•Mustard || Sick•

A/N: Requested by: @Ochakochanqwq  
I apologize for the characters acting different, I don't really know their personalities very well, but I did do some research. In this oneshot, the reader is a villain. Anyways, enjoy.

>>>>><<<<<

"Hey, Misty!" Y/N cheerfully says as she enters the bar.

"Hello, L/N. Do you need something?" Black Mist questions.

"Aha, I was just wondering if you know where Mustard is?! We were supposed to patrol around town! He ditched me but it's okay! So, so. Where is he?" She questions enthusiastically.

"Oh, he has gotten sick. I can warp you to him if you'd like." He offers.

"Yes, yes! Thank you, Misty!" Y/N cheers. Black Mist smiles under all the fog, he always likes how cheerful the girl is. It brings some form of happiness into the League. He opens the warp and Y/N waves goodbye as she walks through.

"Mustard~ are you here?!" She shouts, only to receive a groan coming from his bedroom. She skips over and opens the door to see Mustard with his light hair sticking in all directions, one leg hanging off the bed, with the blanket tangled around him.

"Awe~ you poor thing! Good thing I'm here to take care of you!" She smiles. Mustard squints his eyes a little and glances at the bubbly girl next to him. He lets out a little smile as she skips away to the kitchen to make soup.

Y/N hums random songs as she finishes making chicken noodle soup, grabbing a spoon and going back to his room.

"Alright, sit up. Time to eat! Oh, and I brought you some medicine." She smiles, holding the soup in one hand and pills in the other.

"Thanks, Y/N." He says weakly.

"Up you go!" She sets the items down and props a pillow on the wall. She sits him up and leans him against the pillow, climbing up and sitting next to him. She leans over and grabs the medicine with the cup of water he already had. "Here you go!" She hands him the water and medicine, and he gladly takes it.

"Sorry about ditching you earlier. I tried to come but Black Mist sent me home." He says apologetically.

"No, no. It's alright. Just sit tight and let me take care of you!" She smiles, bringing a spoonful of soup to his mouth. "Say ahh!" She teases as he opens his mouth, grumbling. She continues to feed him until all the soup is gone, placing the bowl on the nightstand. "How're you feeling?" She questions, turning serious.

"I'm a lot better now that you're here." He says with a wink, causing Y/N to blush slightly.

"That's great! Do you need anything else?" She asks.

"Can you.. Maybe.. Stay here with me? You're always so bubbly and cheerful it makes me feel better." He says shyly. Y/N grins widely at him.

"Of course I'll stay! We can have a sleepover! What do you say?" She asks while bouncing slightly.

"That sounds like fun. Just, don't get sick from me." He warns.

"No promises, but if I do get sick, you'll take care of me, right?" She asks, looking him in the eye.

"Of course I will!" He smiles, grabbing her hand.

"Awesome!" She cheers, interlocking her fingers with his. He blushes, now the surge of confidence is gone. He attempts to pull his hand away, only for the girl to hold on tighter. "Uhm, Mustard?" She asks, looking down.

"Yeah? Are you okay? I didn't get you sick already, did I?!" He worries, placing the back of his other hand on her forehead.

"Haha, no. It's just.. I have something I need to tell you." She finally looks up and meets his eyes, he can see the seriousness in her eyes.

"What is it?" He asks, leaning forward slightly.

"W-well, ever since I joined the League, and saw you, I've always had.. Sorta.. ACrushOnYou." She mumbles out, he moves closer, face only inches away.

"Can you repeat that?" He smirks, knowing full well what she said.

"I said.. I LIKE YOU—" He finally leans in, and kisses her, forgetting the fact that he's sick. She smiles and kisses him back. They both pull away after a few seconds, smiling and red.

"Well, good thing I like you too. Jeez, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that for." He smiles at her, brushing his hand on her cheek. She smiles and leans into it.

"I'm happy I finally told you! It was killing me, to the point of wanting to kill others! Aha, but I'm happy now." She smiles, bringing up her other hand to his that is on her cheek.

"Me too." He leans in and kisses her once more.

>>>>><<<<<

~800 Words~
I hope that was acceptable. Again, sorry if they're out of character. I tried my best to make it how you wanted. :)