45

Taecyeon moved his eyes to the corner of his eyelids. She had stunning features. A long straight nose, short hair, perfect lips, and smiling eyes.

"What's your name?" she asked.

Taecyeon didn't reply until she knocked him in the chest with her elbow. He let out a loud cry of pain and finally realized that he was tied to a chair. His feet bound with thick rope in front, his arms pulled behind the chair. He couldn't move nor try to free himself. It was as if she'd known how to tie him up in order to prevent him from making any movement. If he fell, he'd fall with the chair and end up crushing an arm. His wrists were already pained from the knot.

Where was he? He felt entrapped in the large room where only a small light from above lit the darkness.

"What's your name?" she repeated.

"Ok Taecyeon."

She smiled, "Ah...Taecyeon. So I see you've been providing cover for our Victoria."

His eyes stiffened, "Who are you?"

"Mmm..." the girl played, "well since your end is near I guess telling you won't give me away. Kang So Young. So Young is just fine."

He didn't say anything but turned away. Seconds later she gripped his chin and forced him to look at her.

"Why are you looking away?" she asked. "No one looks away from me."

His eyebrows twitched at her statement.

"All the men at the base love me and that means you should give me just as much attention." Not a word escaped his mouth.

"You're not saying anything?" she challenged before smiling. "Well, I guess that's ok. Victoria probably doesn't provide much of a service."

"You're sick," he spat and earned a slam in the face.

"I dislike rude comments, but I like tough guys. I guess you count." she smiled again.

He found her smile creepy.

"What do you want?" he asked straightforwardly.

"Should I tell you a story?" So Young asked.

"I'm not interested." he easily replied.

She shot him a glare but let it go. "To make a summary short I'll just say I hate Victoria. Even her mere presences disgusts me. I want her out."

He had no option but to stare at her.

"So after she comes here I'm going to..." she said then made a cutting the throat gesture.