•Mirio || Little Game...•

Start from the beginning

She stood up and walked around the circle a bit, to throw off Mirio so she didn't give it away by simply turning his head. She crouched down right in front of him, grabbing his chin gently. Mirio relaxed into the touch, leaning his head forward a bit, waiting for the mystery person to make a move.

Soon, he felt the presence of soft lips against his own. He smiles into the kiss, about to kiss back when the person suddenly pulls back. Y/N quietly takes her seat next to him once more, and manages to contain the spreading blush on her cheeks.

Mina removes the blindfold and places it over Y/N's eyes, causing her nerves to shoot up. Shuffling was heard, as well as frantic movements coming from somewhere near her. She felt air fan her face as the person rapidly shook their hands from side to side, like a silent plea.

She heard two pairs of footsteps and the sound of her brothers struggling. Reaching for the blindfold out of concern for her shyer half, she was stopped by a whisper in her ear. The voice belonged to Mina:

"Not yet." She simply said.

Soon, without warning, warmth spread through her as a soft pair of lips collided with her own. The lips felt strangely familiar, almost like-

The thought of it being him made her face burst with several shades of red. Mirio pulls away and smiles at her red face. As he sits down, his smile falters. She was imagining who was kissing her, and it made her face red. What if she has a crush on someone here, and she thought it was them? No way could she have known it was Mirio.

"Alright! Next up" She continues.

After several more rounds, people got more comfortable and (insert favorite ships here) had all kissed. As the game concluded, Mina clapped her hands together.

"Guessing time." Nejire eagerly awaited to see who everyone would guess, but she was most excited for her two friends. Finally, they would admit their feelings to one another!

"Mirio?" Nejire asks.

"Lets see..." He says, pretending to be in thought, though he already knows who he's going to guess. "This cutie right here!" He smiles, turning to his left where Y/N is sitting. Y/N's face explodes with color, thus confirming his choice.

"H-how did-"

"Because I kissed you- I mean-"

"Mirio! She was supposed to guess!" Nejire whines.

"You- I uh- but-" Y/N remains unable to form a proper sentence as her twin brother curls into a ball, just the thought of his sister kissing his best friend- no, the memory of it. But as he looks at the two, he could see the pure admiration shining from their eyes as they look at one another.

He won't stand in the way of his sister's happiness. Reluctantly, he turns away.

"Y/N, can I pull you outside for a second?" Mirio shyly smiles.

"Oh, yeah! Sure thing." Y/N stands up as they walk outside the doors.

"Listen- I'm sorry if this makes things awkward, but-"

"No..." Y/N places a finger to his lips, silencing him. "Don't say it... I don't know if I can handle it." Y/N takes a few deep breaths as Mirio looks questionably at her.

"What? I was going to say-"

"No! I'm not ready for rejection." Y/N mumbles sadly.

"Rejection? I was going to say I enjoyed it. In fact, I want to do it again. Except, without the blindfold." Mirio takes the girls hands, staring into her eyes.

"You want to... Kiss me again?" Y/N's face becomes red for the hundredth time that day.

"Yes! Wow, you look so cute when you blush like that!" Mirio boops the girls nose, causing it to scrunch up. "What do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Y/N smiles, hugging the male tightly. Mirio hugs back with with a little more strength, soon pulling apart to kiss her again, this time, full of passion. They go on until they hear the sound of someone hitting the floor.

"Amajiki!" Nejire shouts.

"Oh no..." Y/N mumbles.

"He'll get used to it." Mirio smiles, interlocking their fingers together.

-----

Quick A/N / Announcement!

I'm currently writing a villain x F!Reader (I'll publish another male version once it's finished) book. Though, I'm not sure if many of you are interested in this, let me know if you want a sneak peek at the first chapter of the book ;)

Planning on publishing it soon- I've written 5 chapters already haha... Rip to my neglected homework-

Here's the description of it:

Y/N doesn't know what she wants in life. On one hand, she could use her quirk to help the heroes. But she doesn't really find the term 'heroes' fitting. To her, they're just people who get away with bullying the ones who feel the need to commit crimes to get by. In reality, heroes should not exist just to fight the 'villains', they should go out of their way to help everyday people too.On the other hand, she could become a so-called villain and try to change society's views. She could use her quirk to shed light on the people who need help the most.She doesn't have some sob-story, actually, it's quite the opposite. Her parents care for her well, and always want the best for her. Y/N appreciates that, but the way her parents fight villains gets to her. She has tried talking to them about it, but all she gets in response is "you'll be used to it when you're a hero".But she doesn't want to be a hero.