•Monoma || Christmas Specials 2•

Not a request. I didn't get any so I'm using writing prompts :)

Monoma is a butt, but I love him. So anyways, enjoy

A Gift?

>>>>><<<<<

Ah, tis the season. Christmas is coming and I'm going to be all alone once again. Y/N thought as she walked into class 1-B.

"Hahaha! 1-A losers are probably going to be so lonely on Christmas! No one likes them anyways!" She hears Monoma shout, recieving a Kendou-Chop on the top of his head. (if you get that reference I love you).

"Actually, I'm pretty sure you're the only one who doesn't like them here.." She mumbled as Monoma hit his face on the desk, knocked out.

Y/N sighed as she took a seat at her desk and put her head on her hand. She glanced over at Monoma, a small smile on her lips as he started to wake up and made eye contact with the girl. She immediately turned away, a light blush on her cheeks. Kendou saw the whole interaction and started planning.

Soon, the teacher walked in and the lessons flew by smoothly, until lunch. Y/N picked up her bag and walked out, Monoma stayed behind, thinking about what Kendou had said to him before.

--Flashback, Monoma POV--

"Monoma, she totally likes you! You need to do something about it. It's super rare for someone to like your psychotic ass, so you better do something!" Kendou yelled at me.

"What? She doesn't like me. Why would she?" I muttered the last part. Why would she like someone like me? I've made quite the reputation for myself. Class 1-B's psychopath. Not that I mind, it's actually pretty accurate.

"She so does. You need to do something! If you don't, I will." Kendou tells me. I want to do something.. But she doesn't like me. I don't blame her though. I can be pretty scary sometimes..

"What do you have in mind then?" I give in, turning to her.

"Hmm.. I got it!" She says while pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil.

"What're you writing?" I try to lean over to her desk to see it, only for her to slam the pencil down.

"Put this on her desk after she goes to lunch. Get her something for Christmas. She told me she always spends Christmas alone, her parents are always out of town on business. And you have no friends, so you're obviously not busy." Kendou smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"I don't need friends. What kind of gift would she like anyways?" I asked. I haven't really spoken to her. The first time she saw me, I was ranting about 1-A and ended up getting KOed by Kendou. 

"Hmm.. A nice necklace or earrings or something? I don't know. Her quirk is animal imitation, and she often creates  wolves, so maybe a necklace with a wolf charm?" Kendou suggests, I perk up slightly.

"I-I saw a necklace in a store window on my way to school today. It had a black wolf sitting with half of a black heart and another wolf that was white holding half of a black heart. Do you think she'd like that?" I felt my cheeks warming up a bit. I've never cared so much of what other people like.

"That's perfect! Here, take it and put it on her desk. The bells about to ring." She says shoving the note in my face.

--End of Flashback (3rd person again)--

Monoma reads over the note one more time:

Hey, I wanted to invite you to see a movie on Christmas. That is, if you're not doing anything.