29

"Good evening, Ok Taecyeon," Donghae greeted.

A deep frown engraved Taecyeon's face making all wrinkles on his forehead visible during the moment.

"This? Is what you had reserved?" Taecyeon asked Victoria.

"Ah..." Donghae turned toward Yoona.

Victoria followed his gaze and stared at the stunningly beautiful woman with her hair neatly held back. The way the woman stared at her made her wonder if she had done anything wrong that she wasn't aware of. Her eyes were penetrating with shock and despair, the kind that Victoria didn't like to see in her victims dying. If Victoria had seen correctly she thought she saw the woman clench her jaws together in order prevent them from shaking.

Donghae slightly clenched her hand and unclenched them but still held them.

He then started, "Yoona, Victoria. Victoria, Yoona."

Victoria felt a wave of shock in her brain aware of the stare she was receiving from the woman.

Victoria felt her eyes grow wide. "Im Yoona?"

Taecyeon felt his ears perk up. Yoona's heart stung ever more.

"Mmm?" Donghae raised his eyebrows. "How did you know?"

Victoria's heart thudded. Sherriff Deputy Im Yoona.

"You're lucky sunbae," So Young started, "that there's still someone looking for you."

Turn away or not? No. Victoria quickly decided what to do.

A smile encased her face as she held out her hand, "Hi, Yoona. It's nice to meet you."

Yoona never moved her eyes from Victoria's suddenly smiling face. She was confused. Was this person Victoria Song? The one friend she'd lost 14 years ago to those bad guys? Or was she just someone else who had the same name? But they looked so alike...

Yoona felt tears brimming in her eyes and she didn't know what to do during that second. Why was Victoria acting like she didn't know her? Why...was Donghae's second woman Victoria? How had she come back? She had expected a warm reunion full of tears and happiness. A reunion with a hug...but the situation...Donghae was with her...and Taecyeon was there...it didn't fit the reunion she'd dreamt of.

Taecyeon watched them confused. The only fact he knew was that now Yoona knew who Donghae's other woman was Victoria. He couldn't imagine how painful it was for Yoona to come face to face with her like this in this kind of situation. But the way Yoona stared at Victoria showed something else, he observed.

"I just wanted to stop by and greet you," Donghae broke the ever silent silence. "Lets sit over there."

"I guess we will see each other later," Victoria said and walked off with Donghae, still hand in hand.

When they sat down at the table in the far corner Donghae glanced at Victoria.

"Sorry, if I made you feel awkward over there," Donghae apologized, "but how did you know Yoona's surname?"

"Ah...newspapers." Victoria lied. It was a legit lie, she supposed.

Donghae looked at her and nodded.

"Are you two friends?" Victoria wondered.

Donghae hesitated then looked at her, "She's my ex-fiancée."

Victoria felt her heart skip a beat. What? Fiancée? No...she bit her tongue to stop from showing the ever growing shock she was feeling. Things were becoming worse by the second now.