•Shinsou || Wining isn't everything•

my birb wouldnt let me do anything. he just sat on my lap and was a sleepy little birb

Requested by Shove_A_Cupcake thank's for the support! (btw, love your name :) )

!you're a tsundere in this!

-----

Y/N was a great fighter. Everyone in her class knew that. She always wanted to win, and would always get mad when she lost.

Pissed, even.

She could never manage to calm herself down. Not without the help of her lazy boyfriend.

Y/N stands in a chalk circle, facing off another student in the school. She never really bothered to catch her name. She was too focused on winning. Aizawa blew the whistle and the match started,

Y/n teleported right in front of the other girl, kicking her hard on the stomach. The brown haired girl thought fast and managed to touch Y/N's shoe. Putting her hands together, she altered the gravity and made the shoe on Y/N's foot start to float, Y/N's eyes widen as she floats closer to the edge of the ring.

Quickly, she teleports behind the girl, kicking her in the back causing her hands to come apart and Y/N's shoe to be free. The gravity girl spins around and lunges at Y/N. Y/N prepares to fight back but freezes when she sees the girl make herself float. That second of hesitation is what cost Y/N the match.

Gravity girl grabbed Y/N's arm, making her float, before throwing her out of the ring. Y/N crashes onto the ground, face first. She doesn't bother getting up, slowly becoming angrier. Not at the girl, but at herself.

How could she just lose like that? Why was she so weak? How could she be a hero if she lost that quickly?

Y/N rolled over, now facing the sky. The girl from earlier walked over and stretched out her hand to her fallen opponent with a smile on her face.

"Good fi-" She gets cut off by Y/N getting up and stomping away. Shinsou sighs as he watches his girlfriend storm away. Uraraka frowns, slowly letting her hand fall back to her side. "Never mind..." She mumbles sadly.

"Don't worry about it." Shinsou suddenly says. Uraraka suddenly jumped at the sudden voice, seeing someone she didn't expect to. "She gets like that when she loses. She'll calm down later." Shinsou patted the girls head before following after his girlfriend.

"Stupid, weak, fragile," Y/N smacks her head, hard, as she walks into the forest. She continues hurling insults at herself when she's suddenly hugged from behind, feeling warm breath on the back of her neck. "Hitoshi..." She mumbles, hiding her face from her lover.

"You did well back there." Shinsou mumbles into her hair.

"I lost..." Y/N felt tears gather in her eyes. "How can I be a real hero if I lost like that? If she were a real villain, I would've-" Shinsou spins her around, arms still hugging her waist tightly, and softly places his lips on her own.

Once they part, Shinsou smiles at her bright red face.

"What was that for? You- you baka!" Y/N stutters, trying to squirm out of his arms. "Let me go!" Y/N shouts.

"No." Shinsou replies with a hint of amusement. He loves when her tsundere side shows. He finds it very cute.

"Hitoshi! C'mon, let go." Y/N continues to struggle as Shinsou lets out a chuckle. "Stop laughing at me, stupid!"

"I can't help it. You're so cute when you're mad." Shinsou smiles as he finally lets her go. She huffs, slightly missing his warmth, but refuses to let it show.

"Why'd you follow me?" Y/N asks, the red on her face dying down.

"Oh, right." Shinsou says, suddenly remembering. Y/N is about to ask, when she feels a sudden pain on her forehead.

"Ow! What the hell?! Why'd you flick my forehead?!" Y/N yells, rubbing the spot he flicked.

"That's for making the girl feel bad." Shinsou smiles before resting his forehead on her own.

"Is that all you came here to do?" Y/N grumbles.

"That, and to tell you that you can't win it all. There's always going to be someone better that you." He says, brushing her H/C hair out of her face.

"Whatever." Y/N glares.

"But," He continues, bringing his hand up to her cheek, "That's all the reason you should try harder. So you can beat your biggest opponents." He smiles.

Y/N stays silent for a moment, processing his words.

"I guess you're right... I'll get better! Not because you said so or anything." She shoves his shoulders, making him break contact with her.

"Whatever you say, tsun tsun." Shinsou smirks.

"I'm not a tsundere!" Y/N shouts, face bright red.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you." He says as he grabs her hand, pulling her back in the direction of the school.

"Love you too... Baka." Y/n puffs her cheeks as she lets him pull her back to the group. She apologizes to the girl, much to Shinsou's surprise. He'd normally have to force her to. He smiles at the two girls who now seem to be best of friends. They smile and wave to one another, heading in opposite directions.

"Wow, you didn't need my help for that one." Shinsou says with amusement.

"Shut up!" Y/N shouts. Her face gets red as she stomps over to the purple haired boy. He raises an eyebrow as she leans over and pecks his cheek. "Thanks, I guess." Y/N says before turning and quickly walking home.

"Such a tsundere."