Jackson, Prince of Harrow

Could it be? It couldn't. After all this time, and he...the way he looked at my parents and his approaching him left no doubt in my mind - that was how he looked at me after killing Tristan...

"Briac what's going on here?" His sister asked, worry ridden in her voice. I ignored her.

"You killed my brother." I stated quietly.

Rosemary's hand visibly tightened around Briac's as she looked from me to him, seemingly inable to process at the moment.

"W-what?" He asked, taken aback at my accusation.

"A man with raven hair and brown skin," I said, my voice raising slightly with each passing word, "silver eyes to match mine and my sister's and father's." 

I could see him going through in his head, trying to find the right person.

Trying to keep my voice under control, placing a hand on the hilt of my sword in my building anger, having prepared myself for this moment since Tristan's death, "I knew I knew you from somewhere! I knew it! Don't you remember!? DON'T you!? Before you were disfigured! In a battle between Harrow and Bryni you killed my brother, slashed his throat and rammed your sword through his chest, and you looked up and you saw a horrified duplicate of the one you killed. And you ran on to kill more of my comrades. TELL ME YOU REMEMBER!! Tell me that you didn't forget the reason me and my sister...your bloody fiance cried and mourned for months on end!"