet as they stared at the fuming Hoodie as he got off the ground, he kicked his leg towards them slightly.
"Either shut up or go away!" He shouted, "Jesus you two are so goddamn annoying!"
He began muttering as he went back over to the table and picked up his chair, both of them got off the floor and Skully quickly went over to Hoodie.
"Are you okay?" He asked quickly as he put his hand over his forehead, "Are you overworking?"
"Leave me alone." Hoodie said.
"No, Jay's right." Masky said, "If you're overworked you're just going to get yourself sick again."
Hoodie turned and glared at Masky.
"You're overworked." Masky said.
"Let's go take a break." Skully said as he grabbed Hoodie's arm, "You need it."
Hoodie still didn't say anything as he looked at Skully, he sighed and let his shoulders relax.
"Fine, whatever." Hoodie said.
"Masky?" Skully asked as he quickly turned to him quickly.
"No, you two go." Masky waved his hand, "I'll finish up his work, I might go up when I've finished."
"Kay!" Skully said happily as he pulled Hoodie out of his seat, "Later!"
I quickly hid as Skully dragged Hoodie out of the room.
"Jay, slow down!" Hoodie shouted.
They darted up the stairs and Hoodie struggled with keeping up with him, I just stayed quiet for a moment, I looked back into the room to see Masky was now sitting where Hoodie was writing things down, I just left him there, I wandered around for a little while longer until I got bored, I began going back upstairs to our room, as I walked passed a door I heard a noise that I immediately recognized it as something inappropriate, I looked to see it was Masky and Hoodie's door.
(Oh. My. God.)
(Holy fuck.)
(Keep walking oh god!)
I quickened my pace and went back to the bedroom, I went in quickly to see Toby was sitting on his bed on his phone, he looked up at me as I closed the door.
"What h-happened?" He asked, seeming really worried.
"Things." I said, "Things I should never mention."
He was quiet as he stared at me, I felt ever so mildly uncomfortable.
"Never mention?" He asked, "W-what if you d-did?"
I was quiet as I stared at him, should I tell him?
(Yes.)
(Absolutely.)
"Um... I think..." I trailed off.
I felt disturbed as I thought about it, he raised his eyebrow slightly.
"I think Hoodie and Skully were..." I trailed off, feeling even more disturbed, "Doing things... together."
I looked at his face.
"Like, inappropriate things." I said.
He now looked a little uncomfortable.
"Um, what?" He asked.
"They were doing bad things." I said, "Things that we at least did something along the lines of."
He was quiet.
"And... how d-do you know?" He asked.
"Because I know they went to the room alone together." I said, "Masky's still in the dining room, they left alone, I don't know what to do."
Toby was quiet as he looked away from me, he stared at the foot of his bed for a moment.
"But I thought... Masky and Skully...?" He questioned quietly.
"Masky and Skully what?" I asked, feeling disturbed myself.
He looked up at me, seeming very disturbed.
"I, uh... I saw them kissing..." He said, seeming worried, "Masky threatened me."
I was dead quiet, what the hell is going on?!
(Okay, hold on, think about this.)
(When Jay was going to be taking Brian upstairs he turned to Tim as if asking if he'd be joining the two of them.)
(Then when Tim dismissed them they just left quickly.)
(So, either they're cheating on each other with the other's knowledge or they're all together.)
I just sat quietly for a moment.
"That's a w-weird look." Toby said.
"I think all three of them are together." I said, still feeling disturbed.
"Um, what?" He asked.
"I think all three of them are dating." I said as I looked up at him, "Like a threesome."
(I can't believe you just said that.)
"I..." Toby trailed off, "I guess... uh... okay." 
He was just as flustered as I was, we both just sat there quietly, I looked at Toby silently, he was bitting his lip as he was staring at the foot of his bed.
"I think, maybe... we should just forget this." I said.
He quickly nodded in agreement, seeming rather terrified, I sat silently on the side of the bed, facing away from him.
I don't think I can just forget this, but I can sure as hell pretend it didn't happen.