At that moment Liam let himself in. 'Papa' Louis smiled as he got up and walked to go hug his papa. "Hello baby, and I appreciate the welcome buy you really need to be careful still when walking around." Liam said lifting the boy up who wrapped his arms around Liam's neck "Miss you and daddy" Louis said as he snuggled into his papa. Gemma came out to say hi to Liam as she was going to check on her brother.

Harry had woken up feeling a bit nauseous he tried to move without waking niall. Gemma walked in as she saw Harry trying to get up. "Alright haz?" Gemma asked. Harry shook his head. Gemma grabbed the bucket and helped untangle himself from niall.

Gemma ended up lifting Niall onto her hip as he Harry quickly sat up and threw up into the bucket Niall stirred at this. 'It's ok Ni go back to sleep" Gemma said.

Niall laid his head on Gemma's shoulder and closed his eyes again Gemma smiled at a sleeping niall and laid him down as she went over to comfort her brother and felt his forehead.

"H your really sweaty." She said as she rubbed his back. Harry didn't say anything as he gagged and threw up but then pushed the bucket away.

"I'll clean this then your having a bath, do you want me or Li" Gemma said. "Is li home?" Harry asked "Yeah he's currently with Lou and my 2." Gemma said "Let lou spend some time with him." Harry said. "Ok you happy for me to help bath you we can keep your boxers on or would you prefer mum" Gemma said. "I don't mind you as long as I can keep my boxers on." Harry said and Gemma nodded. "Alright I'll go and run it then." Gemma said. Soon it was ready for Harry and Gemma helped undress him.

Anne had finished the dinner and came to get niall and Gemma. "I'm just finishing up with h mum I won't be long but Nis asleep on Harry's bed." Gemma said and Anne nodded going to find her grandson "Gem sick" Harry said as he was in the bath. Gemma grabbed the bin for her brother. Anne gently woke Niall telling him dinner was ready.

"Carry." Niall mumbled still half asleep. "Sorry love but your too heavy for me." Anne said and held her hand out for Niall to hold Anne sat up and took his grandmas hand just as they heard Harry throwing up in the bathroom. "Auntie Gem is with dad, he will be ok" Anne said as they went downstairs. Niall just nodded and as soon as they got downstairs Niall caught sight of Liam and went running off towards the man crashing into him.

"Hey sweetie." Liam said chuckling hugging the boy back. They had a cuddle before they all sat at the table. Katie got Adam to wash his hands. Anne handed the plates out and they all started eating.

Harry finished throwing up and Gemma finished washing him before helping her brother out the bath and into a towel. She then left the room as Harry put fresh boxers in. Gemma helped Harry into bed and actually took her brothers temperature. "It's slightly high." Gemma said "It was the other day after I'd finished a rough round of morning sickness and nothing came to it then." Harry said hoping this would work out the same Hope that is the same but lets get you back into bed and you can only have a thin sheet.

"Thanks for everything today anne I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come over with Harry here alone with Lou." Liam said as they were eating "It's no problem Liam I've been waiting for a call all week as I knew it would happen eventually." Liam nodded sadly. Liam finished eating and came upstiars, thanking Gemma and letting her go downstairs to eat. Harry was back asleep. Harry curled into his husbands side when he realised Liam had joined him. "Rough day love?" Liam asked sadly and Harry slowly nodded "Go to sleep now" Liam soothed.

The four kids were busy playing as Anne cleared up. Gemma had something to eat and thanked Anne and then took Katie and Adam home.

Anne went to bath Louis while NIall watched TV not really wanting to shower in his parents room so he would wait till he Louis had finsihed his bath. When Louis was sorted and changed into pyjamas Anne carried him downstairs and told Niall that the bathroom was free and once Niall had disappeared to the bathroom Anne sat down with Louis and put some cartoons on for him Louis cuddled into his grandma as he was tired and he soon drifted off. Niall had a shower.