67

How was she going to make it up to her? How was Victoria going to fix everything? What did she mean by it? Why hadn't Yoona listened?

Hurrying back to the car she opened the cabinet inside and reached for her gun. In seconds, she was wildly running through the thick trees.

Running up the steps to the chambered factory Yoona quickly hid for cover behind the large door when she heard a man's voice shouting inside. Victoria was definitely there because he was obviously cooing her name in a sickly way. Half peeking in she saw through the dark shadows a man. She felt like a little kid eavesdropping on her parents. What a silly thought at the moment.

In a split second, a loud shot rang in the air and her eyes widened in shock as something tumbled from above and landed against the ground. A woman's shout.

Victoria!

- - - - -

A shockwave swarmed through her right arm before she felt pressure against her left arm. When she looked up she realized that Jung Min was stepping on her arm with his spiked boots.

"Are you going to cry? Are you going to scream?" he teased. "Go ahead and scream. I want to hear you scream."

Victoria bit on her tongue in hopes of lessening her pain.

"So you'd rather play hard?" he teased reaching for his automatic electric gun.

Victoria's eyes widened.

"Do you want to hear a story?" Jung Min asked.

Victoria gulped. She couldn't move. The pain from falling had seemingly paralyzed her body for the moment.

"That night of the assassination," Jung Min confessed, "So Young and I followed you. As we all well know So Young sucks at arms combat but I, on the other hand, excel in aiming. Don't you know about all the shooting classes I've been to?"

"What are you saying?" Victoria asked feeling her heart thud.

"Easy," Jung Min went on, "you don't get it, you twerp? Well I guess it's kind of mean to call you that since you're not really a twerp but on the other hand I've got the best aim in our group. Better than you."

Victoria frowned. The pain in her body subsiding slowly.

"I did it," he confessed. "I made that shot and set you up for it."

He smiled.

"You!" Victoria tried to get up but he stepped on her chest pinning her down.

"I'll slowly strip your meat apart one by one," Jung Min said releasing a shot.

Victoria screamed as she felt the skin in her hand tear apart and quickly become wet with silky blood. Awful pain throbbed from her hand up her arm immobilizing her from further movement.

"No!" a scream from elsewhere sounded in her ears.

Victoria gathered all her might and searched around wondering what was going on. Her chest lightened and she realized Jung Min had stepped off her and was now gazing around in search of where the voice had come from. Lifting her head up, Victoria noticed a head peeking out from behind the large door. A girl...long hair...a girl with long hair equals Yoona.

With large eyes in panic and finally being able to transmit everything through her brain, she shot up weakly from the ground. Grabbing Jung Min from behind she pushed him into a lead pipe. Summoning all the energy she had left she beat him like a punching bag with her numb right hand. He cried against her helplessly and she heard the gun land with a light thud on the ground. His body half limped forward and she ceased her attacks huffing for air.