•Kirishima || Sick Day•

⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️

You walked into class, alone for once. Your boyfriend wasn't there and you started to worry. As you open the door, you look to his seat with hope in your eyes, but it disappears as you see no one is there. You sigh and walk to your seat that's right next to his, placing your right cheek in your hand.

"Man, what's got you so down today, Y/N?" Denki asks with a hint of worry.

"Kiri isn't here. I'm worried, do you know where he is?" You asked with a bit of hope in your eyes.

"Oh," He started while chuckling, "he's sick today. He said it's 'unmanly to go to school when sick' so he stayed home." You laughed at bit at his words, until the 'he's sick' sets in. Your eyes go wide and you abruptly stand up and slam your hands on your desk as people stare at you.

"Sorry" You mumbled. You were about to leave when Denki asks where you're going.

"I have to take care of him! What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let him suffer alone?" You state as if it were the most obvious thing. As you go to grab your bag, Aizawa walks in and starts your lesson, so you decide to take notes for Kirishima to teach him the stuff he missed.

As lunch time came around, you sat at your normal table with Momo, Tsu, Uraraka, Mina, and a few others. You sit there poking at your food, missing the way Kiri would hold your hand under the table as you both eat. Letting a sad sigh out, you offer your food to Denki, who immediately accepts and starts eating. Your friends give you a concerned look, except for Denki who's too busy shoving food in his face. Lunch is almost over, so you head back to class. Three more hours you think to yourself.

The day drags on, until finally, the dismissal bell rings. You hurriedly sling your bag over your shoulder and rush to the dorms. You slowly open Kirishima's door, to find him sleeping peacefully. He's so cute even when he's asleep! You inwardly squeal at how adorable he looks all cuddled up with his pillows and blankets. Deciding to use this time wisely, you head down to the kitchen to make some chicken noodle soup for him when he wakes up.

When you finish, you make your way back up to his room to see him sitting up on his bed. "Hey there, Kiri." You smile at him. He returns that smile as a blush rises to his cheeks.

"What're you doing here?" His voice sounds so weak, it makes your heart hurt. You walk over to him with the bowl of soup in hand.

"I'm here to take care of you, silly." You laugh a little as he blushes more. "Open up," you say as you hold the cooled off soup in the spoon up to his mouth. He pouts a little and mumbles something like 'I can take care of myself' and 'so unmanly of me' but complies as he opens his mouth. You continue to feed him until all the soup is gone.

"How're you feeling?" You ask as he lays his head on your shoulder.

"Honestly, really bad. But I feel much better with you here." He mumbles and wraps his arms around your waist. A bit of pink appears on your cheeks that, unfortunately, doesn't go unnoticed by Eijiro. He moves one hand and pokes your cheek while saying "so cute" causing you to blush more. Suddenly, his head turns as he coughs violently. You instantly get up and hand him the glass of water on his nightstand. He drinks it and mumbles a thanks.

"Lay down, you need rest." You say sternly. He pouts again as he gives you puppy eyes.

"But I wanna cuddle" He says while looking super adorable.

"Kiri, you're sick. I want you to get better. Besides, that might get me sick too." You say while looking down. He moves his hand to make you look back up at him.

"Well, then I'll just have to take care of you next." He smiles, "besides, you can't resist me." He smirks. You roll your eyes but know he speaks the truth.

"Alright, alright. Lay down and scoot over" You smile. He does so, and pulls you down with him, your back against his chest as he wraps his legs around your own, and his arms around your waist hugging you tightly.

"Y/N.. I love you.." He says sleepily. Your eyes widen, during your few months of being together, no one has had the courage to say it. You smile and grab one of his hands that's around your waist and bring it up to your lips to kiss it.

"I love you too, Kiri." You smile into his hand as he relaxes and eventually his breathing evens out. You soon drift into sleep with him, not caring that you're probably going to be sick in the morning.

⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️
~846 Words~