We're Caught

I was sitting in the corner feeding Titan in silence, he was making little noises as he was eating, I felt someone lean against my back and I tensed up, they somewhat wrapped their arms around me and I recognized it as Toby's arms, he began to pet Titan.
"Why do you have to bother him while he's eating?" I asked, slightly annoyed.
"He's so cute." Toby said happily.
"Just let him eat, for crying out loud." I said.
Toby ignored me and continued to pet him,  I growled at him slightly.
"Toby, if you don't let him eat I'm gonna bite your arm off." I threatened.
He still ignored me, I growled again and began trying to get him off my back, he began trying to fight me off, I was getting annoyed now, as we were trying to fight each other there was a loud bang on the door, both of us jumped and looked at the door.
"Toby! Help me!" BEN shouted from outside.
Toby got up quickly as I quickly put Titan into my pocket, I looked over as Toby opened the door, BEN scrambled into the room and grabbed onto Toby's legs, Laughing Jack was attempting to grab him out from under Toby's legs, Toby did his best to kick him out of the room and forced the door closed in his face, he let out a sigh as soon as he locked it, he looked down at BEN.
"What was going on?" Toby asked.
"He was gonna give me a swirly!" BEN whined.
He noticed me sitting in the corner, he looked really confused as he looked up at Toby and pointed at me.
"Oh..." Toby trailed off as he stared at me, "He, uh... he's in t-time out."
BEN looked so confused as he looked at me, I was furious, I can't believe he said that!
"What did he do?" BEN asked.
"Uh..." Toby trailed off, "He bit me."
I glared at him.
"R-really?" BEN asked.
"It's w-wasn't hard." Toby said, "I-I'm just correcting his b-behavior."
I growled at him angrily and he quickly pointed at the corner, I faced the corner in a rage,  I was fuming.
"You actually put him in the corner?" BEN asked.
"If you say anything I'll kill you." I growled.
It went silent.
"Toby, he's being mean." BEN said.
"That's it!" I shouted in rage as I stood up and faced him.
BEN quickly hid behind Toby.
"Get out!" I shouted, "Otherwise I will kill you!"
Both BEN and Toby seemed terrified, I was seething with rage, my hands were shaking as I was growling.
"A-actually..." BEN stuttered out, "I-I think I just heard s-someone calling for me."
He quickly ran to the door and struggled slightly to get it open, as soon as it opened he ran, screaming like crazy, Toby slowly closed the door and looked at me, he still seemed scared.
"I can't believe you!" I shouted angrily.
"S-sorry." Toby said quietly, "I p-panicked."
I growled at him again as I sat back down in the corner, I pulled Titan out of my pocket, I pet him angrily as I grabbed the eyedropper from the floor and continued to feed him.
"You... fucking..." I growled out, "I can't believe you...!"
"I'm sorry." He said as he laid on me again.
"Get off!" I growled.
He started to pet Titan, he was really getting on my nerves, I set Titan on the ground and grabbed his arm.
"You're dead." I growled at him.
I quickly flipped him and pinned him to the ground, he forced his hand into my face in an attempt to fight me off, we then began to wrestle, I mostly had him pinned and he kept whining and kicking, this was... actually pretty nice, I was relieving some tension between us and I was doing a rather good job at not actually harming him, we continued to wrestle for a good fifteen minutes before I let him pin me, he laughed as soon as I was pinned.
"Not so tough now, huh?!" He asked in a cocky voice.
(Um... Jack...?)
My eyes widened.
"Where's Titan?" I asked.
I watched as his eyes widened as well.
"Shit." I said.
I quickly pushed him off me and both of us began looking for him, we looked everywhere.
"Go check the bathroom." I said, "I'll go look everywhere else."
"Okay." Toby said as he ran off.
I left the room and began to look around, I didn't know where he went but I knew that if he was found he'd get killed, Slender didn't like any animal in the house, Smile Dog, Grinny Cat, Seedeater, they all had to stay outside in the animal shack he had the proxies build, but Titan can't stay there, he needs 24 hour care, he needs to eat every 1 to 2 hours, even in the night, Toby and I would trade shifts to feed him at night, though it was mostly me, sometimes I would already be up so I just let Toby sleep.
I was a little panicked, I knew I couldn't act suspicious otherwise I would be caught, I was lumbering around the mansion, looking around while still trying to act cool, after a minute I noticed a tiny black something go around a corner, I did my best to follow it without being suspicious, once around the corner I didn't see Titan, Jane and Clockwork were standing in the little seating area talking, I did my best to not act suspiciously as I was looking around, I still didn't see anything.
"Jack?"
I quickly looked at the two of them, they both looked a little scared.
"U-um... what are you doing?" Clockwork asked.
I didn't reply as I stared at them, I couldn't reply, I have no idea what I would tell them, we all jumped as there was a meow, we all looked up on top of a shelf to see a tiny Titan staring back at us with bright green eyes, I immediately recognized that look in his eye, I shook my head at him slightly and he got up, I shook my head a more desperately, he wasn't listening, he went to jump and I quickly reacted, I caught him mid-air and he meowed, I slowly looked over at the girls, they were staring at me with wide eyes, I knew I was in trouble, before they could say anything I turned and ran, stuffing Titan in my pocket, I ran down the hall as quickly as possible and turned a corner, I ran into someone and took a step back, my heart nearly leaped out of my chest when I saw it was Slender.
