•Kirishima || Christmas Specials 9•

Before we start, these will probably get worse from now on -- literally googling for ideas and nothing sticks out ^^ anyways, enjoy

this is based on personal experience (minus the actually having a love life part-)

Santa

Y/N had a strange fear.

She was scared to sit on Santa's lap.

But, in her defense, who would want to sit on some old guy with a huge beard who claims to be the man that breaks into your house and eats all of your cookies?

Definitely not her. When she was little and her mom made her sit on Santa's lap, she screamed and cried and ever since that day, she's never wanted to see "Santa" again. She's never told anyone though, and she was hoping to keep it that way.

Until she got into 1-A. 

"Come on, Y/N! Let's go see Santa!" Kirishima whined, pulling on Y/N's arm. They were currently in the mall shopping for Christmas presents for their classmates.

"No. I am not going near that creep." Y/N says, pulling her arm away. Kirishima pouts and stomps his foot.

"What do you mean creep? Santa is the best! He brings you presents and stuff." Kirishima says with sparkles in his eyes.

"So it's not creepy how he breaks into your house once a year and eats your cookies? And what about that one Christmas song? You know, the 'sees you when you're sleeping, knows when you're awake..'" Y/N says with a raised eyebrow.

"Wha- well, when you put it that way... But how can you not like him? He's so manly!" Kirishima grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers. "Please~ For me~" He says before pecking her on the lips.

"Kiri- that's not fair.." Y/N turns her head away to avoid looking at his puppy eyes, but Kirishima isn't having that. He steps in front of her again, only for her to turn her head the other way. Growing tired of all this, he grabs her hand and drags her over to the Santa.

"You're talking to Santa whether you like it or not!" Kirishima says with determination.

"No! Don't do this to me- Kiri!" Y/N says before getting shoved and falling onto Santa's lap.

"Hohoho, Merry Christmas. What's your name, little girl?" Santa says, looking at Y/N.

Y/N." The girl says with anger.

"C'mon now, Y/N! Don't wanna be put on the naughty list." Kirishima laughs.

"And you, young man. What's your name?" Santa asks.

"Kirishima!" Says the redhead with a huge smile.

"Can we be done here?" Y/N mumbles.

"Not without a picture! Get over here, young Kirishima." Santa says. Something about him... Is familiar, Y/N thinks. Kirishima stands next to the chair and holds Y/N's hand.

"Say cookies~" Santa says as the camera flashes. As soon as it's over, Y/N jumps up and runs away. Kirishima pays for the picture and tries to find her.

"Y/N!" Kirishima says when he sees the girl at the food court, stuffing her face with ice cream.

"Can't believe he made me do that.. The nerve of some people.." Y/N grumbles while stabbing her ice cream.

"Awe, Y/N! You're so cute when you're pouty." Kirishima says, pinching her cheeks.

"I am not!" Y/N yells, stabbing her ice cream again.

"Don't be mad, Y/N." Kirishima says, pulling out a chair and sitting next to her.

"Too late.." She says, shoving more ice cream in her mouth.

"But- I love you~" Kirishima says, scooting closer and laying his head in her lap. She sighs and takes her spoon out of her ice cream bowl, then wiping it on his nose. "Hey!" 

Kirishima goes cross eyed trying to see the ice cream on his nose. "That's for forcing me to go there." She then flicks his forehead, "And that's for making me sit on his lap!"

"Alright, alright! I get it, sheesh." Kirishima says before sitting up. "I still think you're adorable." Kirishima says, Eskimo kissing her.

"Hey! Now theres ice cream on my nose.." Y/N grumbles.

"I got it." He then leans over and kisses her nose, taking the ice cream off.

"Now you have some there." Y/n leans over and kisses his lips, licking the ice cream off and pulling away. She looks to see his face is bright red.

"I-I could've gotten that!" He says, face becoming redder.

"So cute~" Y/N teases.

"Oh, hush!" Kirishima crosses his arms and looks away.

"Love you~"

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too..."

>>>>><<<<<

~702 Words~