Chapter 1: Look Me Up

"Throw it!" I shouted to Arabella who was wide eyed and already very paranoid from the last three hits of the joint.

She laughed and stared at me shaking her hand around with the blunt in it.

Jessa let out a cry of frustration and I grabbed the joint taking a hard and long hit tossing it in the toilet and flushing it down.

I quickly blew out the smoke and waved it off running to the sink as the door was unlocked.

The security guards eyed the three of us before sniffing the air, "Get out. You three against the wall." He said gesturing for us to go to the front where the students walked by.

We'd only been in this school for about a week but so far we've gotten in two fights, I caught a locker on fire, and Arabella spray painted the men's locker room with sparkly purples and pinks.

This was the first thing we would actually get in trouble for because there's no way of talking out of this one.

I placed both hands to the wall and the security guard called for backup.

Arabella grinned, "We're already being kicked out. Why don't we make it fun?" She asked low.

Jessa laughed and then booked it running down the corridor, turning around, I leaned my back into the wall and watched the security guard go for her then stop and look at us.

The second he turned his head from Arabella, she ran the other way.

His eyes moved over to where Arabella was, and I crossed my arms over my chest cocking an eyebrow "If I were you I'd just give in now. Do you have a dollar? I'm craving some skittles." I said eyeing his pockets.

The guard eyed me over and scowled "Stay with your hands up against the wall." He demanded.

Yeah, yeah.

He turned around and I eyed his wallet reaching over and plucking it quick.

Taking the twenty out, I tucked it back in and shoved the money in my bra placing both hands to the wall.

The guard stared back at me, "I need backup!" He shouted into the walkie talkie.

I love high school.

He turned back around and I went running, jumping over the tables and laughing as I moved past the kids.

They were shouting for us to go and to run quick! Of course they found this amusing.

"Where's the nearest vending machine?" I asked one of the students, his eyes ran down me, "Vydia right?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled, "Vending machine?" I asked again.

He pointed to the main corridor.

Great, I ran toward it and shoved the twenty in, I put the skittles button ten times before I realized he was coming this way.

Opening my book bag, I shoved all the skittle bags in it and took the change.

Grabbing one bag out, I opened it and poured some in my mouth before jumping and gripping the top of the vending machine pulling myself on top of it.

The security guard shouted for me to come down and I nodded, "Will do, Hey is that my sister?" I asked staring off by the library.

He turned around and I laughed at his stupidity before hopping onto the roof and running across, jumping to the next building and eyed Arabella who was sitting on the roof grinning at me.

Jessa was walking up behind and gestured to the skittles "Got more?" She asked.

I nodded and pulled a bag out tossing it to her and then tossing another to Arabella.