•Tetsutetsu || Christmas Specials 12•

Sick

"Sorry, Tetsu. I don't think I can come over anymore.." Y/N said, coughing right after.

"What? Why?" Tetsu asked through the phone, disappointment clear in his voice.

"I'm-" She coughs, "sick." She finally says.

"What?! I'm coming over!" Tetsu says, hanging up the phone.

"But- oh forget it." Y/N mumbles, throwing her phone somewhere on her bed. She stands up, holding the cold washcloth on her forehead and unlocks the door.

As she collapses on her couch, she hears someone knock on the door. Assuming it's Tetsu, she yells "Come in!"

"Y/N! I came as quick as I could." He says frantically, rushing into the living room with a plastic bag.

"Tetsu.. Why'd you come here? You should be with your family on Christmas.." Y/N mumbles.

"I've been with them every year. Besides, you're sick and I don't want you to be alone today. Now, take this," He hands her a water bottle and pills, "and you should feel better soon." He smiles.

"Tetsu~ You're so sweet~" Y/N says with a blush on her cheeks, Tetsu unable to tell if it's from embarrassment or the fever.

"Anything for you, Y/N!" He smiles, "I'll make you some soup. Is there anything you need?" He questions, turning back to her.

"I'm alright. Thank you~ I love you~" Y/N smiles as a blush rises on his cheeks.

"L-love you, too.." Tetsu says before rushing into the kitchen and making chicken noodle soup.

Y/N starts to feel tired after being kept up all night from the fever. Her eyes started to close before she drifted off.

"Y/N, I'm-" He stops as he sees his girlfriend sleeping peacefully on the couch. "Cutie.." He mumbles, setting the soup down on the table and trying to find a blanket.

By the time he gets back, Y/N has her eyes opened slightly. "Oh, you're awake. Want to eat?" Tetsu asks, gesturing to the soup on the table.

"Y-yeah." Y/N smiles weakly. Tetsu picks up the soup and sits next to the girl on the couch, getting a spoonful of soup and blowing on it.

"Open up~" Tetsu teases, holding the soup to her mouth. Y/N pouts before opening her mouth and accepting the soup.

"You don't need to feed me.." Y/N grumbles as Tetsu smirks.

"I know." He smiles, holding another spoonful of soup to her lips. "I just want to."

Soon, the soup is gone and Y/N is resting her head on Tetsu's lap while he plays with her hair.

"Oh, before I forget, I got you something." Tetsu smiles, pulling a box out of the plastic bag.

"Huh? Tetsu, you shouldn't have." Y/N sits up, opening the gift to see a T-Shirt with (favorite anime besides BNHA) on it, and a large box of chocolates under it.

"Do you like it?" He questions with worry, seeing her expressionless face.

"I.." She looks down, bangs covering her eyes. Tetsu gulps and starts panicking before Y/N jumps and hugs him tightly. "I love it! Thank you so much!" Y/N kisses his cheek.

"You missed.." Tetsu pouts.

"I don't want to get you sick." Y/N smiles apologetically at him.

"I don't care if I get sick." He says before leaning over and kissing her lovingly. After a few seconds, he pulls away and smiles at her flushed face.

"Don't complain to me when you get sick~" Y/N warns.

"I won't, it's not the manly thing to do." He lays down, pulling her with him, and wraps his arms around her waist.

"And here I thought being sick on Christmas would be horrible... Thank you, Tetsu." Y/N snuggles into his chest before falling asleep once again.