14 : " Congo's bro"

Hola guys...

I hope everyone is doing well. Here is another interesting update guyz..

Hope you like it..

And the speciality of this day 14th of  August is...
It's my sister's and my bestie's bday guys.

So I dedicate this chapter14  to them....
Happy birthday phani 🎊🎈👩‍❤️‍👩♥️and pratyu 👩‍❤️‍👩❤️🎈🎉🎊

-------------------------------------------------

Jay pov:

I went to the class after the lunch. There is an announcement regarding some selections. I am very much excited to join that and prove myself.

I'm very passionate about music and chess. They are my favorite pass times from childhood. I'm a chess player in my previous school and now I again wanted to prove who I am.

I went to the ground as soon as it is 4 pm. I wanted to go for the music selection. Though I am used to sing at small house parties and occasionally at school functions, I never got a chance to join a music association.

" This time I'm going to sing and join the association for sure. ", I decided in my mind and walked ahead.

There is a big crowd at that place. I went straight to the person sitting there and said my details. He gave me the mic and asked me to sing on the stage.

I felt very nervous. Singing in front of such a big crowd is first time. I took the mic and slowly started to sing. I'm used to sing with a guitar in my hand but that is not possible here.

" I should do best. ", I thought and sang the song.

The crowd is silent which gave goosebumps to me all of a sudden.

Someone started to hum the song which gave me more energy and enthusiasm.

Slowly people started humming and I kept in singing.

One girl in the crowd started singing the song. Her voice is as sweet as honey.

I opened my eyes to have a look at her but I couldn't get a clear picture of her face due to the distance.

I can see her singing passionately, enjoying the rhythm of the song. That brought additional beauty to the song.

She sang it completely and was shocked to see the reaction of the people around her. It is sure that she is going to be selected with the reaction that appeared there.

She turned her head towards me and I climbed down the stage to meet her. I walked nearer to her and was shocked to notice her.

It's Sia.

I'm on cloud nine. " How can this happen Jay?" , asked my inner voice.

" I don't know. " , I said to it silently and went nearer to her.

She recognized me and was also shocked as I was.

She kept on staring at me with her mouth open. She looked so cute.

" Helmet ? " , She said as I approached her.

" Who is Helmet? " , I asked her in confusion.

She came out of her frozen state and said
" leave it. By the way you sang very well. " , She appreciated and turned to leave the place.

" Wait.." , I said grabbing her hand and not letting her go. " Thanks for the compliment, Sia. "

" Welcome. Please leave my hand. " , she said struggling to let her hand loose.

" You too sang very well. ", I said looking straight into her eyes.

I saw something in her eyes that made me go crazy about her.

" Thankyou. " , she said not looking into my eyes. She kept on struggling for her hand.

I let her hand loose and she went away without saying a word. I smiled and went to the chess selections.

----------------------------------

Ved pov.

I went to the selections and there are many already playing. I went to a person standing there and asked him about what should I do.

He said to play a game in his supervision so that he can judge the performance. I along with another guy started the game.

The game is tough. It's head to head. My opponent is equal competition to me , which made the game interesting.

Finally it is a draw and the person appreciated both of us for our performance. He assured us that we are going to be shortlisted.

That made me happy and I came outside and saw Jay.

He was smiling to himself and walking towards me.

" What happened Jay ?" , I asked him.

" Nothing Ved. I am happy to join this school." , He said.

I know there is something else for which he is smiling. Or else who would smile like an idiot on the first day of school just because he liked the school.

I didn't question him further and asked" what are you doing here? Are you going to participate in chess? "

" Yes yaar. I like chess. And I already played it just now and they said I may be shortlisted." ,he said happily.

"May be this can be a reason that he is happy. ", I thought.

" Congo's bro. " , I said for which he said the same for me.

" Thanks Jay" , I said and left for home.

-------------------------------------

Jay Pov

" How is the school dear? " , asked my mom as I went home.

" It's amazing mom." , I replied her cheerfully.

" It's like my darling got a lot to say about school today. " she said sitting beside me and smiling.

" Yes mom." , I said and narrated her everything that happened today.

" So the girl who hit you that day sang along with you today." , she said concluding my narration.

" Yes mom." , I said and she smiled.

" Ok now go and have a bath. I'll prepare something for you. " ,she said and I obeyed her.

I went to my room and had a warm shower. Everything happened today kept on running on my mind and that brought a bright smile on my face.

I got dressed up and went down to eat something. I ate my favorite noodles and came back to my room. I wanted to sleep for some time and fell on to my bed.

---------------------------------

Sia pov

" Helmet ? " , I said and looked at me confusingly. It's then I realized that that's not his original name.

He looked straight into my eyes and complimented me. That made me uncomfortable.

I said a thanks and let his hands loosen mine and came to my bike. My brother was waiting for me there.

" What happened sissy? Everything went well? " , he asked starting his bike.

" Yeah,.. everything is fine and it went well. I sang it perfectly and I got selected. " I said and smiled.

" I know you are talented. Congo's sister." ,he said and we left for home.

-------------------------------

How is it guys?

Please do comment,follow and vote.

I would like to know about how you feel and any kind of  suggestions are welcome.

Keep smiling.

Don't forget to vote.🌟🌟⭐️