Christmas Day

"Wake up!"
I jolted awake and sat up, I rammed my head into Toby.
"Ow!" I said as I grabbed my forehead.
"Sorry." Toby said.
I looked to see Sally sitting at the foot of my bed laughing, I glared at Toby.
"What do you want?" I asked angrily.
"It's Christmas!" Toby and Sally sang in unison.
I sighed, I rubbed my face slightly before I looked at the clock, I guess it's a rather reasonable time, it was eight in the morning.
"Okay, I'm up." I said, "You guys get so hyped."
I started to get up as the two of them danced around.
"We're going to go wake everyone else up!" Sally said.
"W-we'll see you d-downstairs!" Toby added.
They quickly left the room and I started to get dressed, I glanced out the window to see it was snowing heavily, just the sight of it made me cold, once I was dressed I started heading downstairs, well I was mostly dressed, I had my hood on and sweatpants I had worn to bed, I also put on socks because it was cold, once I reached the living room I saw there were a few others waiting in there, they all looked tired, BEN was one of the few in there, playing on his DS, I just went over and sat on the couch next to Bloody Painter, he looked really tired, I couldn't help but yawn, there was faint Christmas music playing in the distance, after a couple of minutes more people began coming down, a few select people were Jeff, Masky and Hoodie, maskless, of course, Judged Angel, and Laughing Jack, Masky looked horrid, I understood completely, everyone sat around until eventually Toby and Sally came down.
"We're going to go wake up Slendy!" Sally said.
"It'll b-be funny!" Toby said.
"Just don't die." I said as I leaned back, "That wouldn't be fun."
"W-we'll be f-fine." Toby assured.
They then ran off down the hallway, Hoodie let out a sigh.
"He's gonna die." He said quietly.
I felt something jump up onto my lap, I looked down to see Titan, he was wearing his Christmas sweater and had a red bow tied around his neck, he made himself comfortable and quickly fell asleep, I just pet him as we continued to wait, soon Slender came in with Sally in his arms, he had Toby in his tendrils and was carrying him upside down, Toby was also laughing, Slender put him on my other side, he looked at me with a large smile, I rolled my head slightly.
"I see you've already woken up the entire mansion." Slender said.
"Youp!" Toby said happily.
Slender sighed as he set Sally down.
"Can I choose who's Santa?" Sally asked.
"You may." Slender said.
Sally grabbed a Santa hat and looked around quickly, she suddenly ran up to me and put the hat on.
"He's Santa!" She said happily.
I had never felt so confused.
"Do you know h-how to be S-Santa?" Toby asked.
"I don't know what that means." I said.
"When y-your Santa you b-basically j-just hand out the p-presents." Toby said, "You c-can do that, r-right?"
"Yeah, I guess." I said.
I got up and went over to the tree, I grabbed the closest present and looked at the name on it.
"Here you go, Sally." I said as I gave it to her, "It's from BEN."
She squealed happily and opened it, she pulled out a stuffed animal that must have been from some sort of video game, nevertheless, she loved it, I then continued to give everyone presents, it was mostly presents from everyone else to each other, I just signed all the presents I bought that they were from Santa, I could tell a lot of the older Pastas knew it wasn't actually from Santa, but Sally got really happy with what I got her, it was a very pretty and rather fitting collar for Titan, it even had his name engraved on it, she loved it, I wasn't getting any presents but I didn't exactly care, I'd be on the naughty list for sure.
I picked up one of the presents and looked to see who it was addressed to, I froze when I read the name, I was so confused, I started to look for whoever got the present but couldn't find a name.
"Who's it for?" Jane asked.
"Um... me." I said.
"Open it!" Toby said.
I looked at him but opened the present, I pulled out some sort of shoulder bag.
"Um..." I trailed off as I looked at it.
"It's waterproof." Jane said suddenly, I looked at her.
"Which in turn, makes it blood proof." Clockwork added.
"We thought you would like it to carry kidneys." BEN added.
"Your old bag looked rather gross and hard to carry when full of kidneys." Jeff said, "This one should be easier to carry through windows and such."
