Alternative Ending Part I

"I thought I told you to die!" he shouted.

"Not before you do!" Victoria bellowed reaching for the gun in his grasp.

He grabbed a hold of her left hand and squeezed it. Victoria let out a solidifying scream that deafened his ears. She felt the gun hit her across the head before she landed against the ground.

She'd been beaten like this before at the base. Not by Jung Min but by her seniors, men beyond her age. This time she wasn't about to let Jung Min treat her the same. He wasn't her senior and she didn't fear him. Creating her right hand into a fist she struggled to get up.

Her body was shutting down on her slowly.

In front of her Yoona's figure had suddenly become hazy. It was hard to depict her strained face. Was she trying not to show how scared she was? Or was she trying not to bawl?

Victoria bit her lip finally getting back onto her unsteady feet.

"Only good things should be remembered." Donghae's signature line appeared in her head.

She glanced around for Jung Min and found him standing no where farther than a few feet ahead.

"Stop holding yourself back, it gets harder to look at you when you try to hide. Don't run either. You keep thinking that you can't return to normal so you think you don't belong here, but I can tell you that you most certainly belong here. Sometimes, I wonder why I had to run into you that night, but now I know that if I hadn't run you over I would probably still be lonely right now. In a way you really did help fill that gap I'd been feeling. It's the truth, about why I let you stay. So don't think of going anywhere else." Taecyeon had honestly told her once.

Victoria swallowed her saliva.

"I'm sorry, Taecyeon," Victoria silently apologized.

The gun...the gun in Jung Min's hand was slowly tilting up. Victoria felt herself bowl over helplessly. Clutching her stomach she stood up again to see Yoona carefully reach for her hidden gun.

No, it wasn't good.

Jung Min was a beast. He was the best at aiming and shooting. No matter how talented Yoona was with the gun, she wouldn't be able to outwit that guy.

Victoria inched her foot forward starting slowly then pulled all the energy she had left and accelerated into a short run before locking her arm around Jung Min's neck.

"You...you...!" he screamed trying to fight her.

"Run!" Victoria screamed, her hair now in a mess.

Glands of sweat suddenly ran down her cheeks matting her bangs her hair to her face.

Jung Min elbowed her a few times and her lock around him broke free. Quickly stepping forward she pulled him back and head locked him again.

"Im Yoona!" Victoria was now shrieking. "Run! Get out of here!"

When she opened her eyes Yoona was still glued in her spot with arms outstretched, gun in hand.

What was she doing? Was she insane?!

Jung Min was using all his strength to fight against her. She could feel her feet move back before she could get a steady hold on him again.

"Let go! Let go!" he bellowed.

Victoria bit her lips together to expel the pain coming from her torn hand. She couldn't hold him. Her strength was losing out. Jung Min broke free from her after another second of struggling and she watched him take a few steps forward getting into position to shoot.