19 Playing your game

Mature content in this chapter. You are welcome or warned. It's your choice.

Nova

What a night so far.

I managed to put it far away in the back of my mind, only to ask myself if there isn't more to the story. The way she came up to me, looking at me like she wanted to kill, definitely searching for trouble. It feels like high school all over again. Why can't women be nice to one another?

I don't know what Matt is up to. His fingers are on and in me. Each time stopping before I fall into pieces. He knows she is looking at him and he still decides to torture me.

What the hell is this about? Does he want to make her jealous? I don't think he needs to. The way she looks at him tells me enough, she is not over him. I don't know who ended the relationship but if it was her, it makes no sense at all.

Lord, here we go again! I try to keep a straight face feeling the heat rise between my legs until they are shaking uncontrollably. Oh God, put me over the edge, Matt. Let this be over, please!

He stops right before I burst. I'm sick of this, my core is sick of this and the glaring eyes of Alita don't make it better either. I dig my nails harder in his thigh and hiss, "God damn, Matt. Put me over the edge or stop! You're fucking torturing me."

He pulls his hand away and softly strokes my inner thigh, but I'm done with his touch and I feel the need to clean myself, down there. I grab his hand to put it on his lap and give him a harsh look to be sure he won't even think of following me and walk in the direction of a lavatory.

Everything is taken very well care of and I can't explain how much I appreciate it to find little damped towels laying in the booth. Man, I wish for panties right now.

I walk out of the booth to wash my hands and notice Alita in the corner of my eye, standing before the exit with folded arms.

Great, just what I needed.

"He is good with his hands, isn't he."

An unpleasant shiver runs down my spine. Don't react, Nova. That is what she wants.

"You know you're a toy to him, right? Just someone to pass time."

I ignore her childish attempts to rub me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, she does affect me. I'm just not letting her lure me into her pathetic game. Unfortunately, she doesn't feel like letting me go, blocking my path when I want to walk out of the lavatory.

I sigh agitated, "Please, let me through, Alita."

"You didn't answer my question."

I frown at her. Is she serious?

A mischievous smile expresses her already known intentions, "Don't you like the way his hands move over your body? I know I Iike it. I can still feel him all over me. Just thinking about it turns me on."

My fingernails dig into the palms of my hands. I need to stay calm and remind myself to never watch this movie. A lump forms in my throat and I feel sick to the stomach imagining Matt touching her the way he just did to me.

I try to swallow the lump away and do the one thing I should not have done. I looked down. Spelling it out that she has hit a nerve. My voice is strained when I find some strength to ask, "What do you want, Alita?"

She laughs hysterically. "What I want? You know what I want. I'm not worried, though. Matt isn't serious with you. Look at you, the world doesn't even know you exist. Nothing tells that you're a part of his life. You mean nothing to him. I have checked, don't worry. Nothing to be found. Face it, Nova, you're a nobody."