"Do you like it?!" Toby asked, "W-we put a lot of th-thought into i-it."
I looked the bag over, this was a really nice gift, and I was honestly thinking I just wasn't going to get any presents, I looked at them all.
"Thank you." I said sincerely, "This... is really nice."
Toby and Sally both looked really happy, I continued to hand out the presents now in a slightly better mood, everyone was getting things they loved, Painter was getting art supplies, Jeff got a lot of mirrors and knives, Toby got a lot of frozen waffles and whipped cream, Hoodie actually got a lot of ammo but he seemed pleased with it, Laughing Jack just got candy, he was very pleased with it, Slender got one item, I felt really bad, but it was mostly because Sally saw it, just about all the proxies and I covered her eyes just about immediately, I was certain it was Laughing Jack and Jeff who got the present, even though they didn't sign their names, it was a tie with a naked lady on it, he looked really dissatisfied, but he didn't say anything about it, he just put it back in the box and set it next to him, he cleared his throat and we moved our hands away from Sally, she looked really confused.
"Whoever had that idea, you're dead." Slender said calmly.
"Was that lady naked?" Sally asked as she looked at me.
"Immensely dead." Slender continued.
I continued to hand out presents, I had only gotten the one present but that was just fine, it truly was better than nothing.
"Is that all?" Toby asked, he sounded disappointed.
"I don't see any more." I said.
"There's one more, actually." Clockwork said, "It's for Toby, but it was put under the dining hall door."
"Oh, I'll g-get it!" Toby said happily.
"I'll show you where it is." Clockwork said.
The two of them jumped up and I felt a bit sick, some people were laughing quietly, Toby didn't seem to pick up at all there was something wrong, once in the doorway, Toby turned to her.
"Where i-is it?" He asked.
"It's under your mouthguard." She said, "So take it off."
"Oh w-wow Clocky, h-how'd to s-sneak it there?" Toby asked as he took it off, looking for the nonexistent present, "I don't see a-anything."
Clockwork grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss, there was a simultaneous gasp throughout the room, as soon as she actually pushed him away we all got to see the shock and blush on his face, I felt this strange type of rage build up inside me, I choked back a noise.
"Merry Christmas, you twitchy cutie." Clockwork said.
I got up and left the room, no one seemed to notice, I went outside, I was so mad, I trudged around barefoot in the snow, I didn't care about how cold it was at this point, I wandered around the forest for a while before I came across an all too familiar house, I didn't even know how I ended up here, I thought this place was miles away, maybe even in another country, I don't remember, I went inside and looked around, everything was exactly the way it was when I left it, I walked through the house in silence, I stopped in front of a picture, I stared at it silently, it actually hurt to look at it, I took the picture and laid it down so I couldn't see it, I then went upstairs, I opened a door at the end of the hallway to see it was just how it was left, old clothes covering the floor, I... actually think they could still fit me, I noticed there were even some shoes still sitting near the door to the room, I ignored it and went over to the dust covered bed and flopped down on it.
(It's truly amazing that you subconsciously ended up in the one place you feel most uncomfortable.)
(Yes, but this is the place he spent most his life, and most his time.)
(Leave him alone.)
I rolled onto my back and threw my arm over my eyes, I sobbed slightly.
"Why am I so mad...?" I asked, "It was just a kiss!"
(That, my dear friend, is what humans call jealousy.)
(It's surprisingly a common thing.)
"If it's common, then why am I only experiencing this now?!" I asked angrily.
(You have, it was towards the other Creepypastas.)
(You were jealous that they were treated differently.)
"Then why was I upset about Toby?!" I asked.
(Jealousy is a very interesting thing, Jack.)
(You see, jealousy only comes when a human wants something someone else has.)
(Meaning you wanted something that involved that situation.)
I never really wanted to kiss someone, so it couldn't have been that... maybe... maybe it was Clockwork...? Did I want Clockwork? I don't know, I already kissed her but I didn't really feel anything.
(Just sleep it off.)
(You'll be fine in the morning.)