6 : "My pleasure, sweet heart"

Here we go lovelies.
Hope you find this interesting.
Happy reading.

---------------------------

Sia Pov :

I liked this place a lot. The river flow added more to the beauty of the place. It's exactly like how I imagined it in my dreams. That place I saw in my dream and this has a close resemblance. I felt it so exciting. And I'm enjoying these moments.

"Arghhhhh" screamed a voice. The voice is like Kathy shouted out of fear. What happened to her? Why is she shouting like hell? It's so confusing.

I ran to the place from where I heard the scream and am awestruck by the scene which I saw there. There was no Kathy or no person at the place. It's so beautiful and like a feast to my eyes and ears. It's a waterfall.

I stood still like a statue for few seconds. It took not less than a minute for my mind to come back to the sense. The place is so nice and interesting but my heart is beating like it doesn't want to stay at her place. I am very much disturbed by what just happened.

I saw Kathy and Deb laughing and coming towards me. How can they do this to me? They know how much I care for them and I can't stand if something happens to the. And still they scared the shit out of me. I'm not going to forgive them easily. I thought.

"How is the surprise , Sia? " , Kathy asked putting her hand around my shoulder. " It's her idea to shout like something happened and you will be coming here to have a look at this waterfall. Nice prank right. " , she continued.

" How can you do this?" , I asked feeling all the energy I had just a five minutes before getting lost. Kathy looked like she understood how I'm feeling right now and said " Sorry Sia , we didn't thought that you will be upset after all this. We thought of shocking you but ended completely opposite. " , in a apologizing manner.

" Leave me alone for few minutes." , I said and left the place. I want sometime to get well again. All my enthusiasm was killed in a due second. I would have been really surprised if they did it another way.

--–----------------------

It's already mid day and I felt better now. My mood became good again. I went to my friends and walked all the woods. I felt so hungry all of a sudden and returned the camp place. I found my dearest friends looking at me scared at me. I went to them and we all had our lunch together.

It's afternoon and we went to the village nearby the forest roaming all over there. The kids of the village are so funny. They are the happiest people i saw in recent times. They are as pure as milk . Their heartful laughs made me smile. Their tactics, naughtiness, friendliness and what not everything made me smile. I just wanted to become a kid again and chill like them.

Our tour is for two days. The first day of our tour is so exciting and entertaining. I am tired of walking all the village. It's already 9 in the evening. I went to have a little supper and left to the camp.

We pulled out the tents and everyone slowly started to move to their tents. My energy drained completely and sleep consumed me soon.

–-------------------------------

" Hey pretty lady!!", said a sweet voice from behind. " Why are you so late dear. I was anticipating your arrival from a long time. What took you so late." ,said that voice. I turned around to see the person to whom this belonged to.

There was a man standing 6 feet tall with a mask covering all of his face except his eyes. Those eyes are so deep like an ocean. Mesmerizing eyes which one could live forever watching them. No words could exactly describe them. I just stared at him( his eyes ) and heard nothing. A sweet music started to play it's tune. Small breeze flowed from his side making his smooth hair move. A strange tickling sensation started inside me.

" Sweet heart ! Speak out a word dear " ,he said bringing me back from the strange feeling. I can't speak anything. It's like I became out of words all of a sudden. I cleared my thoughts and said" You.. Who ? " . I thought of asking who he is but I couldn't even frame the sentence. Its like a magic someone worked out on me making me forget all the things in the world.

" What? Do you ask who I am? " ,said the sweetest of voices I had heard. He looked like he is making fun of me. I could see that expression in his eyes.

" Ye..Yes. Who are you?" ,  I asked finally after struggling hard to frame those words into a sentence. He didn't answer it but looked straight into my eyes. He started walking towards me. I stood straight all of a sudden. There was silence all around except the sweet music which started to play from where I don't even know.

He started stepping close towards me and I stepped back. He kept staring at me which I did in return. All my senses were long lost in his eyes. Those were like a deep ocean. He suddenly caught my hand while I still stepped back.

His hold was so strong that he caught me from falling backwards into the water behind me. He then pulled me towards him and I hit his strong body all of a sudden. We kept staring at each other like our eyes could communicate without finding the need of words.

" Th..Thank you" I said. He chuckled saying " my pleasure sweet heart."

I somehow built up courage and asked about him again. He didn't utter a word but started to take off his mask.

I was about to look at his face completely and..." Sia!!! wake up!!!" I heard my sweet bestie shouting while she stood still beside me looking pissed off.

" Why don't you wake up when I'm shouting here like a mad person. You are really a sleepy head. " , she said sounding a little annoyed. I didn't understand where I am for about a minute. After analysing the surrounding , everything made sense that I had just got a dream.. again.

I woke up completely and finished my morning chores with a rapid speed. I came out of my tent and enjoyed the beauty of sun rise and the giggling air around me with the sounds made by birds and leaves when they moved. My friends were chit chatting enjoying the place.

My thoughts drifted towards the dream which I had a few days ago about a place. Again everything appeared relatable.  "What? Is my dream coming true." I thought.

I am quite happy that my dream of visiting such place came into reality. Then I remembered one which I had this morning.

" Will all my dreams come true? Who is the man in my dream? "

---------------------------
***Unedited***

Hola...

How is it?
Will Sia's dream come true again?

What do you think?
Comment it. And also I will find it inspiring if you do support me by voting and commenting.

Don't forget to star.