3 : The Dream

Hello cute people.
Here we go with the new update.
Hope you like it.

-----------------------------------

      "Sia!!!" shouted someone. I turned around and it was whole dark. I was never in such a dark place. I am a little scared of dark places. But this place is totally different. It's scaring me like hell. Why am I here? What kind of place is this?"

" Slowly I got used to that darkness. It's not scaring me as it was in the beginning. I started to examine the place carefully. My eyes got adjusted to the darkness now. Actually this placed seemed soo beautiful.

   I started walking towards the small light that I could see from here. It's pleasant here. There is no noise. Only music, played by the nature. Yes, it's a sceneric beauty. This place is full of surprises. Sun started waking up the world with his pure , warm rays. Plants seemed to be bowing to their king ( the sun ) on his arrival. It's nature's kingdom full of happiness and prosperity.

   Little music started from the woods. It's the sounds of birds. The trees are dancing with joy when the bright sun rays fall on them. It's like they waited for this moment for ages. Everything seemed heavenly. I could hear the flow of river nearby. Nightingale started her sweetest of songs. It's pleasant. There is no sorrow , no envy , no violence. It's peace all over.

    I started walking towards the river. The pure water of the river reflected the beauty of the place. I just wanted to stay there. I started playing with water and suddenly I felt few drops of extremely cold water on my body.

   " Sia!!! wake up. It's already 7. We are getting late. Wake up." shouted a voice.
I opened my eyes all of a sudden and found my brother Garry standing by the side of my bed with a bucket of water.

"What the hell did you just do?" I shouted in anger finding myself drenched in the cold water.

" I was shouting from about 15 minutes and you didn't move. So I thought of saving your time. Now you need not bath. You are already wet." laughed my idiot brother.

" Get the hell out of my room " I shouted at his feeling annoyed. He obeyed my words and went off laughing at my situation.

" I must definitely teach this scandal a lesson." , I thought and started getting ready for the school.

I wore my blue denim pants and the white top. I love this attire of myself. I wore the matching earrings and the chain and rushed downstairs.

There are my parents waiting for me at the dining table. It's a tradition we follow. We all eat together. My dad wanted his family to be very close and talk everything open. So he started this when I was a child. Sometimes it's a little uncomfortable having any people at the table. But I love having food with my lovely family.

We had a quick breakfast and rushed to the school. Everyday it's Garry who rides the bike. He loves his bike a lot. He never allows anyone to touch his bike. You know what the special privilege you get when you have a sweet brother, he never says a word when I ride his bike.

We are at the school. Garry left the parking lot with his friends already. I walked towards my classroom thinking about the beautiful dream I had this morning.

I walked into the classroom without showing any attention towards the people in the class. The only thing I noticed is Kathy is late again.

" What is wrong with this girl. How many times should I scold her for being late? " I cursed her inside my thoughts and in the meanwhile I found her coming inside the class dramatically lost in her own thoughts.

" How many times should I warn you not to be late. Why don't you listen to my words Kathy... I can't see you having detention all the time. " I almost shouted at her when she entered the class casually. For the greatest surprise she is inside the class before the lecturer has come. "This is going to be the 8th wonder ." I thought.

    Mr.Wilson entered the classroom. He is our maths lecturer. I loved maths from my childhood. Maths proves that every problem , how big it may be ,has a solution.

    Mr. Wilson once shared a thought about numbers which impressed me a lot.
" Numbers teach us the importance of being united. When we place two numbers together ", he said " their value increases. The same numbers when left apart, their value is not as much as when they were together.
Togetherness is the strength."
These words from Mr.Wilson had a great impact on me. My liking towards maths doubled.

    My thoughts again flew to the dream I had. Dreams are very common but this particular one is so special.

" If this dream become true , I would definitely never leave that place. "  I thought.

"Have you completed the homework?" , asked our lecturer to the class. I never neglected my homework.

Again I am at my dreamland. That sweet smell of the flowers is still lingering around my head. It's like an addiction.

"Ms. Raman!! " someone shouted bringing me back to this world. It's the first time I payed no attention towards the lecture. I saw Mr. Wilson giving me an annoyed look. " Where have you been, Ms. Sia Raman ? In your dreams?? " He snarled.

" Sorry sir. " I apologised and listened to his class very carefully.

" I need everyone of you to complete the assignments , and submit them by the next week. No excuses are acceptable. Any delay in the submission may lead to severe punishment. " ,he said. " Here is an important announcement to you students. Next week we are going to a tour to the nearby villages. These places are well known for their sceneric beauty. I promise everyone will enjoy a lot there. For that I need all of you who are interested in the tour to bring an acceptance letter from your parents. I need all this to be done within 3 days. " he concluded and left the class.

    " What ? Is my dream coming true? How come I get a chance to be in favourite place? " , I'm totally amused.

  Everyone started their plans. I stared through the windows thinking about what had just happened. I am very much excited to go there , to the villages. They are the most beautiful places.

"Sia , let's go to the canteen. I have something to discuss with you. It's kind of important. Come ", Kathy said dragging me out of the class.

"What's that important thing Kathy wanted to discuss? Was she in a trouble? " , many questions started to take birth in my brain.

-------------------------

Hey guys.
How is this?

What do you think about the matter Kathy wanted to discuss??

Any guesses?
I'll be back very soon with an interesting update.
Stay tuned.
Have a good day.
Keep smiling lovelies 😉😉

Don't forget to star🌟⭐️🌟