20

- - - - -

"Your mother's upset. She doesn't want to come out of the room," his father told walking into the kitchen with a sigh.

Donghae ate away at his food. "Mother's just throwing another tantrum."

"It's a good thing you take after me," his father nodded.

Donghae smiled and chugged down some water.

"But who was that girl your mother saw today?" he wondered.

"Someone...uniquely special." Donghae smirked.

"Really?" his father asked. "Is she pretty?"

"Stunning."

- - - - -

Taecyeon drove back and stopped the car in front of Yoona's home.

"Go inside." he said. "Relax some, will you?"

Yoona slightly glanced at him and nodded as he handed her the keys.

"How are you going to get home?" she asked weakly.

"I'll grab a cab and fetch my car. Good night." he told with a small wave before making his way toward the road.

After getting into his car he found that it was a little past 11. Driving along the roads he searched for any street that may still be open. Spotting a small store he walked inside and ordered some fried chicken. While glancing around at the pencils the store sold he picked some up and gazed at the funny patterns on them. A small smile escaped his lips as he thought of Victoria. Then moving his eyes over to the small rack hanging onto the edge of the ceiling he glanced at the bags and scarves that hung from it.

"Ahjumma, do you sell these too?" he asked.

"Yes. They're $7 for the scarves each and $15 for the bags." the curly haired ahjumma replied. "Do you want to buy one for your girlfriend?"

Taecyeon continued gazing at them, "How about the brown striped one?"

He opened the door expecting Victoria to be sitting on the couch gazing at the TV screen ready to yell at him for making her starve for so long. However, she wasn't in. Strange. He glanced into the kitchen, empty. He knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Victoria, are you in there?" he knocked again then opened the door, empty.

He walked into the bedroom, empty.

"Where is she?" he wondered.

He stepped into the kitchen again and found the keys to the gym still hanging on the key holder. Feeling almost worried he ran down the winding stairs and looked around. No one was ever around except for the forest out back and the trash bins.

"Victoria!!" he screamed.

His voice echoed out into the deep night and disappeared without warning. Where was she? Had something happened to her?

"I lost her, I lost her." Yoona's voice rang in his ears.

Could he have lost her? Victoria...didn't know Seoul. She didn't know anyone except for Donghae but he would have gone home by now. What if...what if something happened while he was away? He ran around and glanced into the trees. Nothing, no one.

"Victoria!!" he screamed running around.

He came to a pause immediately when a shadow slowly appeared from the road.

"Yah!!" he screamed charging at her. "Where'd you go! Where were you?!! I looked all over!!"

Then he became quiet. Something about the way she looked, the way she carried herself was slightly similar to the way Yoona had been earlier when she'd lost it in Gapyeong.