64

- - - - -

"I'll see you tomorrow," Yoona said over the phone before hanging up.

Victoria turned around just as the door unlocked and Taecyeon walked through. Maybe it was just her eyesight but she thought he had put some extra effort into looking nice. She didn't compliment him but turned away and turned off the TV.

"Not even going to say hi?" he asked.

Victoria shrugged feeling her face flush, "Morning."

She could feel him laugh at her from behind because he knew the reason why she was trying to act cool.

"Did you eat?" he questioned looking into the kitchen.

"You mean, are you ready?" Victoria rephrased finally turning around.

Their eyes met and Victoria felt embarrassed for a moment before he smiled comfortably.

"Then why are you stalling?" he wondered opening the door.

Victoria looked at him and walked through the door and down the stairs. When she got outside she turned around and waited for him to come out. Once he did, Victoria found herself walking toward him and linked arms with him.

"What are you doing?" he wondered surprised.

"Etiquette." Victoria replied.

"Etiquette?" he repeated as if he didn't understand.

Victoria nodded. "Why? You don't like it?"

She began removing her arm but he quickly took a hold of her and smiled.

"Did I say I didn't like it?" he smiled. "If you get lost I won't come looking for you, that's for sure, so hold on tight."

Victoria snorted in reply and they continued walking down the street. It was just a basic small talk at first but Victoria found herself enjoying it. Glancing around in the early morning she discovered that they were the only couple walking through a crowd of people hurrying off to their jobs or others walking to grab breakfast in a small shop.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" asked Taecyeon.

"No."

"But you're the one who asked for a date. You should have at least something planned."

"I never thought about it." Victoria replied.

"Then lets just walk while you decide," he suggested.

"Ok."

Victoria glanced across the street to see a ticket booth and recalled the theater she'd gone to on her first date with Donghae. She turned to look at the small smile on Taecyeon's face while he browsed the streets. No, she didn't want to do something with Taecyeon that she'd done with Donghae before. So, the theater and the arcade were off the list. What else was there? She didn't know. She had no clue about what couples did on dates, where they went, and how they had fun. Victoria had already decided that just walking beside him made her feel relaxed.

"Dogs!!!" he surprised her with his shout.

He pulled her into the pet store and in a few minutes she was browsing the aisles of dog toys and food. She stared at the rawhide on the shelves as they walked pass. Even the sight of fish tanks made her jaw drop in awe. She'd never seen such things before. They passed cages of hamsters, rats, gerbils, and plenty of other supplies for pets. At the back they finally came across more dogs and cats locked in their respective areas.