•Todoroki || Assassin (pt3)•

alright well I got some requests for another part. but first (you can skip the bold if you want, i'm just excited) i got a pineapple conure and he's so cute. like look at this little face

 like look at this little face

isn't he cute??! his name is Paco, hatched June 19th

isn't he cute??! his name is Paco, hatched June 19th. (5 days before my birthday) anyways, onto the story---

-----

Y/N and Todoroki become quite close after the incident. Class 1-A took notice of this, and rumors spread like wildfire.

"Dude, are they dating?"

"I think so. They've gotten so close recently."

"I know right?!'

Y/N sighed from her seat, placing her head in her hands. Her classmates aren't so good at keeping quiet. She heard rumors flying left and right. And she hated it.

Not because she doesn't like Todoroki.

But because her classmates actually acknowledged her presence. She was hoping to stay on the down low, but her new friendship with Todoroki seems to have brought her into an unwanted light. So many people tried to talk to her now, and she would have to respond as to not make anyone hate her.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, and mentally prepared herself to face another classmate, but when she turned, she sees Todoroki.

"Oh, hey Todoroki." Y/N greets before putting her head in her hands.

"Hello." He says simply, taking a seat beside her. "I need to talk to you after school. It's important." He glances at the girl next to him, a slight smile on his lips.

"Alright. Front gate?" Y/N turns and raises a brow.

"Yeah. See you there." Todoroki stands up from the seat and goes to his correct one, a few away from Y/N.

Y/N sighs as she stares blankly at her classmates that are socializing. She wants to talk to them, but she knows that she might get taken back to her parents. She doesn't want them to get too attached.

At least, that's what she tells herself. What she doesn't realize, is she's staying away so she doesn't get attached. She already adores her classmates even from watching from afar. She doesn't know that she'd do anything for them. Even give her life away. She loves them with all her heart, but it shouldn't be that way.