20: Back Home

Hello lovely people. Finally I am back again to entertain you. A huge shout out to all my readers. Thanks for being with me in this journey of IMS. You have been my support in this. 

Please do VOTE,COMMENT and FOLLOW.

Here the story goes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's POV:

Sia is finally back to her senses. I couldn't be any more happier than this. There is no problem for her health from now on. When Girish, Ved asked me to prank her by telling that she is gonna die, I refused. How can I prank her and make her worried. They asked me and literally begged me to do as they said. Finally after a long negotiation session we came up to a treaty. It is they are gonna prank her for which I can't stop and have no word to win. But I have to stay quiet and not reveal their plan. I accepted for that half heartedly. 

When we saw Sia getting hit by the vehicle, I was literally shocked and gone numb. I don't know what to do and my mind completely gone blank. When Ved shook me, I got to my senses and then I recognized that Sia had met an accident. Within minutes we took her to the nearest possible hospital.

"Where is the doctor?", I shouted at the receptionist who asked us to wait for few minutes before meeting the doctor. " How can you be so irresponsible?", I shouted at her.

"Sorry sir, we will perform some basic first aid in the mean time the doctor arrives.", she said and made few arrangements for that.

After a long twenty minutes, the doctor arrived and checked Sia. "What happened?", he asked and Ved narrated the whole story.

"She is lucky yet unlucky. She has got no external injuries but they may be some internal ones. If only she can gain her consciousness within 10 hours, I can tell that she is out of danger.", he said. " Be brave young people. I assure you that she comes back to her senses within few hours. Lets hope the best.", he said when he saw our worrisome faces.

"I can't let something happen to her.", cried Girish. He is the best brother I have ever seen. He loves his sister more than himself and does anything for her. And Sia is no less for him. She loves him equally. They fight, laugh, play, make fun of people together. They are more like best friends than siblings. Siblings are really the best part of ones life. They fight each other but when someone or something comes against them they fight together. That is the best love after a mothers love and fathers love.

"It's ok Girish. Nothing happens to her. She will wake up very soon.", I consoled him or I consoled myself? I don't know. I too felt so miserable. How can one be strong when someone important in their life is in danger. And then I realized how much Sia means to me. She is the best one I have met. Though we know each other for only few months our friendship has its roots at a very deep level. Nothing, I say nothing can break our friendship. When I say 'our' I refer to all our gang.

Everyone seemed so gloomy. Ved and Vedika sat beside me with ones head on others. They are another example of sibling love. I assured them that everything will be alright and prayed god for her speedy recovery. That is the least I could do at that very moment.

After four hours we heard some noise from Sia's room. We have shifted her from the hospital to our cottage a good two hours before. Doctors said that she is going to be okay and she can be taken home. 

When she made few noise stating that she is about to wake up, our stupid idiots made this plan of pranking her. I don't know how can they change their mood from a completely gloomy, sad one to a cheerful and playful one in seconds. It must be some talent I guess. Weird people I must say.

After going to her room, we saw her staring at something and talking something.

"No you can't go like this without telling how do you know about this.", she shouted. That is when I got scared and woke her up. She was completely fine. I took a deep breath which took off all the tension, stress I took till then. I turned my head away when she asked whether she is fine. There are tears in my eyes which I don't want her to see and think I am weak and vulnerable. Those are the both happy and sad tears which I held back from few hours.

 Finally I am relieved from the pain of losing her. I thought of not staying anymore at that cottage and that place.

"Let's go back to our place guys. I find this place so stressful now.", Ved said coming out of Sia's room. Have I said my words loud or this dude knows mind reading?  May be everyone is feeling the same. We arranged for a quick lunch and packed our bags to return to our city.

After few hours we are finally home. I missed being in the lap of my mom and teasing my dad. They are my first best friends. They are my everything. 

"Finally my beta has come", my mom hugged me as soon as I entered home. You visit thousand places, stay in luxurious hotels, eat hundred recipes, spend some lakhs of rupees lavishly, but nothing can beat the feeling of being at home in your mothers arms, eating food made by her, bringing your parents a small thing. That is such a heavenly feeling. 

"Haa maa, I have come. How are you? You look so pale. Missed me so much ha.", I said looking at her. 

" Nahi toh, she never missed you. I gave her the best company when you are not here. She loves her younger son more than you. You know?", my crazy brother jumped from behind her. How can I forget that I had the lovely brother like him. Note the sarcasm.

" Arey shut up you. I do missed my elder son. And I love you both equally.", she said nudging both of us. Didn't  I say she is the best. Of course she is my mom.

"Hey papa, I missed you a lot there.", I said taking his blessings. It is our tradition to touch the feet of elders while greeting. "I missed a lot too dude." , he said hugging me.

Ah this is really what I missed, my family. My mom dragged me to my room while I was chi chatting with my dad and brother telling all the happenings. She asked me to freshen up and be right back for an awesome dinner. You know sometimes it is better to obey than deny what our moms say. Because at a moment they may wage a war against us for not obeying them. So I left for my room smiling at these thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyy... A complete chapter in Jay's view.

Hope you liked it. Let me know how you feel about it.

Please do vote 🌟🌟🌟and comment😃😃 Don't forget to follow me.

Love💞💞

Arti