Jackson, Prince of Harrow

God, where did I know him from? There was something so familiar about Briac, I just couldn't quite place my finger on it. I watched Rosie and Briac dancing, laughing even, and went to get a pint. But once it was in my hand I began to question my sanity - I don't drink. 

I brought it to my face to smell, but felt my nose wrinkle at the stench of the alcohol. Discarding my drink, I turned to see Briac spinning Rosemary. 

Something about him...."Hello Jackson," someone said, cutting off my thought.

I turned to see a beautiful, fiery red head standing beside me, her green eyes glistening. I was at a loss for words.

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and cocked her head, so I cleared my throat and replied, "Uhm, hi Aris. How are you?"

"I'm great," she said with a sweet smile, "you?"

"I'm good....yeah, good." I said, looking out at the groups of chattering people.

It was quiet for just a moment, then I looked back over to Aris with a grin, "I'm sorry, I've been a little out of it for a couple days. Would you like to dance with me?"

She gave an understanding smile so I took her hand and whisked her onto the dance floor. Okay Jackson, this is no time to be nervous. 

"You look stunning, by the way" I complimented genuinely with a large smile as I wrapped an arm around her waist.