•Aizawa || Christmas Special 5•

Requested by: bleachedsaturnrings

Shopping

"Shota! Come on, let's go shopping!" Y/N cheers, pulling on the tired looking man.

"For what? We already have presents." Aizawa mumbles, looking bored.

"Yeah, well, we don't have any decorations! And Christmas is coming in 3 days!" Y/N suddenly turns around, giving a serious look to Shota. "Three. Damn. Days." She then turns back around and pulls him happily out of their shared apartment. Shota sighs at his girlfriend, knowing there's no way to get out of this now.

"Alright, then. What kind of stuff do we need?" He asks lazily.

"Lights! Oh, and ornaments. And mini-reindeer! Oh, and maybe some mini-elves too!" Y/N starts to walk faster to the closest store.

"Okay, well, let's get this over with." Aizawa intertwines their fingers and they walk side by side into the store, which happens to be only open during Christmas.

"Awe, Shota! This shop is so cute! Don't you think?" Y/N turns around with a smile on her face, Aizawa hides half of his face in his scarf to hide his own.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He mumbles.

"Alright! Let's get shopping." Y/N smirks as she runs off into the store, leaving Shota behind.

"Hey! Y/N! Wai- Oh forget it." He grumbles, looking to the right to see some tree ornaments. "I guess I'll get these.."

"Boo!" Y/N yells from right next to his ear, then bursts out laughing at his shocked face. "Haha- I got you good!" She clutches her stomach while Shota glares angerly at her, but he can't stay mad at her. Soon enough, they're both laughing messes in the ornament aisle.

"You're so childish, Y/N." Aizawa pats her head as they both calm down.

"Yeah, and you're a grumpy hobo." She points out with a cheeky smile, "But I love you anyways." She then bounces up and kisses his cheek, seeing a faint blush appearing.

"Uh-huh. Love you too, I guess." He turns around as Y/N pouts, not satisfied with his answer.

"You guess? Wow, Sho. I'm so hurt." She wipes imaginary tears from her eyes while Shota groans.

"Deal with it." He grumbles and walks away.

"Hey! That's no way to treat your girlfriend!" Y/N shouts.

"You knew what I'm like before we started dating." He then turns the corner, leaving Y/N there frowning at all of the ornaments.

"Doesn't mean you need to be such a-" She stops her grumbling as she spots something off to the side. She laughs evilly before setting up her trap and rushing to find Shota.

"Sho! Where are you?" She calls out, ignoring the looks she was getting from strangers. "Come on, Sho! You can't hide forever!" She stomps her food for dramatic effect.

"Yes I can." Y/N whips her head around, only to see no one there.

"Wha- Where did you go?" She spins around trying to catch her grumpy hobo.

"I saw what you were trying to do." Aizawa says from right behind her, causing her to squeal.

"Hah?! I didn't- I did nothing!" She shouts, not looking him in the eyes.

"Sure you didn't." He smirks as her face starts heating up.

"You'll never take me alive, copper!" She suddenly yells and runs away.

"So childish..." He walks after her, allowing her to hide and think she got away, but he knew she was in the ornament aisle. "Got you." He says as he turns the corner, only to be met with a smirking face.

"Oh? And if you knew what I did, then why'd you come over here?" She laughs as she points up. Aizawa freezes, realizing he played right into her trap.

"You..." He grabs her by her shirt collar and gets in her face. "If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked." He mumbles before kissing her quickly.

"Hey! That wasn't good enough." She pouts while crossing her arms.

"Oh? Then what is?" Aizawa lets go as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"This." She leans in and kisses him deeply, forgetting that they're in a public store. Fortunately, Aizawa is aware of this fact, and pulls away before they get yelled at or kicked out.

"Careful now, don't want to be kicked out of here before we buy all this, now do we?" He chuckles as Y/N's eyes light up with realization.

"Let's go!" She grabs him and runs to the checkout with all of her items.

>>>>>After Decorating<<<<<

"See, wasn't it a good idea to get all of this?" Y/N smiles at Aizawa.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it, you were right." He grumbles. "Why don't we make dinner now?" He suggests and Y/N nods in agreement. They walk into the kitchen together until Aizawa grabs her arm in the doorway.

"Huh? What is it?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

"I got you." He smirks as she slowly looks up, only to see the mistletoe that she had used at the store to get Aizawa.

"That was a dirty trick!" She exclaims before kissing him passionately. After they pull away, Aizawa looks at her lovingly.

"That dirty trick was well worth it." He wraps an arm around her as they both head into the kitchen to make dinner.

>>>>><<<<<

~700 Words~