•Kamanari || Love me, woman!•

⚡💛⚡💛⚡ 

"I usually don't like being shocked, but when I saw you I was knocked off my feet!"

"Hey girl, I'm an electrician. I just wanted to spark a conversation."

"When you walk in, you send so much electricity through my body that I go weh."

It was a normal day. You were sitting at your desk, trying to pay attention, Denki was constantly leaning over and whispering pickup lines in your ear, Mineta was perving on every girl. Bakugo was swearing up a storm, and Deku was a muttering mess.

You endure the constant flirting until lunch when you dash out of the clsssroom, forgetting to pick up your lunch from your seat. Denki noticed this, and took it upon himself to bring your lunch to you.

As you sit at your table, alone in the corner, you frantically search through your bag. Where is it?! I know I packed a lunch.. Ugh, guess I'm not eating today. You look down sadly. You were really looking forward to eating some f/f (favorite food). You put your head on the table, rather harshly, and wince in pain. You sit up again and rub your forehead, before slamming your face down once again. A few seconds later, you feel a light tap on your shoulder. You sit up a little too fast, hitting your head once again on someone else's.

"Ouchie" He mumbles.

"Sorry.. Denki? What're you doing over here?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I'm here to say... Why won't you love me woman?!" He says while getting on his knees, crying anime tears. You sweatdrop and awkwardly pat his head.

"Oh uh.. Well.. I don't really, you know, know you. Other than the fact that you're a major flirt." You say with a small smile. His tears immediately dry up as he stands up and takes both your hands in his.

"Go on a date with me?!" He shouts, gaining the attention of surrounding tables. You laugh awkwardly while blushing lightly. "Wow, you look so cute when you blush!" He exclaims while pinching your cheek.

"Sh-op isht" You try to say while your cheek is getting pulled. He continues, bringing his other hand up and squishing your cheeks together. "Oka-y oshkay" you say, pulling his hands away, he takes the opportunity and interlocks both your hands with his. "I'll go on that date with you, you dork." You smile.

"Haha! Yes!" He lets go of both of your hands and starts jumping in a circle. You laugh a little at his childishness, he takes notice and stops, leaning over and kissing your forehead. "I promise you won't regret it. Oh! I almost forgot, here's your lunch. You left it in class, no need to thank me pretty lady." He smiles as hands you your lunch and then literally skips away.

You open your lunch to find a note inside. You unfold it to read:

Meet me at (some café [Im too lazy to think of one]) ;)

Oh, and call me sometime

XXX-XXX-XXXX

You blush a bit, touching the spot he kissed on your forehead. You finish eating lunch right as the bell rings, and walk back to class. When you're almost to the door, a flash of yellow goes in front of you and suddenly you're on the ground, with the human pikachu on top of you.

"Sorry! I wasn't- Y/N?! Well, fancy running into you here." He laughs at his own joke, standing up and reaching his hand out to you.

"It's alright, Pikachu." You grin at your nickname for him, taking his hand as he pulls you up a little too harshly, causing you to stumble forward into his chest. You let out a mmph as your face hits his chest.