11

The cars were hidden from sight about 200 yards from what looked like a large storage shed with dozens of garage doors. Where they were going to enter was kind of obvious and Yoona felt against the idea. But because she was just a follower, her opinion did not matter. How she hated not being in charge.

Hyemi's group had stayed behind. Her group's role was to hand out orders through the bugs Jung Hwa's group had on them. A listening device had been plugged into each of their ears and they were to pay attention every second, every minute.

Yoona crouched against the wall with the others feeling her bulletproof jacket which added a lot to her weight. They were all silent, no one breathed even one ounce of air. Jung Hwa, in his blue collared shirt, got up and kicked the white door open and held his gun in front of him glancing into the darkness.

Yoona glanced around her taking in her surroundings as she'd been taught by her father. To remember and write every single detail into memory. 3 large sheds stood in front of them and there were more down her right. A fence closed them in marking the private property. As her eyes gazed over the fence she saw a tiny black dot on the white roof of the shed to her immediate right.

"Move!" Yoona shouted.

"What the..." Jung Hwa started as three shots fired at them.

The 10 of them moved to the back of the shed where they would remain hidden from sight.

"What was that?! You could have gotten us all killed!" one of the woman screamed at her.

"No, I saw him too," one of them defended. "Thanks for telling us. One of us could have gotten injured if Deputy Im didn't say anything."

Jung Hwa gave Yoona slight glare.

"Move back," he insisted and moved toward the corner of the shed.

He glanced out to see the roof empty.

"No one." he replied.

"What happened?" Hyemi's voice appeared in their ears.

"Someone's been watching us," Jung Hwa told. "Can you find out who it is?"

"Give me a minute." was her reply. "To your left."

"Dodge!" Jung Hwa shouted.

Yoona got down along with the others listening to the bullet shells bounce off the sheds for minutes on end.

"Lets split up." Jung Hwa ushered. "We can't all stay in one area." he glanced around. "Deputy Im, you four follow Deputy Im. Your assignment is to look around for any suspicious activity. Shoot if you need to defend yourself. I'm going to head inside the shed. Hyemi will be on air listening if you need directions. Got it?"

Yoona nodded.

"Move!" Jung Hwa urged.

Yoona crept out from behind the shed and ran behind another shed as the bullet shells rained on them.

"Do you know what you're doing?!" one of them questioned.

"I'm in charge," Yoona stated, "follow me or go back and join that group."

Yoona stared at the man and clutched onto her gun. Well, if she were to look around she might as well run around as much as she would that night. And she wasn't letting the chance go to waste.

"On the count to three, once we run out shoot," Yoona whispered.

"Why? It's a waste of bullets! We don't even know if anyone's there!"

"Look," Yoona nodded her head toward the fence where the moonlight shone exactly. "Can you not see shadows? They're giving themselves away. There's four of them." Yoona paused. "Go!"