13

- - - - -

Drifting through the sky the plane finally landed back in Seoul in the late evening. Yoona got off in an upset manner and she wasn't afraid to show it. After grabbing her bag she walked out of the airport, hailed a cab, and instead of going home at once she headed to the station. If she didn't sit down at once and concentrate on something she was afraid she'd let her hands fly at someone like crazy. The anxiety was gathering up in her and she knew she'd blow anytime soon.

The station was a tough building built out of tough gray cement. Walls were evened smoothly during construction, the windows lined the walls every few feet. A large oak tree stood by the side of the stairs outside. It was a plain place. Well, in that case the place hadn't been made for sight seeing. Because it was big people usually assumed that they kept prisoners in the basement and in that case the answer was a plain: no. The station wasn't a prison, it was more like an office area where the police actually worked and got things done. The west wing was the smaller area where small time police workers usually interrogated the usual criminals and drunkards of everyday life. The east wing, where Yoona was positioned, did the bigger jobs dealing with the actual state and managed the city of Seoul. And that was exactly where Yoona was headed.

Wheeling her suitcase behind her she ignored all comments and greetings thrown at her.

"What you doing back Sheriff?"

"How did the mission go?'

"That's some style you have there, bringing your suitcase." a particular joke, which Yoona did not find funny. It, however, irked her and she increased her pace to avoid grabbing someone like a punching bag.

Turning down the bright corridor she saw the Chief rounding the hallway and they stopped once they saw each other.

The Chief closed the shutters inside his office as Yoona sat on the chair in front of his desk. Placing a cup of warm tea in front of her he moved around his desk inching through the small space he had and finally sat down on his chair.

"Lee Jung Hwa called as soon as the plane landed. He's got a lot of complaints toward you, do you understand?" the Chief started.

Yoona kept her gaze elsewhere like a little girl throwing a tantrum.

"I thought the mission would have gone better if you were out there with them, but the case doesn't seem so." the Chief began. "What happened?"

"Well, they aren't suited to be FBI agents either," Yoona spat. "Lee Jung Hwa and Lee Hyemi or whatever aren't suited to be FBI agents. They suck at it."

"Deputy!" the Chief scolded leaning forward in his seat.

Yoona bit her tongue from actually shouting.

"What-happened-out-there?" the Chief asked again emphasizing each word loud and clearly.

He was serious and he wasn't about to take any jokes from Yoona, she knew that. The Chief was a scary person when he was angry. The papers could come flying off his desk in seconds and pencils could come flying anytime. However scary as that sounded, it didn't matter to Yoona. Flying pencils? Sure, Yoona could take that on. Paper cuts? Well, Yoona wasn't so whiny when it came to getting hurt.

"Deputy, answer me. What happened out there?" the Chief questioned. "Why were there reports about you misbehaving during the infiltration?"

Yoona gritted her teeth. "It wasn't my fault!!! It wasn't my fault!!!" She screamed. "I don't know what happened!!!!!!!"

She slammed the desk in frustration with all her might that her hand stung immediately almost numbing her whole arm. In surprise she found that her lips were shaking from fierce anger and her eyes quivered as she stared at her Chief whose eyes grew wide during that moment.