26. Home Coming

Hey Guys... Here is the other update.

Enjoy

Sia POV:

Hell, with this college work. This is not going to complete easily, isn't it? Every time I become happy that this comes to an end, that demon comes up with new things that make the work a big mess and we have to do it from the start again. I can't believe that he has held a grudge on us just because we were late for ten minutes that too on a weekend. Disgusting I say.

I hope this time everything goes fine and he finds no loopholes to torture us again. May Lord Ram stay with us at least for this time. Today is already Friday and tomorrow I along with Vedika have to go to our home town. It's like an outing for us. After a month I will be meeting my parents, bro, and friends. I am very excited about tomorrow. I just want this day to end simply. But no. How can something happen so simple in life? And when it comes to mine, god always makes it troublesome. What happened now?

Vedika has gone invisible suddenly since morning. I have searched her at every corner but no, she is not there anywhere. I have been roaming like a lost puppy from an hour but can't find her. The last place left now is the library.

There she is in the corner of the library holding few books. But how can she come to the library too early in the morning? It's not like one should not come, but we are talking about Vedika here. She never even helped me while I was arranging all my favorite books in the rack back at our house. "Who reads these many books anyways?", she said and left. And now she is in the library. Weird!!!

"Vedika... where have you been since morning? I have been searching all around the college.", I asked her moving towards the racks.

"Sia... What are you doing here?"

"Exactly that is what I am going to ask you? What are you doing in the library that too this early?"

"Actually, I woke up early so I got ready and started to the college. And then I saw that demon coming to college. In the hurry of escaping from him, I dashed someone in the hallway. That person turned out to be another demon and ordered to catch all his books while he searches for some more. And here I stand from almost an hour sulking at my fate and this guy is not leaving me." She said sadly. I am almost laughing when I saw her face. It's too funny. I wished her all the very best for the rest of the day and went to the class.

Today is really my day. That work is finally accepted and I am free now to go and plan for the weekend. I wish Vedika is also free from her torturous friend. I again searched for her at the canteen and found her there with a boy. He may be the one who asked to help her at the library. I went there and sat along with them. Vedika is really exhausted and is looking at the food without eating. While the other side, that man is all cool and munching on his food excitedly giving me a who-are-you look.

"Hey, I am Sia", I introduced myself which is the first time I have ever done after years. I am shocked myself for that.

"Hello, I am Abhi. Abhimanyu.", he said lifting his hand for a friendly handshake.

"Ha, the demon king.", Vedika mumbled from my side for which I hid a chuckle.

"So, you are the one troubling Vedika from the morning at the library.", I asked casually.

"I am not troubling her anyway. I just asked her to help her find some books which she rudely rejected. So, I asked her to catch the books while I searched for the books myself.", he said smiling at both of us.

"Alright, nice meeting you Abhimanyu. Now we will leave.", I said and dragged Vedika out from the canteen.

"Nice meeting you too Sia. Wish we meet again.", he said cheerfully and I smiled leaving the place.

"All packed na?" Vedika asked. Now she is in a good mood that she is going to meet her family after a long time. Actually, we both are very excited about that.

"Yes", I said. "Ok. Let's go get some sleep before we start early morning for our home town." Ours is not a big town. It's just bigger than a village with all the facilities. They say that only when we are far from things, we find them more valuable. Likewise, I started to feel bad when I left that town to come here for studies. Now that I am going to visit there, I am very happy.

"Hey, Sia. You know how much I missed you from the last few days. I couldn't see you or talk to you." said the most familiar voice sadly.

"Actually, you will come in the strangest of times to see me. What happened that made you miss me this time?", I asked.

"I couldn't tell you that dear. Now that I saw you all hale and healthy, I am happy.", he said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Good. You can tell me anything. But you always say that you miss me.", I said.

"I wish I could tell you. Anyways happy journey.", he said.

"Ok...wait how do you know that I am having a journey anyways." I am suspicious now. How can he know everything about me?

"I care for you, Sia. So, I always find ways to know what is happening with you. Now that it is already late, have a tight sleep.", he said kissing my forehead and went.

"Hey Sis, I missed you a lot" Girish said as soon as we came out from the station.

"I missed you more.", I said hugging him.

"We missed you too", said my parents from behind.

"Ohh... You don't know how much I missed you both", I said hugging them both.

"Let's get home first. You must be hungry.", my mom said signaling my dad to start the car.

"Actually I am.", I said and with a lot of talking about life in Vizag, we reached our home. Now I feel good. Its always feels good to be home.

So how is it?

Please do share your views with me down there in the comment section.

Do support the story by dropping your comments, votes and follow me.

Love,

Arti