Saja, Princess of Draconia

"Saja?”

I started and looked up- and into the most dreamy pair of sea gray eyes I had ever seen. It was like looking into a stormy lake or a deep well of still water and I blinked. This incredibly handsome man offered me a rough work-worn hand

“ Hi, I'm August....would you care to dance with me?" 

August? August!? My mouth went dry and my mind numbed to only one thins- This, this Adonis was August- the prince my father picked for me to marry. My eyes wandered over him, I didn't mean to but I did and I felt a blush rising- he was so incredibly handsome and strong and.... and everything a prince should be. He smiled and I thought I might die- his smile was so beautiful- lighitng up his whole face and making those gray eyes dance.

"Come on, I won't bite, I swear." a laugh was in his voice and I almost squealed. Standing quickly I took his hand and nodded, trembling with excitement. He led me to the dance floor and gently places a hand on my waist- I gasped at the touch, and took my hand with his other. 

“Ready?” He asked, I nodded- wishing I could speak, wishing I could talk to him. He stepped off- leading me about the floor with the grace of a dragon in flight, twirling, swirling and dipping me like I weighed no more then a feather.