•Tamaki || Christmas Specials 18•

Lighten Up!

Y/N walked into Fatgum's office with a plastic tub, getting the attentions of everyone in the office at the moment.

"Y-Y/N? Wh-what's in the b-box?" Tamaki asks, blush visible on his face.

"Christmas decorations. It's getting close to that time, yet there's no decorations here! Not even a Christmas tree!" Y/N points out, setting the box down inside the lobby.

"O-Oh, I see." Tamaki mumbles. "D-do you n-need help se-setting up?" He asks, averting his eyes.

"That would be great! Thanks, Tama!" Y/N smiles.

"N-no pr-problem.."

"C'mon, no need to be shy around me! We've known each other for years!" Y/N complains with a smile on her face.

"S-sorry.." Tamaki looks down, starting to get anxious.

"Tama! Lighten up!" She yells, throwing some Christmas lights at him, knocking him to the ground. "Haha, sorry. I couldn't help it!" Y/N smiles, walking over to her friend. "But really, lighten up a bit. I don't bite!" Y/N holds her hand out to him, which he hesitantly takes.

"Al-alright..." Tamaki takes the lights in his hands and starts to put them around the lobby.

"You never stutter this much. Are you alright?" Y/N questions, putting a hand on his shoulder. He tenses at the action, and she pulls her hand away. "Sorry.."

"No, it's alright. I'm just... N-nervous is all." Tamaki says with a shy smile.

'Nervous about what?" The girl asks, taking more lights out of the box.

"W-well, I wanted to tell you that I-I l-" He started, but sees that Y/N is currently being suffocated by the big man himself.

"Y/N! You brought decorations I see." Fatgum smiles, releasing the girl from his hold.

"Yep! This place needed more Christmas spirit." Y/N says proudly.

"I've taught you well!" Fatgum says proudly, then turns to Tamaki. "Tamaki!" He says, starting to walk towards the boy. Tamaki backs away and turns to the nearest wall, putting his face on it. "Oh, still doing that, eh? I'll leave you be then." Fatgum says, turning away and walking down the hallway.

"So, Tamaki." Y/N says after a few minutes of silence. The boy turns his head to show that he's listening, "What were you saying before?" 

"O-oh, i-it's nothing, re-really." Tamaki stutters, hurriedly turning his face back into the wall, taking deep breaths.

"C'mon! No need to be shy. What is it?" She pushed, getting more curious. When he was talking before Fatgum came in, she thought he was about to confess to her. She got excited, but Fatgum just had to barge in at that time. Now she's doubting it, knowing that Tamaki only sees her as a friend, maybe not even that.

"I-I- I'll tell you later! Ju-just, meet me a-at the cafe la-later.." Tamaki says then runs out the door, leaving Y/N to do the rest of the work.

"Well, thanks for the help.." She mumbles, seeing the door swing closed.

--6:00P.M.--

Y/N walks into the cafe, trying to spot the elf-eared boy. After a few seconds of looking, a hand grabs her shoulder. She jumps, letting out a little scream.

"S-sorry!" A voice says from behind.

"Oh! Tama, it's you. Sorry, I got scared." Y/N smiles and grabs the boys hand, pulling him to an empty table.

"Al-alright, do y-you want a dr-drink?" He asks timidly.

"Sure! Hmm.. I'd like a F/D (fav. drink)." Y/N says and turns to pull out money.

"I've got it." Tamaki says firmly, grabbing her arm before she can pull any out.

"Oh, thank you, Tama." Y/N gives him a closed eye smile, causing him to blush. He rushes over to the counter and orders two F/D's and hurries back to the table.

"I can do this..." Tamaki whispers to himself.

"Huh?" Y/N questions, not quite hearing what he said.

"N-nothing. I just... Need to t-tell you something. He-hear me out.." He starts, not allowing her a moment to speak. "We-well.. I jus-just really wanted to s-say that I re..ke..ou." The last part of his sentence comes out in a jumbled mess, Y/N not able to catch what he said.

"What was that?" Y/N asks, leaning closer.

"I said... ireallylikeyou!" He says really fast, suddenly getting a boost of courage and kisses her over the table. Y/N freezes for a second, and almost kisses back until he pulls away. "So-sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I get it i-if you ha-hate me now, I'll ju-just-"

Y/N leans over and kisses him once again, almost causing him to jump away. He resists the urge to run and kisses her back.

"I like you too, Tama." Y/N says after they pull apart.

"Th-that's a re-relief.." Tamaki smiles.

"C'mon, lighten up! You don't need to be so shy around me now~" Y/N says, grabbing his hand over the table.

"A-ah! Don't do such things wi-without a war-warning!" Tamaki stutters.

"I can't help it! You're so cute~" Y/N smiles as a blush rises to his cheeks.

"I a-am not!"

>>>>><<<<<

jeez this one is so bad. i have no idea what im doing at the moment, but it's okay! i've finally caught up with the schedule :) hope you enjoyed this weird/bad/strange thingy