•Midoriya/Shinsou || Christmas Specials 15•

Requested by Hamilbab (thanks for requesting. literally so blank right now)

This will have multiple endings (:

Snowed

Y/N happily walks to school, excited about what's to happen later;

She's asking her two best friends to go to her family's annual winter ball. She walks into the schools main doors and glances around, trying to find Midoryia and Shinsou. As she walks in, she spots the two walking in opposite directions.

"Izu! Oshi! Wait up!" Y/N calls, causing the two to stop in their tracks and turn to face her.

"What is it?" Hitoshi asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Well~ my family always has it's annual winter ball, and I wanted my two best friends to be there. So.. Do you think you two can go? It's this Saturday." Y/N glances between the two and notices they're both slightly glaring at each other.

"Y-yeah! I can go." Izuku says, smiling at his friend.

"I can as well." Hitoshi turns away, "Now I have to go to class. Let's walk home together."

"Alright! Cya later, Oshi~" Y/N waves then turns to Izuku. "Let's go to class." She grabs his wrist and starts pulling him in the direction of the classroom, not noticing the pink that appeared on his cheeks.

--Saturday--

Y/N looks in the mirror, slightly smiling at herself. She had on a dress that's white on the top half and fades into f/c. Her hair was (curled/straightened) and fell around her face almost perfectly. She then did a bit of makeup, not too much because she doesn't particularly enjoy caking her face in it.

"You look lovely, Y/N." Her dad bowed and linked arms with her. "You look just as stunning as your mother when she wore that dress." He smiled, leading her out into the car.

"I miss mom." Y/N says sadly.

"I do too. I know she'd be proud of you." Y/N had her (moms/dads) eyes, and her (moms/dads) hair, and her father loved the way her personality resembled his wife so accurately.

Soon, they arrived. Y/N walked out of the car and saw Hitoshi and Izuku in fancy suits, both of their eyes widening when they saw her.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." Hitoshi bows and takes her hand in his, kissing the top of it. Izuku feels a slight pain in his heart, but ignores it for her; he wants her to have fun and not worry about the rivalry between the two.

"You two look great as well." Y/N smiles, linking arms with the both of them. "Let's go have fun!" She cheers and walks into the hall. Classical music is playing in the background, many people are dancing on the dance floor.

"May I have this dance, Y/N?" Hitoshi asks.

"You may. We'll be back, Izu." Y/N smiles and kisses Izuku's cheek as she and Hitoshi walk onto the dance floor. A random girl pulls Izuku onto the dance floor. Soon, they switch partners and Y/N dances with Izuku.

They continue switching and eventually, Y/N's dad sneakily pulls Y/N away to have a father daughter dance. Y/N looks back at the two and has to hold back her laughter; they were both trying to get her as a partner, and as a result of her dad taking her, they were dancing together.

The dance was now over, and it was time for them to go. However, when Y/N opened the doors that lead to outside, there was a huge pile of snow; the pile went all the way up to her knees.

"There's no way we can go home in this.." Y/N mumbles. Everyone had already left, Y/N and her two friends stayed after to help her father clean up. Her father had to drive to a meeting, and both Izuku and Hitoshi said they could walk her home.

"Yeah.." Izuku mumbles, glancing at the snow that was still falling down.

"How long do you think we'll be stuck here?" Y/N turns and asks.

"A few hours, probably.." Hitoshi smiles sadly. "Might as well make the most of it."

"What do you-" Y/N gets cut off by a snowball to her face. Hitoshi laughs lightly, and Izuku joins in. The two temporarily forgetting about their rivalry decided to team up against her.

"That was cold, Oshi." Y/N grumbles. 

"Sorry not sorry~" Hitoshi laughs, failing to notice the girl grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it at him.

"Haha! Take that." Y/N smiles proudly.

"H-hey, Y/N?" Izuku stutters, hands behind his back.

"Yeah?" Y/N questions with her head turning towards him.

"Sorry." He says.

"Sorry for wha-" She once again, gets cut off by snow flying in her face. "Izu! How could you?" Y/N says, holding a hand to her chest for dramatic effect.

"I had the perfect opportunity! I had to take it." Izuku smiles at her.

While she wipes the snow off of her face, eyes closed, someone grabs her free hand and drags her outside. She opens her eye slightly, only able to see a silhouette.

"I need to tell you something in private.." She hears the voice and immediately knows who it is;

--Hitoshi Ending--

"What is it, Oshi?" Y/N questions, turning around to see that Izuku is walking out of the hall.

"Midoriya and I had a chat, and he decided to leave so I could tell you this." Hitoshi takes both of her hands in his, still slightly cold from the snow they once held. "Y/N.. I really like you. As more than a friend." Hitoshi says, looking into her eyes.

"Oshi.. I-I like you too.." Y/N says quietly, looking into his tired eyes.

"Really?" Hitoshi questions, wanting confirmation. "Y-you mean it?"

"Of course I do!" Y/N says before grabbing his face and kissing him. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her back almost instantly.

Soon, the two are dancing away; no music needed. They spin and twirl around the empty hall, enjoying each others company until the next day, when the snow has melted completely.

--Izuku Ending--

"Izu?" Y/N questions as Izuku drags her out in the snow.

"I-I need to tell you something, Y/N. P-please listen.." He says in a scared tone.

"What is it?" Y/N asks as the two stop.

"I-I really like you!" Izuku shouts, his eyes closed and fists clenched at his side.

"Y-you do?" Y/N questions with a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Y-yeah, I do." Izuku peeks one eye open to see her face really close to his own.

"Good. Because I like you too." Y/N gives him a peck on the lips, causing the boys face to erupt in too many shades of red to count.

"Y-Y/N! W-why'd you do that?" Izuku asks, holding his hand up to his lips.

"Because I like you, silly." Y/N pinches his cheeks, "You're so cute~" She squeals.

--Bonus Ending--

"Yeah, me too." She hears Izuku say from behind. Hitoshi stops in his tracks and turns to glare at the boy with green hair.

"You see, Y/N.." Hitoshi starts.

"We lik-" He doesn't get to finish, Y/N threw snowballs into each of their faces. She bursts out laughing, seeing both of their faces so red it could melt the snow.

"I know, guys. You're both like super gay. Don't worry, I still love you!" Y/N smiles. The two glance at each other and sweat drop as Y/N starts walking.

"Well, I'm going home! See you guys later!" Y/N calls, leaving the two boys there.

"That- Isn't what we-" Hitoshi mumbles.

"Why would she- It wasn't supposed to-" Izuku goes into his muttering stage, causing Hitoshi to slowly back away and run home, still questioning his life decisions that have lead him up to this moment.