"Jack!" Jane shouted as the two of them ran around the corner.
They both stopped when they saw Slender, I went to run again but my arm was grabbed, Slender's tight grip meant I was in trouble, I stared at the girls blankly, I didn't know what to do.
"What did you do to these girls?" Slender asked.
"We were heckling him." Jane spoke up quickly.
I looked over at her along with Clockwork, I still didn't say anything.
"Is that so?" Slender asked.
"Y-yeah..." Jane said, almost as if she wasn't proud of herself, "We didn't mean for it to go that far..."
"We wanted to apologize." Clockwork quickly added, "F-for heckling him."
Slender was silent, soon he looked at me.
"Whatever." I said quietly, "Just let me go."
Slender let me go and began to walk away, I went to leave but was grabbed again, I glanced back to see Jane was holding me back, we listened as Slender's footsteps disappeared.
"Jack, what the hell?!" Jane tried to ask quietly.
"We can't talk here." I hissed.
Both of them nodded, this was unbelievable, I just gestured for them to follow me, I started to lead them to the room and could only hope Toby was there, I really didn't want to talk to them, I took the most cautious route back to the room and opened the door, Toby looked up from behind his bed.
"Jack!" He shouted as he jumped up, "Did y-you fi-"
He seized up once he saw the girls behind me, his eyes wide and full of terror.
"Da, ba, hum." He said as he tried to act natural.
I reached into my pocket and pulled Titan out.
"Take him." I said angrily as I shoved him at him, "I just... ugh!"
I went straight back to the corner and sat down, I then began t bang my head against the wall.
"Jack?" Toby asked.
"That bastard was on a suicide mission." I complained, "Jumped off a shelf."
I growled slightly.
"In front of people." I continued.
"Oh." Toby said, "You got on J-Jacky's nerves, d-didn't you?" He asked Titan like he was a baby.
"Don't call me that." I said.
"Toby?" Clockwork asked, "What's going on?"
"Where'd you get the cat?" Jane added.
"He was j-just wandering around in the f-forest." Toby said, "J-Jack brought him b-back."
"Aw, he's so cute!" Clockwork said.
"Isn't he?" Toby asked.
"But why do you have him?" Jane asked.
It was quiet.
"I don't r-remember what J-Jack called it..." He said quietly.
"He's not weaned." I said in slight annoyance, "He still needs to nurse from his mother but he was alone."
I leaned against the wall slightly.
"He needs to be fed every 1 or 2 hours." I continued, "Otherwise he'd starve."
I quickly looked at the clock, we had looked for him for an hour and a half.
"Speaking of which..." I trailed off, "He may be hungry again."
"I'll feed him!" Clockwork spoke up quickly.
"I wanna!" Jane shouted.
"Calm d-down." Toby said, "We u-usually feed him t-two portions, so y-you each can."
"Yes!" They both said happily.
Toby began to show them what to do as I continued to sit there, just as he was finishing up I pulled out my phone and began to look at stuff, as soon as Toby was done I glanced back at them, Clockwork was feeding him and looked very, very happy about it, Jane was sitting next to her gawking.
"Toby." I said.
They all looked up at me.
"Give me your damn number." I said, "Just so I can actually contact you if I need to, like today."
"Um, okay." Toby said as he pulled out his phone.
He began messing with it as I looked back at the corner, after a couple minutes of silence I let out a groan.
"Why aren't you telling me?!" I asked angrily.
"I can't f-find it..." Toby said quietly, I could hear embarrassment in his voice.
"Give me your phone." I said.
I heard him jump up and begin to head over to me, he held out his phone and I took it, I then found his number and quickly programmed it into my phone, I then programmed my number into his.
"There." I said as I handed it back to him.
"Cool." Toby said, "I'm changing y-your name on m-my phone."
"To what?!" I asked as I turned to him, rather worried.
"You a-are n-now Kidney Thief Jacky!" Toby said happily.
"Change it back." I said sternly.
"You have n-no power o-over me!" Toby said.
"Fine!" I said angrily, "I'm changing your name to Numb Nutts."
Toby began laughing wildly at me.
"You're supposed to be offended!" I shouted at him.
"Too bad." Toby laughed.
I felt my eye twitch.
"Fine." I said, "I'll change it to Toby the Annoying Twit that Sleeps in my Bed Most Nights."
"I do not!" Toby shouted.
"You always think I'm asleep." I said, "Well guess what? I'm not."
Toby's face began to turn red from anger, I felt successful at his reaction, I gave a cocky smile.
"Oh, did level headed Toby get heated over a little pestering?" I asked.
Toby leaped off the bed and I nearly jumped out of my skin, he landed on me and we immediately began to wrestle, I guess I deserved this, I was the one who riled him up.
Toby kept kicking me and trying to pull on my limbs but I wasn't exactly putting up with it, I was fighting him back but he had the upper hand, I was mostly letting him win, figuring it was best since I provoked him, once he sat on my face I decided that it was enough, I began to fight him off more, we both froze when we heard giggling, we both looked over at the girls who had been watching in silence up until this point, we both stared at them in silence.
"At least I know you two are getting along." Clockwork giggled.
"Heh, uh, yeah." Toby chuckled as he got off me.
I sat up, I was so embarrassed.
"Don't mention this to anyone."