Happy New year?

Mature content in this chapter. You're welcome or warned, It's your choice.

Nova

"Matthew! Keep your voice down." I grumble at him for the sixth time, putting my hand over his mouth.

Matt threw me over his shoulder when I moaned in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me all night long and took me straight to his old bedroom.

I was only showing Alita that she needs to back off. Matt took it as an excuse to rip my new dress apart and make my wish his demand.

Matt has the problem that he can't be quiet having sex. His voice is so deep and low, I swear they can hear us through the whole house. He does his best to make it just a rumble in the back of his throat, but some manage to slip through his lips.

"Baby, I can't help if you feel so good. The way you tighten your sweet heaven around me makes me crazy." Saying it half pouting, half grinning, being not sorry.

"Matt, I'm not tightening." Placing my hand over his mouth again. I clench my muscles around him and slowly go up and down over his length.

He moans against my hand, closing his eyes and grabbing my hips hard. "Feel the difference?" I whisper against his ear.

"Jeez, keep doing that it feels so good." He groans in my hair and his fingers dig deeper in the flesh of my hips.

I pull him up by his neck and kiss him. "Only, if you are quiet."

He pulls me with him when he lays back and devours my mouth, leaving me panting and in a daze. "I'll be quiet, I promise." Giving me a small peck before cupping my butt cheeks to make me move again.

I pick up his pace, resting my hands on his shoulders and another moan rumbles over his lips.

"Matt! Hush." I hold still but he bucks his hips up and down, thrusting in and out.

"Babe, you have to silence me yourself because I'm not stopping."

I watch how he bites his bottom lip with closed eyes and enjoys the pleasure. A smile creeps up my lips.

I'm giving him this pleasure, me! O just to hell with it. They already know that we are fucking each other's brains out.

I kiss his jaw and pick up the pace again clenching as hard as I can. His hips jerk under me and I thrust my tongue in his mouth the moment his lips part to silence him with my kiss.

I gasp for air when he rolls us over. He rises from the bed and picks me up to place me on top of his dresser. My head falls back against the wall when he licks and sucks my nipples.

He grabs my butt to pull me toward him and thrust his length all the way in and hit my wall full force. "My God, Matt!" I gasp.

"Yes babe, moan for me." Panting against my neck, scrapping the skin with his teeth.

The dresser bumps into the wall with each thrust. I can't hold it anymore and dig my nails in his shoulders, making him more eager to push me over the edge.

"Babe, clench harder!" He shivers when I do as he asks, pushing his fingers deep in my flesh to be able to pound himself deeper.

My core contracts, making my back arch, and my body trembles into heavenly bliss, moaning his name. Matt bites my neck, blowing out a shaky breath combined with a low groan. I push my hips forward for him to make each thrust deep and send him to his release.

His torso leans against mine and I see the sweat dripping down his spine. I ruffle my hands through his damp hair and I feel him smirk against my neck "I think we are gonna get looks at breakfast."