65

They returned to the apartment a minute later and sat on the couch leaning against each other watching a movie together. When the movie ended Victoria looked to her left to see that he'd fallen asleep. Grabbing the remote control she turned off the TV and leaned against him with her arm entwined around his. Silently she asked the Lord above to forgive her for being so selfish that night. Then closing her eyes she curled up on the couch and leaned her head against his.

- - - - -

Taecyeon awoke the next morning. The only that that occurred to his mind was that his neck was sore. When he moved his arm he, only then, realized that Victoria had been holding onto him all night long. Looking around he saw that he was no where else but in his own apartment. Rubbing his eyes he gently slid his arm out of her clutch and got up wondering what time it was. There was about an hour left before work. He glanced back at Victoria and decided he didn't want to wake her.

- - - - -

The knocking on the door awoke her. The first thing she did was look around for Taecyeon but when she realized he must have left already she sat up brushing her hair behind her ear. Walking to the door she opened it to find Yoona standing there.

"Did you just wake up?" Yoona asked.

"Uh...yea. Come in," Victoria greeted.

When Victoria closed the door Yoona searched into her bag and pulled out a heavy paper box the size of a cell phone.

"Here, you asked for them a while ago but I could only get them now." Yoona reminded.

Victoria looked at the box of ammo, "Thanks."

Taking the box Victoria walked toward the bedroom and left it on the dresser then walked back out to find Yoona looking around.

"Are you hungry? Did you eat?" Yoona asked.

"No, I just woke up, remember?"

Yoona laughed, "That's right. Do you want to eat here or go out for something? My treat."

With that Victoria found herself sitting with Yoona inside a breakfast shop with a bagel in front of her and a cup of coffee on the side.

"What did you do yesterday? You look kind of tired," Yoona commented.

Yesterday. Date. Chasing car. Taecyeon who came back. Victoria didn't know if she wanted to talk about Taecyeon to Yoona. She didn't want to upset her.

"I just stayed up late," Victoria lied.

Yoona nodded as if she understood, "Is there anything you want to do today? I've been really bored these days."

Victoria didn't know any suggestions.

"I don't know either but we could think of something," Yoona said. "Maybe we could visit some old places together, recall old memories if that's fine with you."

"Memories?" Victoria repeated doubtfully.

She didn't have much, honestly. And revisiting old places...she wasn't sure if that would help revive her memory either. She'd long forgotten everything.

"Sure." Victoria replied.

A few hours later Victoria and Yoona were walking in front of their primary school. Victoria didn't know if it still looked the same or if the teachers she had were still there. They circled the school and passed the school playground. Victoria could only vaguely recall memories of falling off the monkey bars and landing on her knees.