•Mustard || New Recruit•

Requested by: Ochakochanqwq (thanks for the 2nd request, it helps me get more ideas on what to write next!)

And, thank you readers for your constant support and comments, it makes me want to write more. Love you guys xx

Aging him up to 16 for this :)

>>>>><<<<<

"What's going on, Shigaraki? What's not happening?" Twice asks as people who were currently in the League hideout were called in for a sudden meeting.

"We're getting a new member, potentially." The male with a hand on his face says, violently scratching his neck.

"Then why'd you call us here? This is pointless." Dabi mutters, causing Shigaraki to scratch his neck more.

"I didn't want to recruit her, it was Mustard's idea. Apparently she has a healing quirk, so she would be pretty useful. She's almost here, with Mustard." Shigaraki suddenly stops scratching his neck as the door slowly opens, only to hear the laughter of the two friends.

"Hi guys! I hear you need a healer in your league." A H/C haired girl smiles. 

"Indeed we do." Mustard smiles at her, a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Who's the leader here?" The girl asks.

"That would be the handy man." Dabi says, uninterested.

"Handy man- Oh, you! I get it now, haha!" She laughs as she sees lots of hands all over a males body. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm F/N L/N, but you can call me Y/N!" She says happily, not noticing her childhood friend staring at her silently.

"Hello there, Y/N. I'm Kurogiri. Lovely to meet you." A misty person says from behind a bar.

"While you're all here, do you need any healing?" She smiles, putting her hands behind her back innocently.

"Oh! I wanna test your power! I'm Toga. One second!" A blonde girl with two buns in her hair says, grabbing a knife and cutting her upper arm. "Let's see what you've got!" She smiles maniacally.

"Okay!" Y/N says, producing light with one hand and using the other to heal the wound by dragging her finger over it. 

"Woah, you have two quirks? You're quirkless?" Twice says, amused.

"My quirk is light healing. I can use the light I gather to heal wounds. I can't really do it in the dark, the moonlight isn't that bright. I can still heal lightly, but it takes a lot of energy out of me." Y/N explains.

"Ah, yes. I like this one, Mustard." Shigaraki says with a hidden evil smile.

"Good! I wasn't going to let her take no for an answer." Mustard smirks, slinging an arm around his friend. "I'll show you around! Follow me." The blonde boy says, starting to take the girl on a tour.

>>>>><<<<<

"There aren't anymore rooms, but you can stay with me if you'd like." Mustard smiles, stopping in front of his room.

"That would be fine. Thanks for taking me here, Mus~ I love it already." The girl hugs him, he shortly hugs back.

"It's going to be so much better now that you're here. I can't wait to partner up with you on missions." He says as he opens the door to his room.

"Wow, it's so messy in here. How does this even happen?!" The girl exclaims, seeing clothes thrown everywhere and the blankets and pillows scattered on the ground.

"Ahah, I don't really stay here often, so I don't really feel the need to clean.." He blushes in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I can help you clean- oh no, I forgot to pack my clothes! I was so excited and I just, left them!" Y/N stomps her foot and pouts, crossing her arms.

"You can use my clothes." Mustard suddenly says. "I mean- if you want to, that is." He quickly looks away to hide his blushing face.

"Thanks! And are you okay? Your face is all red." The girl says as she puts her hand on his forehead. "No fever. Hmm, should I get you a water or something?"

"N-no I'm good." He stutters.

"Well, I'm going to change. These jeans are so uncomfortable." She says, pulling at her pants. "Do you mind if I use sweatpants and a T-Shirt?" She asks looking up at her friend.

"I'll get them for you, one second." He says as he walks to his closet. "Here." He throws her gray sweatpants and a white T-Shirt.

"Thanks! I'll be right back." She turns and goes to the bathroom. After she finishes, she notices that the sweatpants are way too big and are constantly falling down, so she decides to just wear the shirt. Luckily it covers her like a dress.

"The pants didn't fit, but thanks." She says as she walks into his room again, putting the pants back in his closet.

"Oh its- it-" He looks at her, face going red again.

"Like what you see?" Y/N teases, causing him to smirk.

"Oh, yes. You look cute in my clothes." He gets up and walks over to her, her eyes widening in shock as she didn't expect this reaction.

"M-Mustard, what're you doing?" She slowly backs up and eventually ends up at the wall, Mustard towering over her.

"Something I've been wanting to do for a while." He whispers breathlessly as he leans in and kisses her. Her arms hang stiffly by her side as she doesn't react right away, eyes wide. Mustard soon pulls away after not getting a reaction for a few seconds. "S-sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I just- I couldn't help myself." He mumbles, backing away.

"No!" Y/N shouts, causing him to jump in surprise. "I mean, it's okay. Actually, I like you. As more than a friend." She smiles at him, grabbing both his hands.

"Really?!" He asks in shock and joy. She nods happily as he leans in again and kisses her, this time she kisses back as her hands go around his neck and his around her waist.

"Hey Must- Oh~ my bad." Kurogiri says from the door, slowly backing away and smirking under all the mist.

"Haah?!" They both say as they pull away and look at the door, only to see that he's gone. They stare into each others eyes and smile at each other, still holding on.

>>>>><<<<<

~1000 Words~

I hope this was acceptable for the request. Sorry for it coming out two days later, I couldn't think of a way to start it off.

Anyways, I've started a new book, Tamaki x Reader, I'd appreciate it if you guys could check it out and give me an opinion on the first chapter! If not, thanks for reading this book :)