•1-A || Christmas Specials 16•

Sorry I didn't write yesterday- had to do some family things but it's all good now :)

(No relationship stuff in here- i tried to make this one a funny one :))

Carols

The whole class 1-A decided to do something together this Christmas. There was a vote, and most people voted going Christmas caroling.

Y/N is a (good/bad) singer, not that she really cares, but she's decided to stay in the background and let her other friends have their fun.

"Why the hell are we doing this shit again?" Bakugo says, eyebrows drawing together in anger.

"Because we need to spread the Christmas spirit!" Mina cheers, handing out a booklet with different Christmas songs.

"I say we practice." Momo says, looking over the book.

"Yeah! Let's sing Jingle Bells!" Kirishima says with a huge smile.

"Alright~ Momo, can you create bells?" Mina asks, turning to said girl.

"Sure." Momo says, pulling some bells out of her arm and handing them to her classmates.

"Let's do this! A 1, a 2, a 1 2 3-"

And thus, the whole class 1-A started to sing.

Horribly off key.

Y/N stood there, not singing at all, and just listened. After a few seconds, she bursts out laughing. Everyone stops to look at her with confusion.

"What's so funny?" Kaminari asks, putting an arm around the girl -who's still dying- shoulder.

"Th-that was so bad!" She says through laughter. Soon, more of her classmates joined in. Everyone was laughing, even Todoroki and Bakugo.

"Well... Maybe this wasn't such a great idea..." Mina said with a sad smile.

"No! Let's keep doing it. It'll be fun." Y/N smiles.

"Are you sure about that?" Jirou asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that would be totally embarrassing. Then all the girls would think I'm weird!" Mineta complained.

"They already do!" Shouted the whole class. Mineta shrinks into a corner and starts sulking about never getting a girl and touching her boobs.

"Anyway~ Let's get started." Mina pushed everyone out of the room, heading outside. The whole class walked in a line, three people next to each other.

"What song should we screech next?" Y/N asked with a smile.

"Frosty the snowman!"

"Rudolph!"

"12 days of Christmas!"

Sero, Kaminari, and Bakugo shouted. They all froze and looked at each other, slowly, each got a glare on their face.

"Hah?! Frosty?! Why the hell would we sing about a snowman who dies?! Obviously Rudolph is the better choice!" Bakugo yells in Kaminari's face.

"Yeah?! Well, 12 days of Christmas is way too damn long!" Denki shouted at Sero.

"Well Rudolph the clown-nose reindeer is- okay, why are we arguing about this again?" Sero sweat drops. The other two ignore him and continue arguing.

"Frosty's warmer than your heart will ever be!" Denki shouted.

"At least Rudolph has a brain!" Bakugo shouted back.

"Ahah... Why did we do this again?" Momo sweat drops.

"Actually... I don't know." Mina mumbles.

"I say we leave them here and bake cookies." Y/N suggests, the others nod in agreement. Slowly, the class walks away. Denki and Bakugo still arguing about who's better, gaining the attention of passerby's.

"I'm with you, kid! Rudolph is the best!" A man that's walking by with his wife shouts.

"How could you?! I married an idiot! Obviously Frosty is better!" The woman shouted in his face.

"Mom's right!" A little girl shouted.

"No, dad is!" A boy shouted.

"You're all idiots! Frosty is the best damn snowman there is!" Shouted another voice from across the street.

"Rudolph can fly! What can Frosty do?! Melt?" Shouted a different voice near the previous one.

And thus, the whole street broke out into a fight. 

After an hour, the class decides to go to check on the two. When they turn the corner to the street, they freeze in their tracks.

One side of the street was filled with people holding snowman pictures, and the other had Rudolph pictures. There was lots of shouting, until finally, someone threw a snowball.

And, a huge snowball fight broke out.

"Never leave these two idiots alone... Ever." Y/N mumbled.

"I say we go back and pretend they don't exist." Todoroki suggests.

"Yeah.." Izuku mumbles.

"More cookies for us!" Mina cheers.

>>>>><<<<<

Another one will be coming out shortly :)

I've been playing MM too much aha-