•Monoma || Rivalry•

"Oh look, it's the class A idiots!" Monoma laughs wildly.

"Oh look, it's the idiot of class B!" Y/N sticks out her tongue.

"Oh? You think you're better than my class?" Monoma challenges.

"I didn't say your whole class. I pointed out one idiot. Which is you." Y/N puts a single finger to his chest, slightly pushing him back.

"Haha, I'm the idiot?" He laughs.

"Well, you said it." Y/N smirks.

"That's a cheap trick. Fitting for someone like you." He glares with a huge smirk on his face.

"And-"

"Enough!" Two people yell, Monoma getting slapped on the back of his head with a giant fist, Y/N getting dragged away by the collar of her shirt.

"Loser!"

"Stupid!"

"Ass!"

"Tryhard!"

Suddenly, two doors slam shut and they each turn to face their class.

"What? He/She deserved it!" They both shout at the same time, unknowingly.

"Seriously?" Momo rolls her eyes, but she can't stay mad at her long-time friend.

"Yeah! You saw what he was doing!" Y/N defends.

"Fighting fire with fire isn't the way to go..." Izuku mumbles.

"Why the hell did you stop her?! It was getting good!" Bakugo shouts.

"Don't encourage her!" Kirishima covers Bakugo's mouth.

"Get your hands off me!" Bakugo mumbles from under his hand.

"Y/N, this is getting-" Mina stops, Y/N is nowhere in sight. "Seriously! Not again." Mina grumbles and stomps outside the classroom.

Outside, Y/N and Monoma are in a standoff, slowly circling each other.

"Let's finish this. No quirks." Y/N challenges.

"Why? Are you scared because of my amazing quirk?" Monoma taunts.

"None of that is your quirk! You literally just steal everyone elses!" Y/N argues.

"It's mine if I want it to be." Monoma spits.

Suddenly, Y/N charges forward. She lands a kick to his stomach but Monoma recovers quickly. Seeing an opening, he lunges at the girl, flipping her over his head by her arm. Y/N groans but stands quickly to avoid being pinned down.

"Playing dirty I see?" Monoma laughs. "That's just like you class A scums!"

"Stop talking about my class that way!" Y/N shouts, getting pissed off about him dissing her classmates like that.

"Make me-" Monoma suddenly falls to the ground, getting kicked in the side. he slowly rolls from his stomach to his back, when Y/N pulls both hands behind his back.

"I think I already did." Y/N smirks, pressing her knee harshly against his back.

"You think you- ah!" Monoma suddenly yells in pain, followed by a loud pop.

Y/N's eyes widen as she jumps off, checking to see if he's okay.

"What was-" She freezes when Monoma laughs.

"My back popping? Ha! you really are stupid. What? You thought you broke a bone?" Monoma sprints in her direction, shoving her to the ground. "How's that- what's wrong with your face?" Monoma raises an eyebrow.