Dallas crouches before me. His hand reaches for my face, but he retracts before touching it. He ends up holding my knees. We stare at each other in silence. I don't understand anything of what happened.

"What..."

"I, I am..."

We both start at the same time. "You first," I say, managing to give him a small smile.

"Are you hurting much?" Pointing at a blister on top of my collarbone.

"It's bearable, just glad my eyes aren't blurry anymore." Pulling the fabric of his shirt further over my shoulders. Dallas's cheeks turn a light shade of pink and he shifts his gaze.

"You can put my shirt on if you want."

"What about you?" He can't work in his pants and bare-chested.

"I'm not planning on getting back to work. I'm gonna take you home." Guess, I don't have a choice by the way he says it. "I have a hoody with me, don't worry." His voice is less harsh.

I pull the shirt from my back and give it back to him. "You can't walk out like that." Pointing at his bare torso.

"Yeah, that would be the second gossip of the day. I'll save it for another time." He winks before taking the shirt.

He walks out and I think of Reaven screaming before they dragged her away.

I will snap her neck if she comes near him!

Who does she want me to stay away from? Dallas? Did they break up? And what do I got to do with it?

I need to know what she meant. Dallas must know more. Or Hannah? Maybe that was the reason she asked me if I was okay.

I sigh. I also need to call Matt and tell him what happened, but I have no idea where I left my purse. I think it fell when I dropped Dallas his coffee.

"Here." Dallas hands me his shirt back. I didn't even notice that he was back. He picks up his hoody, turns his back at me and I gasp at the sight of it. The half of his back is covered with a fallen angel tattoo. He pulls the fabric down fast, avoiding me to have a good look.

I don't have it. I rise and tug it up at the hem. He surprises me when he doesn't react and let me pull up the hoody to see the whole tattoo.

I swallow a lump away thinking about how many times he called me, angel. More questions crowd my mind looking at his back.

Is this tattoo about me?

Is this the reason why Reaven is so mad?

Does he see me as a fallen angel and why?

My fingers trace the line of the wings and he shivers under my touch. I stop when I see two dates. God damn, I'm so stupid. Of course, it's not about me. I slowly pull the fabric down and Dallas turns to face me.

He looks so sad that I lean in to hug him, forgetting that I'm in my bra and having multiple blisters on my chest. I Jump back and hiss when one of them touches the fabric of his hoody.

"Sorry." I stutter. "This whole situation makes no sense and I.." I stop, knowing how stupid the rest of this sentence will sound.

I turn around and put Dallas's shirt on, ignoring the way it brushes over the blisters, making the burning sensation worse. I feel foolish about the things I thought and don't want to face him.

He must know what I was thinking, wrapping his hand around my wrist to turn me. I want to avoid the look on his face, which is probably covered with his stupid smirk, and stare at my shoes.