•Aizawa || Pranks•

"Guess who~" A H/C haired girl asked, covering a mans eyes from behind.

"Y/N, what's the meaning of this?" He asks, pausing from grading papers.

"Shouta~ I'm bored. I don't know what to dooo." She pouts, taking her hands off of his eyes.

"You could help me grade papers." He suggests.

"But that's so boring! Plus, I don't know if you know this, but i'm not the best when it comes to-" she pauses, looking over his shoulder to see what the subject is, "math." She finishes.

"Alright, well, I can't help you. I need these papers graded for tomorrow, so find something else to do." He mumbles, going back to grading. The E/C eyed girl pouts, stomping out of the teacher work room, and runs into Present Mic.

"Mic! Shouta's being boring." She complains to her blonde friend.

"Well there's no surprise there! He's always boring! I don't know how you put up with him enough to date him." He says.

"Sometimes I question myself too. But he's just so lovable! And he's adorable. My adorable hobo." She says dreamily, causing Mic to laugh.

"Hey, why don't we play a prank on him?" He suggests.

"Ooh, I like where this is going." She smirks evilly.

>>>>><<<<<

"HEYYY SHOUTA!" The H/C haired girl shouts, she has on a blonde wig and lots of hair gel to make it stick back.

"Y-Y/N? What's going on?" He asks.

"Shouta~ I love you more than anything my adorable hobo~" Mic struts in with a H/L H/C wig, tissues in his shirt, and the brightest red lipstick he could find.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Aizawa asks, looking from 'Mic' to his 'girlfriend'.

"What do you mean? Everything's perfectly normal, dude!" Y/N says loudly, causing Mic to think I don't sound like that!

"Yeah, babe! Everything's perfectly normal my snuggle bear!" Mic says slightly quieter than normal. Snuggle bear? I don't say that! Y/N thinks.

"Uh, yeah sure. Whatever." Aizawa mumbles, turning back to his papers. "Why is my girlfriend and coworker so weird?" He mumbles.

"HEY I HEARD THAT- I mean, what do you mean I'm weird?" Mic shouts before getting back into character.

"YEAH man! What's that supposed to mean?!" Y/N yells.

"Well, my lovely girlfriend Y/N, why don't you come here?" Aizawa asks, Y/N almost takes a step forward, but stops herself and allows Mic to go. "I guess since you're my girlfriend, you wouldn't mind if I," He pauses, getting in Mics face.

"AHH! AIZAWA ITS ME! MIC. DONT KISS ME!" Mic shouts, ripping off the wig and pulling the tissues out of his shirt.

"Oh? Mic where did you come from?" He asks, glancing at Y/N. "More importantly, why are there two of you?"

"It was a prank man! I can't believe you thought I was your girlfriend! I mean, I get I look amazing but come on!" Mic shouts, ripping the blonde wig to reveal Y/N's normal hair.

"Haha.. Hey Shouta." Y/N says, waving nervously.

"Hey, babe. What's going on?" He slowly approaches, backing the girl into the wall. Mic takes the hint to leave so he slowly walks out, locking the door before closing it to ensure no one walks in.

"U-uh, I don't know what you're talking about?" Y/N tries to say normally, but comes out as more of a question. Aizawa puts one arm by her head, blocking her in and putting the other hand on her waist.

"You guys are really bad actors, you know?" He whispers, face only inches from hers. Y/N's face is tinted pink as she tries to look away, only for the hand that was on her waist to go to her cheek and make her look at him.

"I can tell who you are. No matter what, so don't think you can fool me so easily. And, why did you try to fool me?" He asks, forehead on hers.

"I-I was bored and wanted attention s-so when I walked out and ran into Mic, he gave me the idea. So kill him not me!" She finishes, closing her eyes tightly.

"Lucky for you, I finished all my work. So now you have my full attention." He says before leaning in and kissing her. She kisses back instantly, hands going around his neck. They both pull away after a few seconds.

"Just wait until we get home." He smirks, pulling away and unlocking the door to walk out, leaving Y/N a flustered and blushing mess.

Mic walks in shortly after and sees his friends state. "You're welcome." He winks, assuming she got what she wanted.

>>>>><<<<<
~786 Words~