11 : Vedanth

Another update here for you guys.

Please do vote and follow me .
It gives me strength to make my story more interesting.

Happy reading.

Hope you like this.

---------------------------------

Sia POV

"Good Bye Katharine. Good Bye Deborah" I said and rushed back home.

I couldn't stay there anymore. Everything made my vision blur may be because of the tears I shed. I only cried once in my life for a friend that is when I got hurt by Chetan. He used to so kind and good to me but he just crashed everything. I don't want to think of those nightmares anymore. But the irony of life is it keeps of memorizing us with our worst fears.

I can't handle this now when my only best friend right now, Kathy turned up on his side. I can't bear this and I don't want her friendship anymore. Everything she made to make me feel happy and special are like some plans to make fun of me at the end. That smile she gave me when I said good bye made her even more cruel in my thoughts.

I came home. It is the black day of my life. First I hit someone on the road and completely messed up and next with Kathy and Chetan.

I wanted sometime to get along with this. I had my dinner.

" What happened Sia ? You look so dull " , my mom asked.

" Nothing mom." , I answered without turning my head from the plate infront of me.

" Is your health alright ? ", Girish questioned looking at me suspiciously.

" Ofcourse I'm fine. Nothing happened to me. I have a lots of homework waiting to be done upstairs. Let me eat." , I said get irritated with the questions.

None of them spoke again and I completed my dinner in silent.

I went to my room and shut it behind me. I am in the verge of tears from my eyes for no reason. I felt so stressed up and wanted a break from everything.

I wanted to go on a ride to the sea shore. It seemed to be the best idea. I took the keys and left home telling dad that I would be back in an hour.

Being an introvert , I find peace in silence and being alone. But at this hour I wanted something that could help me get through this.

Waves crashed the rocks on the shore. That seemed exactly like me, the rocks and the waves being the emotions and people. Crashing me from outside and also inside.

I found it peaceful and my heart felt light. I returned home within half an hour.

I was so tired with all the stuff that happened today and left to sleep.

--------------------------------------

" How are you sweet heart ? " said a seductive voice.

" Why are you so sad? I'm always with you." the voice said soothingly.

I looked at the person and was shocked. He has the eyes which looked so familiar. His voice and everything is like I knew that person.

" It's me Sia. It's me.", he said understanding my thoughts.

" Who are you? " , I asked.

" Do you really want to know who am I ? " he asked with some calculation inside his mind.

" Yes. " I said.

He smiled. " I want to reveal my identity darling but you are not in the stage of understanding it now. " , he said with concern.

His face is covered with a mask that reveals only his mesmerizing eyes.

" Then go away." , I said " Or show me your face at least ", almost sounding like I was begging. i wanted to know who he is. Why is he so concerned about me.

" I love you sweet heart. But can't tell anything now. Take care darling. I can't bear a single tear from your eyes." he said kissing me on the forehead and left.

I opened my eyes in shock to find that I had a dream again and that was the same man I dreamt before. I am completely confused about the man and the dream. I don't want to stress up my mind more with these thoughts.

Its already morning and I found myself with no emotion. No sorrow , no happiness. I got ready to the school mechanically and went downstairs. Girish and I had a fast breakfast and left for school.

The greatest treasure a girl can have is an understanding sibling. When it comes to me I'm the richest of all such lucky girls. Girish always acted accordingly like a big brother. He knew everything happening in my life but never questions. He knew what happened yesterday and assured me that he is always with me and to be strong.

-------------------------------

I came to the class but my greatest confusion is where should I sit. I just didn't want to look at Kathy anymore. She literally didn't exist for me now. I went and sat beside a boy far away from the entrance of the class. Though I sat almost on the benches everyday I never concentrated in any other benches or other people.

" Hey," said the boy beside me bringing me back to earth from the world of thoughts.

" Hi" , I said.

" I'm Vedanth . You can call me Ved. " he said cheerfully and I smiled.

" And your name is?" , he asked sheepishly. I smiled and answered ," Sia , Sia Raman".

Ved is a cheerful boy. He cracked some jokes and even asked how he didn't come to know that we share the same classes. We had a simple but good talk.

" So bye Sia Raman for this day. Lets meet again tomorrow." he said with a smile and left.

After giving up on Kathy , I just thought of spending a moody, dull day today. But this person Vedanth has changed the day to a good one and left a smile on my face at the end.

--------------------------------------

A week passed by and Vedanth became a good friend of mine. He had great friends and they all are so welcoming. He introduced everyone of his gang and also his twin Vedika. They both are almost same in looks and also in action. I became a part of them within these days and completely enjoyed their company.

Days become more exciting and beautiful when we are surrounded by our friends. That's what happening now in my life. After getting hurt twice in my life because of friendship , i finally found a great friend in Vedanth and Vedika.

But I never thought that black clouds of misery are going to fill my beautiful sky again. Chetan entered my life once again.

------------------------------------------------------------

***********UNEDITED**********

Hello Guys..

How is this?

I just want some reviews about how you felt about the story until now? That helps me a lot to overcome the mistakes I have done.

Just don't forget to star ...

Keep Smiling.