•Todoroki || Assassin (pt2)•

For the next few days, Todoroki continuously tried to become friends with Y/N, but all she seems to be doing is pushing him away. He's getting tired of it.

"Y/N." Todoroki says, falling into step with said girl.

"What now?" Y/N says impatiently.

"Why do you avoid me so much?" The question causes Y/N to tense, not going unnoticed by Todoroki.

"I don't avoid you." She says as she quickens her pace.

"You're doing it right now." He points out. Y/N stops in her place and sighs loudly. "Care to explain?"

"No, but you won't leave me alone until I do, will you?" She rolls her eyes as she turns to face him.

"Pretty much."

Y/N pauses, trying to think of a way to get him to leave her alone... Though, that won't last long.

"Alright. I'll talk to you about it later." Y/N grumbles, turning to face him. "I'll be by the front gates after school. Be there or you're not getting the answers you want." With that, she glares at the ground and walks away.

"What a strange girl... Wby can't she answer a simple question?" Todoroki mumbles, watching her get farther down the hallway, until she turns the corner. "No matter, today I will get my answers."

"What answers?" A voice called behind him, causing him to jump.

"Midoriya... you startled me." Todoroki scratches the back of his head as Midoriya sheepishly looks down at his hands.

"Sorry.. But, what's going on? It seems like you've been... well, been following L/N around a lot. And she doesn't seem happy about it..." Midoriya looks curiously at the boy in front of him.

"It's nothing. I'm just curious about her is all. Well, I've got to go. See you later." Without waiting for a response, Todoroki heads into the classroom.

----

"Oh lord baby Jesus on a tricycle..." Y/N says, pulling on her hair. "What am I going to do? Do I tell him everything? No... I don't know if I can trust him... But he won't leave me alone until I do.." Y/N lets out a frustrated sigh as she places both hands onto the bathroom sink. 

Currently, she's skipping class. She can't face Todoroki yet. Actually, she'd prefer to not face him at all. In all of her debate, she clutches the sink so tight that her knuckles turn white. 

"This won't do... I've just gotta prepare myself. Then I'll be fine... I've gotta... Be ready for the worst." Y/N falls to the ground, putting her back to the wall. "Why...?" She mentally curses herself for being so weak. So mentally weak... Why couldn't she just hold out longer? She could've avoided him completely...

No, this isn't her fault. It's Endeavor's. He's the one that tricked her into this... 

"No, no, no!" Y/N grabs at the roots of her hair, her sanity slowly leaving.

It's her parents... It's their fault. They're the ones who made her kill, right?

She lets out a final sigh before pulling herself to her feet. Staring at her reflection, she glares. Why is she like this? Why couldn't she just avoid this all together?

No. No more self doubt. "I've hid it for way too long... That's what's getting to me. I'll tell him." She finally decides, the last bit of her sanity staying in place.

"Todoroki, what are you doing to me?"

----

It's the end of the day, and Y/N is standing at the entrance to the school. She glances around again, no sign of the boy she's waiting for.