19 : "Am I dead?"

Hey lovelies.. here is a fast update.

Hope you find it interesting.

Do vote and comment. I welcome any kind of criticism on any part of the story.

I don't want to take much of your time anyways..here we go

-----------------------------------------

Sia POV

Everything is so peaceful over here. What kind of a place is this? How can some place on earth can be this silent??

I slowly opened my eyes to see everything in white. I know because of this white I find this place more peaceful. But my question is how is everything white? I tried to remember anything that last happened. But all my struggle gone in vain. I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remembered is the car hitting me.

Wait! Yes, a car had hit me. Then I should probably be in a hospital. But this place is not like a hospital. Am I dead???

Noo... I can't be dead. I want to do much more in my life. My life shouldn't end like this all of a sudden due to a freaking car accident. And what is this place? Heaven? Or Hell?

"Sia!" again the same magical voice. Oh god! Why don't he leave me peaceful even after I die? " Sia", now I can feel the voice more closer. I just turned to the side from where it is coming.

I found the same mask man with the same sweet voice smiling and coming near me.

"How are you sweetheart? Are you okay now? " ,he asked. His voice full of concern.

"Ummm..Yess?", I said almost like a question. I am very confused seeing him again.

" See what happened. I warned you not to go to that waterfall. Why didn't you listen?", he asked with anger mixed with concern.

"I am okay now. By the way how do you something has happened to me? And what kind of a place is this?" , I asked.

" Sia!! Sia!!!" , I felt someone move me. And the image in front of me, the white room , the mask man, everything is turning blur.

"Wait!! No you can't go like this. Without telling how do you know about this. " , I shouted. But everything has already gone.

" Sia!!! Open your eyes." ,a familiar voice. I struggled but opened my eyes to see a blur image of a man and few other people on his behind. I am on a bed. And the room is something like which I have already seen some where.

Wait what. Where is the completely white room. Didn't I die? Yeahhh I didn't die.

I heard a chuckle and again I shifted my concentration to the people around me.
" Oh don't be so dramatic Sia. Of course you are not dead." ,said Jay.

Oh did I said that aloud. Shit.

"Yes, you said that aloud. And it's okay Sia.", now it's my brother that spoke. I am completely awake now and can see that I am in the cottage.

"How are you Sia?", Vedika asked sitting beside me.

"I'm fine yaar. By the way what happened after the car hit me?",I asked.

" You fell unconscious and we took you to the hospital. And..." , my brother said.

"And?? What happened?"

"Are you sure you can hear to this Sia? Because the doctor said not to tell you. And how can I lie to my sister.",he said.

" What is it? Just spit it out." I almost shouted.

" Okay. He said that you are suffering from some kind of a rear disease which can never be cured. Its like some cancer that is growing in your cells. And the worst part is you won't live many days."he said with tears in his eyes and I am dumbstruck.

"What? So I am gonna die in few days? I am having some freaking cancer?", I asked in the edge of tears. Why should this happen to me.

" Yes Sia. This is what the doctor said. And don't worry. I will make your last days even more happier. Tell me what ever you want and I will do anything to see my beloved sister happy. ", he said.

"Oh Stop it Girish! Don't be over dramatic. She is not gonna die tomorrow. Let her enjoy her last days as her wish. We can plan her funeral in her favorite place. Then her spirit will rest in peace. ", now it's Ved to speak about me dying.

And all these people are my friends. What kind of a luck I have. I am going to die and these people are already planning my funeral. I am still alive for gods sake.

"Stop it guys!" Jay said and everyone turned to him. Until now I didn't recognize that he is on my side holding my hand. " Just stop playing with her with your sick jokes. It's already over dramatic right now." , He scolded.

" What?" , I asked in confusion.

"No one is going to die Sia. Not even you. And you didn't have any cancer. It's just this idiots planned to trick you. Nothing is going to happen to you. ", he confirmed.

What?? Is this a joke. It's really a very bad joke. I'll let these idiots to pay for this. And yeahh!!! I am not gonna die.

"What happened to me?" I asked after watching the saline arranged near my bed.

"Nothing Sia. You were unconscious and we took you to the hospital. The doctor examined you and said that there is no problem. And he said we can take you to home and here you are." Jay said and immediately turned his face away so that I couldn't see his face.

"Is that all?" ,I asked.

"Yes Sia. That is what actually happened. Now you need some rest. Go to sleep. Let's talk after gain some energy. We will arrange for food meanwhile.",he declared and everyone nodded to him.

"We are sorry Sia. We just played a prank on you." Ved and Girish said in union. "Please forgive us."

"I'll have to think about that. But for now we are good. You are definitely going to pay for kidding me. "I faked anger and they smiled.

Isn't it true that a smile is contagious. Once you find someone smiling genuinely you will find yourself smiling. That is what happened right now. How can I be angry on my own brother and best friend? But they will definitely have my vengeance. I smiled at myself.

But I know that Jay never lies to me. But why do I feel like he is hiding something from me. Why should he hide something about me from me?

-------------------------------

What is Jay hiding from Sia?
Any guesses?

I would like to know how is this part.
Please do vote, comment and follow.

Heavy support needed guys. That inspires me to write more.

Don't forget to throw a star below🌟🌟🌟